PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever heard of badland tires???

Poncho
02-28-2002, 06:09 PM
Have you ever heard of badland atv rear tires.I ordered a set of them.They look just like the shredder tires and are 2 ply.They were only $40 a piece and well we see when they get here on Mon.The guy I ordered them through said that if I didn't like them he would give me my money back.;)

canadian400ex
02-28-2002, 08:34 PM
A couple of guys run them around here. They all like them. They seem to hook up real good and they are cheap. The only thing that some people probably wouldn't like about them is the fact that they only come in a two-ply. But i'll probably be putting them on my quad too.
Let us hear how they treat ya!

"BLAHH"300!!
02-28-2002, 09:45 PM
...all over town tryin' to find some tires for his 400ex. a guy at a tire shop (firestone) had a book with em' in it....i thought they were either shreddrs or holeshots....and the price was nice....but he was dead set on stocker tires so we went back to the honda shop...

..?? why do they call em' stock tires, when their not in stock ??..

Poncho
03-01-2002, 05:21 AM
After I get them on Monday I'll post a pic and tell how good they hook up.I plan on riding Mon. night at the track and I will climb a few hills and tell you how they are in loose stuff.;)

Scott
03-01-2002, 08:02 AM
If you think you are going to have a problem with them being 2 ply tires, add one of the various types of slime, stop leak, etc to the tires before you mount them up. The slime is about the most expensive at $20 for a bottle to do 2 tires. But that's still cheaper than a new set of holeshots.