PDA

View Full Version : Need help posting movie...

Posidus
02-15-2004, 07:34 PM
I have a movie of the trx450r racing a predator and a yfz450 need help posting it.... thx

trout
02-16-2004, 07:38 AM
bump.

I wanna see it!

jtsurfer
02-16-2004, 12:09 PM
Hey Posidus i'll post it for you send it to me! jtsurfer@hotmail.com

Posidus
02-16-2004, 05:25 PM
it won't let me email it to you.....

02-16-2004, 09:04 PM
get an account with this site ;) http://www.eengoedidee.nl/

TrX450rKiD
02-19-2004, 08:30 AM
BUMP!!

Sportrax10
02-19-2004, 09:37 AM
I watched both these videos over at Bluetraxx...

Am I right Posidus?

r450rr
02-19-2004, 09:40 PM
who won???:eek2:

Posidus
02-20-2004, 06:30 AM
yes they r on bluetraxx.com and i won..... We raced 3 out of 3 times and the trx won every time....... I know there has been a lot of talk..... but more ppl are now realizing honda made a faster bike stock to stock....... Guess we will have to wait till mods come out to strat all the spam over again:)

MAD450r
02-20-2004, 06:41 AM
I tried signing up for that site to get the video's. Its not working it seems. Where on bluetraxx are the video's i'd really like to see them since I ride with a predator and 2 cannondale's and im not 100% broke in yet, still haven't put on my sparks pipe.

I'm so pissed I took a small road run yesterday to the local woods. its literally 30 seconds from my house and I seen a cop :(
93$ fine. I've been riding my 200x and 400ex there for years since the 80's and never seen a cop :(

86atc250r
02-20-2004, 02:06 PM
TRX vs. YFZ
http://www.bluetraxx.com/temp/trx450_1.mpg

TRX vs. Predator
http://www.bluetraxx.com/temp/trx450_2.mpg
------------------------------------------------------------

Reading that thread is hilarious... Denial is a very sad thing.

I've not heard so many excuses since the Baja race. The fact of the matter is - stock for stock, these quads are too close to call - they're both obviously in the ballpark of one another, so you can decide which fits your needs better and not worry about one having vastly more performance than the other.... Mod for mod will prove true as well.

I've got word that a TRX with a pipe, HRC cam, open box, and properly jetted is putting down almost exactly the same HP as a YFZ with the cam mod, pipe, open box, jetting, etc. (the trx actually showed a tenth or two more, which is entirely irrelevent) -- Same dyno, same operator, same tires, etc...

The one thing this video shows is how evenly matched these two are. Who cares who got the holeshot - what it comes down to is how evenly these pulled across the bulk of the run - starts and finishes totally depend on how the riders launched and when they let off...

It's going to be a great season of racing with these two quads....

ny300exrider
02-20-2004, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by 86atc250r
TRX vs. YFZ
http://www.bluetraxx.com/temp/trx450_1.mpg

TRX vs. Predator
http://www.bluetraxx.com/temp/trx450_2.mpg
------------------------------------------------------------

Reading that thread is hilarious... Denial is a very sad thing.

I've not heard so many excuses since the Baja race. The fact of the matter is - stock for stock, these quads are too close to call - they're both obviously in the ballpark of one another, so you can decide which fits your needs better and not worry about one having vastly more performance than the other.... Mod for mod will prove true as well.

I've got word that a TRX with a pipe, HRC cam, open box, and properly jetted is putting down almost exactly the same HP as a YFZ with the cam mod, pipe, open box, jetting, etc. (the trx actually showed a tenth or two more, which is entirely irrelevent) -- Same dyno, same operator, same tires, etc...

The one thing this video shows is how evenly matched these two are. Who cares who got the holeshot - what it comes down to is how evenly these pulled across the bulk of the run - starts and finishes totally depend on how the riders launched and when they let off...

It's going to be a great season of racing with these two quads.... i agree. i think this year is going to be pretty awsome with these two quads in the mix. to me i dont really care about that extra 2mph if there is one and i think all of the fighting is stupid too. i personally think both are awsome and would love to have either one. btw thanks a bunch for posting those vids, seems like the trx rips

CTmxyfz
02-20-2004, 02:42 PM
Still looks as though your nose was ahead of the yfz's before the drag ever began. I like it though. Just prefer mine.

Posidus
02-20-2004, 03:27 PM
yeah we started about 20 feet back... wife was on camcorder.... also towards the top i let off the gas,as you saw i did a wheelie because of sharp lip....ny300exrider summed it up good:) But the honda has more torque:) Both bikes rock!

montyjcm
02-20-2004, 06:54 PM
Man, it was actually like dirtwheels said!:eek: :D They are so close in dragging. Good vids!

kamikaze_rzrbak
02-21-2004, 04:15 PM
i think we all need to thank Posidus for giving us all the video we have been dieing to see, not because the trx won:devil: well maybe:cool:

stryker
02-21-2004, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by kamikaze_rzrbak
i think we all need to thank Posidus for giving us all the video we have been dieing to see, not because the trx won:devil: well maybe:cool:

We want more!!! Looks like you had fun!:cool: I can't wait to get out and ride again.:D

JWhite
02-21-2004, 08:51 PM
Yeah! Eat that doubters! :macho :blah:

exrider44
02-21-2004, 08:56 PM
Those vids ruled! Thanks for posting them:p