PDA

View Full Version : for sale

SSracingNY
02-16-2004, 05:43 PM
2003 RX-1. Showroom condition. All stock except for running board plates(grippers). -blue. Sled is blue. Shock covers-blue. Has like 1300 or something like that miles on it. Extreamly clean and well maintained. Has electric start and reverse. $7000 o.b.o.

1999 V-Max 600 tripple. Reverse, electric start, running board trim-red, new sliders-red, new ski skins-black. Showroom condition. Looks and runs great. Needs nothing. $3200 o.b.o.- trade for REV 500, 600 or 400EX, Z400, KFX400, Raptor.

2002 Blaster. 8'' ITP rims, R/A shredders, gripper seat, yellow hubs, modded air box lid, fairly new bearings, fairly new brake shoes, all fresh grease, oil, plug, cleaned air filter and carb after every other ride depending on conditions. Runs and looks great. $2000 o.b.o.- Will trade for MX bike.

*NOTE:
I am willing to trade my V-Max and Blaster for a REV 500 or 600. I have pictures of all these machines. They are all in showroom condition if not a little less due to wear and tear but none of these machines needs any parts. Just fill em with gas/oil and away you go. We are selling due to wanting new machines. Contact me at zrsp440@yahoo.com or at AIM ssracingny. Buyer/trader must be in NY, PA, possible NJ and Ohio. If not you pay shipping or come out and pick it up. zrsp440@yahoo.com