PDA

View Full Version : The new 7-UP commercial lmfao!

xr50layke
02-18-2004, 06:38 PM
7-UP commercials seemed funny in the past with that black guy hosting (7....UP YOURS!) but I think they maxxed out on this one :D They have full-size pop/soda machines on 2x4 tank tracks chasing people on a beach, smashing/running over picnic tables and peoples things, quote "to get our product to the consumer faster" lmfao. Then, they decided the pop cans didnt get to the people fast enough, so they made them launch pop cans out the lil hole at the bottom like in a practise baseball cage with the baseball launcher, people trying to protect themselves with surf boards lol. For a grand final they had the pop machines go for a dip in the ocean quote. "for re-freshment" :D. The waves just pushed the pop machines back onto the beach though. :D I think this is the funniest commercial ever :D Ill see if I can get a link.

JDiablo
02-18-2004, 06:44 PM
that does sound funny,i gotta see that one:blah:

02-18-2004, 08:17 PM
:p :p :p yeha i have seen it it is pretty funny. i was lmao

Juggalo
02-18-2004, 08:19 PM
that one is kinda old now actually..and i suppose its ok. but nothing beats good ol make 7 up yours

02-18-2004, 10:17 PM
ya so you guys see the new quizno's commercial its so retarded its funny. go to www.quiznos.com and it says watch our new commercial click on the two parts its hilarious:devil:

Juggalo
02-19-2004, 03:46 PM
yeah i love those new quiznos commercials

Blysster
02-19-2004, 04:26 PM
Anyone seen the bud light comercial where the dog fetches the beer?

One of my favorites..