PDA

View Full Version : ...."BLahh"300!! Checkin' in,....

"BLAHH"300!!
02-15-2004, 05:25 PM
......WhAt Up!!

Man i've been away from this place for so long, i can barley find my way around. Who's the Webmaster now? Ur Kickin' 244 bro.

....who remember's me?...
..Fill me in on whats new in the quad scene.
....How's the 450R holdin' up?
..Any new Quad releases since the 450's?
....KTM needs to get off their "trailer's" and build us a quad !!
..Is Rico still here..what about 4Punks?

Yes i still have the 300....And yes it's still for sale.
....I still have a pic of it on my computer if interested.
I'll take $1500 Plus shipping....The stats are still the same as in my signature.

02-15-2004, 05:50 PM
is tommy still cool?

xr50layke
02-15-2004, 06:09 PM
punks left but checks in often.

rico is here and is loving the fanny-pack outfits :D.

quadjunkies is a mod.

im wot400exx and im also un banned :)

the 450R owns. but the mods are sick of people doing "VS" posts so they just ban people when they see them.

lots of new comers.

not much on exriders, but lots of the racing coverage.

H6 is sweet.

and your 300EX is killer priced. dude, i wana buy your 300. im surprized nobody bought it yet. 1500? jesus. whats that in canadian? thats sweet. id buy that if i had 2 grand (500 for canadian to american conversion)

your selling your 300 for 1500 and u put all those parts on it?!

"BLAHH"300!!
02-15-2004, 06:09 PM
...Tommy's a Dork.....

...........................Who's tommy?

redrider69
02-15-2004, 10:43 PM
hey man u got any pics of the 300 could possibly be interested post 1 if u got it would like to see

QuadJunkies
02-15-2004, 10:45 PM
Oh, and dont forget We all found out that Jerry is black.:huh :eek: :o

MOFO
02-16-2004, 08:58 AM
Whats up blah!!! :blah:

got any good drunken bar stories?

"BLAHH"300!!
02-16-2004, 11:26 AM
....Acctually i do man...You know this.

about a month ago, i was in a rocky relationship, and found my ole' lady at the bar, standin between some dude's legs with his hat on, drinkin his drink....I was thinkin' she was messin' around on me, but couldn't catch her....I hid in the corner for a while and watched her from a distance. I was bummed out so i started drinkin. We know how that goes...i ended up getting mader and madder....hurt ya' know...i had a freind of mine go up to her and ask her if she had a boyfreind. She said NO...ahhh shhh....

Well them "dumn" mexican's started shootin pistols in my stomach, (Tequila). and i felt 6 foot tall and bullet proof. I mean N.A.S.A. hassn't even invented the meterial i was made of tht night. The guy she was talkin to was about 6 foot tall. ahight sized guy. He'd kick my 244 probably. I'm about 5'8" 140...a light weight....I went up to him and started talkin' smack,
she had this look on her like :eek: he like :huh and i was :macho :devil:

..I talked for a while, then walked off. got mad again, and walked up behind him, threw my right arm over his shoulder, and held him tight aginst my with my fist at about his left breast. so he couldn't move. I talked MO-Smack..like i was the man...then turned around to wlak off, and i guess the mexican's went to sleep, becouse when i let him go, i turned took about 5 steps and tripped on a chair. I fell across a table, full of people mind you, and hit my head on the floor....knocked me smooth the fk out...
...I woke up with a big group of people around me lookin down at me, "You ok man"....

I felt like a "dumn" fool...needless to say, she's gone..
...i ended up seeing the guy about a week later at the same bar, bought him a drink and appologized to him, it's not his fault she's like that ya' know....he's acctually a pretty kool guy, and i think were freinds haha....

..........THE END

QuadJunkies
02-16-2004, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by "BLAHH"300!!

about a month ago, i was in a rocky relationship, and found my ole' lady at the bar, standin between some dude's legs with his hat on, drinkin his drink....I was thinkin' she was messin' around on me, but couldn't catch her....I hid in the corner for a while and watched her from a distance. I was bummed out so i started drinkin. We know how that goes...i ended up getting mader and madder....hurt ya' know...i had a freind of mine go up to her and ask her if she had a boyfreind. She said NO...ahhh shhh....

Well them "dumn" mexican's started shootin pistols in my stomach, (Tequila). and i felt 6 foot tall and bullet proof. I mean N.A.S.A. hassn't even invented the meterial i was made of tht night. The guy she was talkin to was about 6 foot tall. ahight sized guy. He'd kick my 244 probably. I'm about 5'8" 140...a light weight....I went up to him and started talkin' smack,

..I talked for a while, then walked off. got mad again, and walked up behind him, threw my right arm over his shoulder, and held him tight aginst my with my fist at about his left breast. so he couldn't move. I talked MO-Smack..like i was the man...then turned around to wlak off, and i guess the mexican's went to sleep, becouse when i let him go, i turned took about 5 steps and tripped on a chair. I fell across a table, full of people mind you, and hit my head on the floor....knocked me smooth the fk out...
...I woke up with a big group of people around me lookin down at me, "You ok man"....

...i ended up seeing the guy about a week later at the same bar, bought him a drink and appologized to him, it's not his fault she's like that ya' know....he's acctually a pretty kool guy, and i think were freinds haha....

..........THE END LMAO!!!!!!! Glad it all worked out..????:eek2: :huh

Tommy 17
02-16-2004, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by zachthejerk
is tommy still cool?

still playin with the wheelbarrow???

don't worry man i'll be laughin when ur banned real soon again when they find out who u are... right mastaofdisaster...

ur gay man... cry me a river

DEAL
02-17-2004, 03:31 PM
Its been like 4 months since we last heard from master and he still hasn;t got a life. :rolleyes:

AtvMxRider
02-17-2004, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by zachthejerk
is tommy still cool?

Was he ever?http://pictureposter.allbrand.nu/pictures/atvmxrider/cookoo.gif

AtvMxRider
02-17-2004, 04:20 PM

..........THE END http://pictureposter.allbrand.nu/pictures/atvmxrider/boxer.gif

Tommy 17
02-17-2004, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
Was he ever?http://pictureposter.allbrand.nu/pictures/atvmxrider/cookoo.gif

:grr: ur gonna get it jerry...:macho :blah:

AtvMxRider
02-17-2004, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by Tommy 17
:grr: ur gonna get it jerry...:macho :blah: http://pictureposter.allbrand.nu/pictures/atvmxrider/strokin.gif

lol
02-17-2004, 06:58 PM

..........THE END

lmao, that was a mad good story!