PDA

View Full Version : Testing-Parting R motor

airheadedduner
02-16-2004, 01:52 PM
I am just seeing how much I can get for things before I decided to sell. I think the motor could use gone through(piston and main bearings). It is an 86'. I have an extra coil and cdi for it. It has a new coil and a rewound stator. It got a billit exhuast flange not to long ago. It has a hinson basket that has minor wear, new clutch, and a new 89 update kit. The cases have been welded around the counter balencer area after the balencer went once. It got a doner mainshaft in the tranny not long ago, everything as far as the tranny is sound. The cylinder and head have been bead blasted. It runs, but not well. I am looking to sell whole or part out because I need to get a good running stock motor so I can sell my R and I don't have the time to work this one out.

airheadedduner
02-17-2004, 11:04 AM
Prices I was thinking.

Cylinder & Head, bead blasted, billit exhaust flange: 150 shipped
Complete clutch assembly, hinson basket, new fibers, new 89 update kit, ebc stiffer springs: 150 shipped
Compete tranny, main and countershafts with all gears:150 shipped
All 4 cases, left case has been welded from when counter balencer blew, stator cover has been welded on the bottom from where a rock broke it, any problem threads will be helicoiled before selling. Comes with all the shifting assembly:100 shipped
Crank, not sure on condition, make offer.
Counter balencer, bought new 2 years ago, bearing looks to be good:45 shipped

Feel free to edit prices. I prefer to sell parts that are asscociated so i don't get stuck with stuff.