PDA

View Full Version : need help on a project for health class

JUSTINcredible
02-18-2004, 04:29 PM
I have to do a project on methamphetimens and am haveing trouble finding anything worth while so if u know of any good information sites please post a link for me, just no sites that show how to make it or has pictures of ppl useing it as i couldent use any of that on my project anyways and that stuff could also get this thread locked and i really need some help. Thanks!:)

JDiablo
02-18-2004, 05:18 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by JUSTINcredible
[B]I have to do a project on methamphetimens

wat are methamphetimens:confused:

JUSTINcredible
02-18-2004, 05:31 PM
a illeagel drug, from what i know Meth is an addictive stimulant drug that strongly activates certain systems in the brain. Keeps u awake for days, lost appetite and is very addictive.

that doesnt quite make a 2-3 page report tho:(

JDiablo
02-18-2004, 05:33 PM
ooooo....ok i know what it is now

02-18-2004, 05:39 PM
go to google and do a search and just write about how it effects people and maybe find quotes on the internet bout what users said that sobered up and how u should never do it and stuff like that just use ur imagenation

cudaman
02-18-2004, 05:59 PM
hit me up ill help you out. i used to use them:( ill tell you all i know. my aim is cudaman07 and msn is ttmaster71@hotmail.com just hit me up there or private message me

Pappy
02-18-2004, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by JUSTINcredible

that doesnt quite make a 2-3 page report tho:(

it will if you interview a few crackheads:devil: :blah:

Crazy4bluEx
02-18-2004, 06:33 PM
lol pappy! your crazy......

all i can say is people on any drugs will do messed up stuff.
stab people in the back, steal from anyone, run for stupid reasons. ect ect....glad to hear you beat it cudaman...
:eek2: thats an odd thing to hear someone say that these days, stay up....

cudaman
02-18-2004, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by Crazy4bluEx

stab people in the back, steal from anyone, run for stupid reasons. ect ect....glad to hear you beat it cudaman...

well, its funny what everyone is sayin cause i was never addicted lol. im a smart druggie if there is such a thing. but thanks for the comments

AndrewRRR
02-19-2004, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by JUSTINcredible
I have to do a project on methamphetimens and am haveing trouble finding anything worth while so if u know of any good information sites please post a link for me, just no sites that show how to make it or has pictures of ppl useing it as i couldent use any of that on my project anyways and that stuff could also get this thread locked and i really need some help. Thanks!:)

Use google or another search engine. Might also help if you spell it "methamphetamines", and use spell check before you hand it in!

Samson
02-19-2004, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by Crazy4bluEx

I only hit, bite and fight when I don't have my drugs....oh, and those major withdrawals!!! Ouch!

Caffeine is such a hard habit to break! :D

blondie69
02-19-2004, 10:16 AM
I know someone who done crystal meth once...and they said they would never ever do it again. They were up for days and they said they felt horrible and would "never touch that crap again".

AndrewRRR
02-19-2004, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by blondie69
I know someone who done crystal meth once...and they said they would never ever do it again. They were up for days and they said they felt horrible and would "never touch that crap again".

Yeah but it's GREAT for housekeeping, your place will look spotless!! :devil:

zephead400ex
02-19-2004, 02:46 PM
Meth...a drug of its own kind. I have seen this drug do a lot of things to a lot of people. Drug don't make people bad, people make decisions that make them bad. Aww, f*ck it, not going there.

Anyway, there is plenty of info out there on meth and the making of meth. Sudafed; can be a prime ingrediant of meth. Around here, if you try to buy 2 or more boxes of cold medicine they have to take your DL info.

Our county is the 4th most meth producing county in the state. Kansas is very high in the meth making business...not the state but the inhabitants, haha.

good luck with your report

02-19-2004, 02:54 PM
http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/meth/meth.shtml

longpoke
02-03-2006, 11:48 AM
:devil: I'm an every day meth user and I can tell you this, If you haven't, DON"T, if you do,STOP, If your curious, RUN. I've been doing speed for about 20 years and it's done nothing good for me, or any of my friends. If you have any questions, drop me a line at longerpoke@aol.com. I know a lot of the facts about the ****