PDA

View Full Version : Dealer Expo! Farr's -R-! New parts!!!

Honda
02-16-2004, 10:04 AM
I went to the Dealer Expo on Sunday. I must say, going to the show is like going to off-road heaven, many of the top manufactures and a lot of Pro Riders happened to be in attendance. Tim Farr's 450R was at the show, as well as the Baja 1000 winning 450R. Bill Ballance had several of his machines on display in various booths. Look's like he will be riding the YF'er this year. Also at the show was Mike Penland and William Yokley. The wife got William Yokley's autograph, pretty cool.

Now the good stuff. Tim Farr's 450R is Nice. It had some really trick parts on it. The DG Pro Peg Nerfs are really serious, it also had a Tim Farr designed front bumper, so Farr it is my favorite bumper for the new Honda. LOL! Hinson had a Brand New billet clutch cover on Farr's machine as well. One of the Nicest pieces on Farr's quad, the rear shock resovoir mount was integrated with the rear grab bar, very nice and it looked like it belonged there. Some other parts on his machine included a Quad-Tech Carbon hood and a rear Brake master cylinder cover.

I talked to some of the manufactures and here are some parts that are available or in production as I type this.

Magura: Hydrolic clutch kit w/ Hot Start
Available Now

Hinson: Billet clutch cover
Available Soon

DG: Pro Peg nerfs, bumpers etc.
Available soon

ITP: New Holeshot HD 6 ply, Designed for GNCC
Available this month

I have some pictures of Farr's -R-, I will try to get them up so everyone can see them.

400ex4ever
02-16-2004, 08:01 PM
Sounds like it would of been a great show. Let's see those picks when you get a chance...