PDA

View Full Version : 450r with 3500 miles on it

quadsrfun
02-16-2004, 10:38 AM
I was at the dealer show over the weekend and stoped by the Edelbrock both ,they had the 450r that ran in the baja 1000 that took 4th. I ask how it held up and the guy said that it had 1200 race miles on it before that race and after that race it was raced in two other long distant races.He said that it had 3500 race miles on it and had no problem at all. He also said the the clutch had just started to slip not to long ago ,so that is pretty good for a stock motor with that many race miles on it. The quad still looked good it only had a tear in the set and the plastic was scuffed but not broke, the tires were about half gone. There is pictures of the quad on www.gearworxriders.com along with other cool dealer pictures. If you like hot girls and quads stuff look in the picture link and go to Steve S. then go to the bottom of that page click on the O and look at the dealer show hot girls.

JWhite
02-16-2004, 10:55 AM
That looks sweet. I want that hood!
http://www.gearworxriders.com/_images//hondabaja450.JPG

pbell75
02-16-2004, 11:43 AM
How did you guys get into the dealers show. I tried a couple of years ago and they wouldn't let me in.

quadsrfun
02-16-2004, 11:49 AM
I am a dealer our shop is called gearworx. You can check use at www.gearworxriders.com some cool pictures in there.We are in Morgantown, Indiana.