PDA

View Full Version : How Come

popo
02-17-2004, 06:13 AM
How come all the COP post's keep getting closed.

I enjoy reading them. I print them out and take them to work for the rest of my fellow popo's can read.

02-17-2004, 06:29 AM
good question cuz i really like reading those .... i find some of them hilarious and others so so but they are all still fun to read

Pappy
02-17-2004, 06:40 AM
popo, all the mods took a vote to keep them closed up. i realize you guys get a kick out of them but bashing the law enforcemnet officers isnt the kinda stuff we want on the site.

id say pm popo all you cop comments and he can print them out and hang them up in the squad room for kicks:devil:

hey popo, can i still come ride with you and beat on a skeel or 2:macho :devil:

wilkin250r
02-17-2004, 08:49 AM
I couldn't send this to just Popo, I think everybody should be able to enjoy it...

JOEX
02-17-2004, 12:24 PM
Every single time it's the same story.....

"I got a ticket for doing *****"

"Last week my friend just got warning for doing the samething, why did I get a ticket"

"It's not like I was hurting anyone"

"Cops are ******"

"They should be out finding other criminals"

ETC.

I kinda find them entertaing as well but they never accomplish anything positive.

Joe

SGA
02-17-2004, 12:45 PM
True, the cop threads just turn into big fighting matches and disrespect for cops. We Mods said no more. We lock em when we see em.

red
02-17-2004, 02:55 PM
well all i have to say about the subject is if people are gonna do stupid they should expect to get caught and not get mad when they do. Its their own fault not the cops they are just doing their job.

chucked
02-17-2004, 02:57 PM
ur right, ITS THEIR FREEKIN JOB FOR GODS SAKE!!! people dont realize this, then when they do get caught they give the cop a hard time which gets them in even deeper.

400exdad
02-17-2004, 04:26 PM
My hat goes off to the cops or should I say Law Enforcement Officers! Sure, I'm like everyone else and hate to see a cop in my rearview mirror, but the truth is, they do the job for more than just a paycheck! If you've ever watched "Cops" you understand that cops have to put up with a bunch of BS to do their job. Not only from the worst that the human race has to offer but also from the bureaucrats (sp).... who make it even tougher; as in they side with the scum. They are lied to all the time and when someone actually is in a tight, they don't know whether to believe them or not.... Cops are human. They have their bad days just like you and me. I'm sure the things that they see make their life that much more difficult and unfortunately have a power trip from time to time... like I said, they are human and that would happen to anyone. Bottom line: Don't give a cop a reason to get on you and there won't be any trouble. 99% of the time, you or I are guilty for the infraction that we're being ticketed for. They are doing their job. Now speed traps.... well thats another story. :)

Maybe this thread won't get shut down.