PDA

View Full Version : roll design 450R

MXRACER91
02-17-2004, 05:41 PM
has anyone got roll design long trvel a arms for the 450R yet i have had mine on order for about 2 months and every time i call they tell me they will have them in 2 weeks

QuadJunkies
02-18-2004, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by MXRACER91
has anyone got roll design long trvel a arms for the 450R yet i have had mine on order for about 2 months and every time i call they tell me they will have them in 2 weeks I have been wanting them soooooo bad for my Ex!!:blah: Can I ask how much you paid??? :)

CT-Raptor
02-19-2004, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by MXRACER91
has anyone got roll design long trvel a arms for the 450R yet i have had mine on order for about 2 months and every time i call they tell me they will have them in 2 weeks

Roll Design has been slow building parts lately. I have been waiting 5 months for my Raptor swing-arm. The first 3 times I called them they said 4 more weeks. I finally talked to Doug Roll and he said that he would have it to my house by the end of January and its still not here. I called again and I talked to Bo becuase after I talked to Doug the first time he has never called me back and I have left 4 messages for him to call me back and he never has. Bo told me that he would try his hardest to get it last friday. I called him again and he said it was still at paint. He is going to pick it up a paint tomorrow and send it. Im not going to count on it.
Im glad to see Im not the only one having problems with Roll Design.

Originally posted by QuadJunkies
I have been wanting them soooooo bad for my Ex!!:blah: Can I ask how much you paid??? :)

He paid around 1425 for his a-arms w/ shipping w/o brake lines. I paid 1600 for mine with brake lines and then tax and shipping.

holeshot19
02-19-2004, 07:19 PM
i know that the stearing stem are on backorder for the 450r i have one ordered from duncan also a gpr dampner but today i got good news when they had the seat covers and graphic kits in stock

QuadJunkies
02-19-2004, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by CT-Raptor
Roll Design has been slow building parts lately. I have been waiting 5 months for my Raptor swing-arm. The first 3 times I called them they said 4 more weeks. I finally talked to Doug Roll and he said that he would have it to my house by the end of January and its still not here. I called again and I talked to Bo becuase after I talked to Doug the first time he has never called me back and I have left 4 messages for him to call me back and he never has. Bo told me that he would try his hardest to get it last friday. I called him again and he said it was still at paint. He is going to pick it up a paint tomorrow and send it. Im not going to count on it.
Im glad to see Im not the only one having problems with Roll Design.

. sounds alot like Trinity:eek: :o

QuadJunkies
02-19-2004, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by CT-Raptor

He paid around 1425 for his a-arms w/ shipping w/o brake lines. I paid 1600 for mine with brake lines and then tax and shipping. I better be pimpin out the Ole man if I need to come up with that kinda $$$$:eek2: Even my rider support its still gonna cost a pretty penny.......:(

Hawk III
02-19-2004, 10:33 PM
screw roll, the laeger t-pin owns the roll stuff anyway, and my tpin and swing arm is shipping out tomorrow!!!

heydaddyo
03-06-2004, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
I have been wanting them soooooo bad for my Ex!!:blah: Can I ask how much you paid??? :)

we talked to Bo Tuesday and he told us they were shipping them out on the 19th of Mar. But of course two weeks ago they said they were going to ship them out on the 1st of Mar. Oh well!!:macho

CT-Raptor
03-06-2004, 09:37 PM
I got my swing-arm last week. It was well worth the wait.:D