PDA

View Full Version : ((( Oregon FMX pix )))

Dan_Guetter
02-17-2004, 06:46 PM
Kelly wanted me to post these pix for ya

He'll post and explain what is all going on here in a little bit!

Dan

Dan_Guetter
02-17-2004, 06:47 PM
another

Dan_Guetter
02-17-2004, 06:48 PM
yet another

Dan_Guetter
02-17-2004, 06:49 PM
im not done yet

Dan_Guetter
02-17-2004, 06:51 PM
keep em coming

Dan_Guetter
02-17-2004, 06:52 PM

Dan_Guetter
02-17-2004, 06:52 PM

Dan_Guetter
02-17-2004, 06:53 PM
last one:D

250EXking
02-17-2004, 07:02 PM
did he do a flip or just jumping around... look like he hit the lights in some of those...:D

Narly R
02-17-2004, 09:46 PM
ABOT FREAKIN TIME!!!!!!!:eek2: ha ha, j/k. Thos are some cool pics! I am only glad I was there to watch myself. Are there any of the quad races?:confused:

SteelRod4
02-17-2004, 09:48 PM
Hey everybody here are some pics from Oregon.I did a show while I was up there and it was ok but the ramp really was bad.As you all can see I had to get this 6ft ramp with no tranny to it up to 8ft just so I could clear the 15ft landing ramp.It wasn't easy doing the jumping from this ramp but the croud loved the fact that a quad was freestyling with dirt bikes.Oh Diamond Dave,and Ryan Capes were there!!!!

ramp rida 55
02-18-2004, 10:02 AM
lookin good kelly :cool: i like seeing indoor fmx sometimes its awesome btw,you look pretty good on that yellow 400ex:)

spud400ex
02-18-2004, 02:39 PM
sweet pics. its about freakin time someone used a yella 400

WillVallATV
02-18-2004, 03:00 PM
I couldn't get the pics to post so I sent them to Kelly.

Hey NarlyR send me your email and i will send you some pics of you at the race (pro-am) .

There are more pics of the FMX and I will get them on the site asap...

The flip that Diamond Dave did was in between the lights , the same with the bikes doing freestyle.

That Yellow quad looks pretty good on Kelly, and check out that bumper.. I'll have those in stock soon ....

Sorry it took a while to get the pics on ......

Thanks Shift_Dvs for posting them .......

Narly R
02-18-2004, 07:38 PM
My e-mail is deadblack350@hotmail.com if ya could that would be awsome, thanks man! We should hook up soon and ride...:) Later...

ultimate2girl
02-22-2004, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by 250EXking
did he do a flip or just jumping around... look like he hit the lights in some of those...:D

the lights were in rows and they were jumping witht the light so they wouldnt hit them.

QuadJunkies
02-22-2004, 09:09 PM
Where in Ore. was this:eek2: Very nice.............:cool:

kamikaze_rzrbak
02-22-2004, 11:03 PM
finally these pics are up! that was the second night wasnt it, cause the first night kelly wasnt doin those kinds of tricks on that dang ramp

dirtmomma
02-23-2004, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by SteelRod4
Hey everybody here are some pics from Oregon.I did a show while I was up there and it was ok but the ramp really was bad.As you all can see I had to get this 6ft ramp with no tranny to it up to 8ft just so I could clear the 15ft landing ramp.It wasn't easy doing the jumping from this ramp but the croud loved the fact that a quad was freestyling with dirt bikes.Oh Diamond Dave,and Ryan Capes were there!!!!

Cool that Ryan was there would like to meet him sometime seeings how he's a local & sponsored by RIDE Motorsports also LOL thats who sponsors my son & I too :blah: they have his bike on display down there & it is SAWEEET!!! Come on back out & do this again SOON we want to come & see it, we had our awards banquet on the same night so we couldn't make it :(

1smokin400ex
02-23-2004, 04:29 PM
Hey Quadjunkies, I took the pics of Kelly in the Linn County Fair arena , Albany , Oregon

I plan on having the whole H-Bomb crew here soon , still waiting on the Ramps to get done, then we'll have some great pics and some SICK riding going on .....

QuadJunkies
02-23-2004, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by 1smokin400ex
Hey Quadjunkies, I took the pics of Kelly in the Linn County Fair arena , Albany , Oregon

I plan on having the whole H-Bomb crew here soon , still waiting on the Ramps to get done, then we'll have some great pics and some SICK riding going on ..... Sweet....Thanks. I had no idea they were doing that in Ore......

kamikaze_rzrbak
02-23-2004, 06:34 PM

I plan on having the whole H-Bomb crew here soon , still waiting on the Ramps to get done, then we'll have some great pics and some SICK riding going on .....
holy crap you got to put a post up on all the info you can count me and my friends showin up, looks like im mex-i packin the car again for another road trip down to albany:devil:

QuadJunkies
02-23-2004, 06:37 PM

I plan on having the whole H-Bomb crew here soon , still waiting on the Ramps to get done, then we'll have some great pics and some SICK riding going on ..... Let me know so I may make a special trip up and meet everyone and take some sick pics!:blah: :macho

ramp rida 55
02-23-2004, 06:58 PM
what dirt the dirt bikers think about the quad freestyler stealin the show?:blah:

1smokin400ex
02-23-2004, 08:47 PM
I will Post pics when I can get them .... and I will keep everyone posted on the Dates for freestyle in Oregon and up coming events ......

As far as the Dirt on what was being said by the dirt bikers < I talked to both Diamond Dave , and Ryan Capes and they both said that there is no way they would try to jump a quad .... That tells me one thing ..... WE OWN FREESTYLE....... HAHAHA

All the bike guys were cool , everything was good except the JOKE OF A RAMP !!!!! The pic of the front of the ramp was taken on Saturday night, after Kelly and I jacked the ramp up 2ft on blocks and wood planks (was not fun) Kelly couldn't get the POP off the ramp (no vert). but we did what we could with it ....

The Bumper on the quad is from Blingstar and I will be getting them soon , so if you have any questions please email me www.willvallatv@aol.com .

There is a Big event coming up soon in Hawaii , as soon as the date is final I will post it and those who can go please go ....
The last one they did in Hawaii there were 10,000 people who went to it ......

:eek2:

kamikaze_rzrbak
02-24-2004, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
Let me know so I may make a special trip up and meet everyone and take some sick pics!:blah: :macho
totally, i will most likely be going down with my g/f she's a member also

ramp rida 55
02-25-2004, 04:15 PM
yea quads rule!:devil: