PDA

View Full Version : Where are the pics from St. Louis?

cody anderson
02-16-2004, 09:34 AM
Are they going to be up today?

z400chick35
02-16-2004, 10:17 AM
How'd you do at the races anyways Cody? Check your e-mail.....:D

cody anderson
02-16-2004, 10:39 AM
I had second in the qualifier for 6 out of 8 laps until a mechanical mishap occured. Then I DNF'ed and went to LCQ. I won that... Got I THINK 5th in the heat race and 12th in the main... Not too good :(

JHF219
02-16-2004, 10:59 AM
IM PISSED !! i hated st. louis man that is some **** !! i drove all that way then couldnt run !! what kinda crap is that !! at the last second they changed the race format then there is all of these new stupid rule !! man i have sunk all this money into my 250R and then im told that i cant run it !! you know i was all for the factories coming back and offering support and so forth but now im just pissed !! for so many years the factories have been out of racing and they have finally come back which is a good thing but telling someone who has been doing this on thier own that they cant run what they have spent so much time building wihtout THIER help is BS !! i had a terrible time in St. Louis and now because the factories are all high and mighty im going to have to park my R cause ill never get what its worth and buy a YFZ !! and for that matter another thing that pisses me off is that i can run the R cause its no longer a factory chassis !! well to add fuel to my fire Tim Farr can run his TRX450 that no one else can buy yet i mean what the hell is this !! no one can walk in to thier honda dealer and get one right now so why should it be allowed to run ? oh well maybe im *****ing for no reason but i was very upset to drive the distance then get told i couldnt run !! what a crock !! and further more i have been complaining wanting to have an MX at st louis for a long time and finally got one and then couldnt run it !! very very sad times !! and depressing !! Cody it was good to finally meet you !! you got a great looking quad !! im going to be buying a YFZ and you know it was great to watch the new honda SMOKE 3 motos in a row not sure what the problem was but when farr hit the finish line and stopped there was smoke bellowing out of the engine area !! didnt see any yammis breaking minus your battery:p

cody anderson
02-16-2004, 12:29 PM
Yeah, good to meet you too. I feel bad for you man... Drive all that way and not get to ride... Damn. I can't even imagine. I know what you mean though about the factory's being the number one infulence right now. Sorry bro....

02-16-2004, 02:22 PM
So who won the main event? Farr had engine problems it sounds like? Will there be a race report?

JHF219
02-16-2004, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by Cron
So who won the main event? Farr had engine problems it sounds like? Will there be a race report?

Patrick brown won the main ?! im not sure who he is but he was fast !! farr second and Ellis third !! it was interesting !! but during Farrs heat the motor smoked really bad dont know what happened there !! then again it smoked like a frieght in the heat and the main when he stopped it was pouring smoke !! im not sure what happpened but didnt look good !! then they had a battle of the manufacturers and the Yammi won =) along with a yammi winning the main !!