PDA

View Full Version : any young peeps have probs with the cops

user101
02-16-2004, 07:45 PM
lately the troopers have seemed to be out to get me. i got pulled over last monday for reckless driving(spinning tires on wet pavement) and then he gave me a ticket for window tint for factory tint(back glass). can u beleive that crap. last summer a trooper tried to give me a ticket for riding on public roads but he let me off with a warning.

city cops are a different story however. i know all of them and they are cool. they let me and my freinds get away with all kinds of stuff. they helped me out with my previous tickets because they dont like the trooper who gave me the ticket lol.

i just wanted to know everyones opinion on troopers and city cops.

400EX_Kid_03
02-16-2004, 07:49 PM
Not too much... clinton cops... where i live, let you go pretty much every time, ih ave never got a ticket, pulled over 4 times... i have had the wasthenaw county sheriffs here twice before for riding in the gravel pit.. once it was us, he told us not to come back,the other time it wastn us

416exmx
02-16-2004, 07:49 PM
they have a job to do... so dont ***** when they do it...

sam the brave
02-16-2004, 08:01 PM
i got pulled over for riding my warrior on the rode
and last moth got in lots of trouble with the cops for throwing snowballs at cars
i know that is stupid but when ure 15 u dont think

MotoX3
02-16-2004, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by sam the brave

i know that is stupid but when ure 15 u dont think or use proper english! :eek2:

jay's 300
02-16-2004, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by 416exmx

This is true, but some do go a little overboard! ;)

user101
02-16-2004, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by 416exmx

i dont have a problem with them doin there jobs..im just saying reckless driving for spinning tire on wet pavement and a ticket for factory tint. spining tires is more careless driving. reckless driving is a 250 dollar fine,suspended drivers license, and your insurance sky rockets. careless driving is something i could go to driving school for and not have it go on my record.

beak7707
02-16-2004, 09:07 PM
They do have a job to do. But i also think some of them get on a power trip and get carried away sometimes.

02-16-2004, 09:09 PM
there was record flooding back in these country roads next to the river & I was riding slowly on them & a cop had a road block setup & told me to pull over...i listened to him & used my manners & never got an attitude...he then takes my keys 7 walks over to huis car for 30 minutes while im sitting on my fourwheeler in the freezing rain & comes back with a $700 ticket for no liscense at hand, no insurance at hand, no registration, & no proof of ownership! NO JOKE!!! :eek2: :eek2: he then tells me that he hopes to see me in court & to have a good day & then he called a towing truck to take my fourwheeler to my hosue which was another $50. I wasnt speeding or anything....this cop has issues

Urpoisonddream
02-16-2004, 09:09 PM
MAN! I hate cops.... They abbuse their privleges. They are out to get everyone cuz comision went up. Agree? They sit and wait for little stupid reason to get people when they could be catching people for worse things like drugs and robbery.:grr:

ScottZJ
02-16-2004, 09:10 PM
Well I worked in lawenforcement for 4 years and loved it for that time. It was something I wanted to try, but they dont get paid with anything. So remeber when you get pulled over, 90% of the time its nothing personal, we(they) are just doing their job. Now there are those few that give them all a bad name, but that is true with just about everything in life. If you are in the right, take it to court and fight the suckers, if not just bite the bullet and pay the fines................peace

TheX1992
02-16-2004, 09:10 PM
my daddy always told me that cops are people who were picked on in high school and want revenge :blah:

Urpoisonddream
02-16-2004, 09:23 PM
Sounds about right... soon to come there will be a 10 times as many.:rolleyes:

02-16-2004, 09:28 PM
i dont hate cops though..i understand hes douing his jobs but all my other friends have gotten warnings & stuff from other cops & I have never been pulled over before & I have a perfect record...I could see him giving me a fine like that if I was speeding & doing wheelies & stuff but I wasnt..then this cop laughed in my face & asked me if i could pay a $700 with whatever job I had & I told him I would try to pay it all & he said I prob. couldnt....then I sat there while he was laughing & ke asked me twice if I was mad & i wouldnt say anything so he wrote down that I was unresponsive & was about to take me to juvenile

Martin Blair
02-16-2004, 09:31 PM
i got caugh friday for leaving schoold uring lunch to get mcdonalds. maybe all the cops are out to get us this year

Out_Sider
02-16-2004, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by TheX1992
my daddy always told me that cops are people who were picked on in high school and want revenge :blah:

lol, thats a good one:p

my mom seems to have a problem with cops. she has Ram w/ HEMI and 20's and she comes home from work driving through town at about 1AM every weekday night.. and there is NO ONE on the rodes, so she speeds a lil.. 70 in a 55.. and all of a sudden cops are on her ***. I dont really see the point in pullin someone over when no one else is around...but they do it CONSTANTLY!!!

JOEX
02-16-2004, 10:24 PM
Waah Waah Waah:o

Why do so many people blame the police when they get caught doing something against the law? No matter how small, there are laws and rules that most civilized people abide by. They are there for your safety and the safety of others.

I agree some are on power trips and feel they need to write up every little infraction. Those are the ones you hear about, and it's usually from young people. There is a reason insurance rates are higher for younger people. Very rarely do you hear about the good thing the police do for people every single day.

If you get caught breaking the law blame yourself not the police:o

Joe