PDA

View Full Version : Greene Co. mx prizes...

LTandRaptorider
02-15-2004, 06:25 PM
Doh, what should I take, a shiny trophy...

or this really spiffy lunch bag?? :confused:

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid104/pd44d665f80b9f60b506f933207c85ffc/f99c9b29.jpg

Well... if you're Crazy Honda... it's the lunch bag!!

Good job buddy! Now pack some ice in that lunch bag for your swollen berries! :devil:

ILGNCC400EX
02-15-2004, 06:29 PM
your chitten me.....................:eek2:

LTandRaptorider
02-15-2004, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by ILGNCC400EX
your chitten me.....................:eek2:

I wish... the boy ain't right! Froze his *** off, literally busted his b@lls... and chose the friggen lunch bag... :rolleyes:

cheetah
02-15-2004, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
I wish... the boy ain't right! Froze his *** off, literally busted his b@lls... and chose the friggen lunch bag... :rolleyes:

LMFAO:o

ILGNCC400EX
02-15-2004, 08:39 PM
your chitten me.............................:rolleyes:

LTandRaptorider
02-15-2004, 08:52 PM
I know, it seems like a bad dream... I imagine the conversation with his wife when he got home went something like this... Hey honey, after spending 7 grand on a quad, look what I got! This nice lunch bag, complete with water bottle!! I'm screwed now... after the race, I walked up to him in front of witnesses, slapped him on the back and said, "Nice job son!"... My moving date has been moved up... BTW, looking for someone to drive the pink truck! :D :p

redroost85
02-16-2004, 05:10 PM
That has got to be the most fubared prize for winning a race I have ever heard of! What a dame slap on the face!

This has to got to be a fricking joke! If that were me I woulda chucked the bag right back to the guy that gave it to me.:rolleyes: :devil:

LTandRaptorider
02-16-2004, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by redroost85
That has got to be the most fubared prize for winning a race I have ever heard of! What a dame slap on the face!

This has to got to be a fricking joke! If that were me I woulda chucked the bag right back to the guy that gave it to me.:rolleyes: :devil:

Now hold on a minute... Crazy Honda CHOSE the bag over a trophy! See the thread Roll Call for Greene County Arenacross... check out the pic of his chit eatin grin holding his lunch bag! On the way home we called his wife,(he was in a different truck) saying we were track officials, to leave a message that he chose the lunch bag over a trophy, but a mistake was made. He got a water bottle with it, but wasn't supposed to and he'd have to return it! :devil: Rider11x was pissin his pants, the other guy was looking at me saying he'll remember to never do anything to me! So to sum it up, Crazy Honda plunked down about 7g for the YFZ and accessories, rode his butt off, smashed his berries when he cased a jump, and chose the lunch bag... :rolleyes:

AtvMxRider
02-16-2004, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by ILGNCC400EX
your chitten me.............................:rolleyes:

LTandRaptorider
02-16-2004, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider

He's getting an LRD pipe for the YFZ so next time he can do a little better... and get a chair! :rolleyes:

redroost85
02-16-2004, 08:06 PM
Man, that's effed up!:rolleyes: :huh

dirtmomma
02-16-2004, 08:33 PM
ROFLMGDAO!!!!! I'm sorry but hat is fugged up!!!!! I bet his wife thought WTF???????

LTandRaptorider
02-16-2004, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by dirtmomma
ROFLMGDAO!!!!! I'm sorry but hat is fugged up!!!!! I bet his wife thought WTF???????

I hear she's very proud of him! :D

And don't forget to return the water bottle!! :devil:

Oh yeah... moving date in a few weeks, buddy... :)

LTandRaptorider
02-16-2004, 09:17 PM
BTW... I swear I heard the peanut shell he was wearing for a cup, crack when he cased the jump!! :eek2: