PDA

View Full Version : Cool stuff at indy trade show

ckasper18
02-16-2004, 03:12 PM
There was so much cool stuff at indy like the outtacrontrol 3 rapter was so buetiful words can not describe itwill post pics soon .The new dinlidale was also there and i am a big fan of cannondale quads but i must say it was cheaply put together and looked like my own opionion crap the welds looked cheap and the front fenders were 2 feet off the tires and looked like they would flap in the wind like a birds wings.I am not saying that it wasnt fast or reliable but the quality did not do it for me you may lkie it but i did not.LRD Houser LSR Itp DG Elka Fullbore and many other companys were there .Many YFZ 450 and TRX450 Hondas and Z400 like William yokleys Z AND tim Farrs honda were all there and the umbrella girls wow and i mean wow The quads were nice too.The GASGAS quads are very trick race ready right out of the box.I was there for two days and had a hard time taking it all in.The race season starts in may in wisconsin and i cant wait.Iwill be going down to little sahara sand dunes at the end of march to do some dune riding before racing starts and hope to meet all you exriders there on the 28 of march........Chris