PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone make this out???

Dan_Guetter
02-16-2004, 09:09 PM
http://www.quadsaventura4x4.com/historico/13/freestyle02.htm

:huh :huh

Juggalo
02-16-2004, 10:48 PM
i typed it into smarter childs translater thing which is always goofy. but heres what it said about jon:

"I'm high and great but I believe that it's a virtue and with which
me the brilliant step jumping and with my companeros of equipment I do
not believe that it has problems with yamaha 450 seems to me amused
very and very light at the time of moving it in the air I do not
believe that is best all we do but or less the same I do not believe
that is the one best one than another one I'm a good equipment likes
espana which happens is that I have been long time outside and I miss
it and a thing than bothers a little to all is that we do not
understand what says people that despues of as much time is normal but
the incline for my taste makes estrano seems wonderful to me the
reception of marbella was brilliant when flip returns to the U.S.A. I
have desire to do back and that it leaves in proximo video eggs 6 I
think that if cost to me because he's not nothing facil and so far
nobody has made it me gustaria be first if I do it I believe that
vereis proximo anus in algun show that is celebrated in espana we will
follow with our friend hugo that as much is had careful in obtaining
that sintiesemos us best the possible thing we are thankful to all
those that have helped us in which pelicula of eggs 6 is possible in
safe espana that proximo anus but much intense sera that this and but
exciting one."

TOXICFILMS
02-16-2004, 11:51 PM
Wish It was in english.

JLanphear
02-17-2004, 06:51 AM
This sorta gives you an idea of what it goin on....

http://babelfish.altavista.com/babelfish/urltrurl?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.quadsaventura4x4.com %2Fhistorico%2F13%2Ffreestyle02.htm&lp=es_en&tt=url

250EXking
02-17-2004, 04:55 PM
it says sheldon and dana are crazzzzy @$$ mofo's and that this site is super cooool

cody anderson
02-18-2004, 12:42 PM
WTF?

JLanphear
02-18-2004, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by cody anderson
WTF?

I dunno....John says he was high in the interview so that explains the reason why it's hard to understand what he is saying

cody anderson
02-18-2004, 01:01 PM
LOL!!!!:D

rollie
02-18-2004, 09:58 PM
yup im gonna go watch egg films 6 now lol:p

Wired
02-19-2004, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by JLanphear
I dunno....John says he was high in the interview so that explains the reason why it's hard to understand what he is saying

funny thing about that is i didnt do any interviews in spain :confused: :confused:

lil400exdude
02-19-2004, 12:55 PM
“Yes, is my first time in Spain and pleases me a great deal, seems incredible as is the people here. Was a Yamaha Tri-Zinger of three wheels when was 3 years old. My grandfather was pilot and my father also, since very small I was in the world of the careers and I have carried him very inside.. My favorite career went in 1999 in Lorette Lynn. It was my first test of the national one, Tavis Cain and I we cross us every California to Tennessee. We decide to run in the class B but in the last moment they put me in the class A. Finish first and Tavis Cain was third until the chain.” On its beginnings broke it in the FreeStyle: “Since very small pleased me to jump and when began the FreeStyle of the motorcycles, I thought that they were not very difficult some of those positions that did. I began in 1999 and even I gained the tests that were done of FreeStyle of quads by California and outskirts. Marbella was very well, although a little rage gave us the theme of the quads. It had pleased us to have some quads prepared to be able to jump a great deal better. The people was marvelous and very hospital. And of Zaragoza, what do I be able to say, the people lent attention at the moment of the classes and in the theme of the Show, a little scarce seemed and besides Jon damage in a wrist was done and only we jump Sheldon, Hugo and I. Would please me that for the next year have more aid and we have better shows. I trust that to the people have pleased it and we have greater support for the next year. I carry facts five movies of Eggs if we count on the sixth one that is rolling itself by Spain. I believe that it will be in October, already it will notify you Hugo. The next year would remain in Spain if the things with better support are organized. But I see that al final my good friend Hugo has had to fix them to him alone, save by the aid of a few. For example, the people of Marbella has been stupendous, as Paul, Derr, Manolo Die you, Juan and some another.”

lil400exdude
02-19-2004, 12:56 PM
Of Spain what more pleases is me the environment that is found for the city, what more I have miss is the food, thought that the food would please me more from here. In Marbella is the first time that find a reception that me not lack do to retouch, I am used to being I who does them, I consider me a little exacting and pleases me to do them or to retouch them I. I began to jump in the world of the motorcycles and always a little to hidden of my parents, since approximately three years ago I encouraged myself with the quads. I participated in eggs five and I will be in which is rolling itself right now, the continuation Eggs 6. In Zaragoza at least we had some quads that were in better conditions, but for example I had to retouch the reception with a miniescabadora. Me it to have pleased to have some quads more prepared to mount better spectacle, I expect that for the next time be better. I coach with a Raptor, but for the next season we will jump with the new one 450 of Yamaha. I thank to the people that has helped us in Spain and how not to our friend Hugo that we consider it of the team.”

lil400exdude
02-19-2004, 12:59 PM
Jon Guetter Am high and large but I believe that is a virtue and with the one that myself it genial step jumping and with my companions of team. I do not believe that have problems with the Yamaha 450, it seems very amusing and very light at the moment of to move it in the air. I do not believe that be the best, all we do but or except the same thing, do not I believe that have one better than another, we are a good team. It pleases me Spain what happens is that I carry a great deal of time went and I miss it, and a thing that I bother us a little to all it is that we do not understand what the people it says. I know that it is normal, but after so much time is done estraño. The ramp, for my flavor, seems stupendous, the reception of Marbella was genial. When return to United States I want to do a back flip and that leave in the next video of Eggs 6. I think so will cost because is nothing easy, and for now has nobody done him. Me gustaria to be the first one. If I cause I believe it that you will see it the next year in some show that be celebrated in Spain. We will continue with our friend Hugo that so much has taken care in obtaining that ourselves to feel possible the best. We thank to all the ones that have helped ourselves in which the movie of Eggs 6 be possible in Spain. Sure that the next year will be a great deal more intense than this and more exciting.

lil400exdude
02-19-2004, 01:00 PM
I arrived al team because presented myself Sheldon to Wes Miller, the director of the movies of Eggs and I began with them in the passed movie of Eggs 5. I have a Sling 400 and now I am expecting that the new models with the ones they give us that will coach and we will jump as soon as arrive at United States, a Yamaha 450. It has pleased me Spain, but I want to return already to my country to coach a great deal more in depth. Marbella has pleased me, has me delighted and the reception was perfect. The people was very overturned with us and was to thank the environment. Me it would not import to return to Spain, has pleased me and I believe that for the next year we can organize it very well. Hugo has carried herself very well and I believe that we can count on him for all, a good friend.”

JLanphear
02-19-2004, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by Wired
funny thing about that is i didnt do any interviews in spain :confused: :confused:

lol!

roostin_dale
02-19-2004, 07:09 PM
go to www.freetranslation.com thats how i do my spanish assignments..haha