PDA

View Full Version : Kicker696

rodenberg35
02-15-2004, 03:48 PM
Kicker696 pretty much screwed me on a trade. He made a deal and then the day before we was to meet up and trade he became deff dumb and blind.

Chanman420q
02-16-2004, 09:59 PM
glad to know that, i almost bought some stuff off of him but didnt want too because he was new and i hadnt heard anything about him.

dirtmomma
02-17-2004, 08:47 AM
:eek: :eek: GREAT I bought some pink plastics from him hope they get here this week :grr: said he was sending them out on the 9th still haven't got OH I WILL BE ONE PO'ED LADY & HE WON'T LIKE IT!!!

kicker696
02-17-2004, 09:38 AM
Roden- I have told you. I had to work, i was nice enough to tell you that and i have PM'ed you saying that i would still like to trade. Now i am thinking against that, i didn't leave you hanging like you make it sound. I talked to you and told you that i had to work, i can't help when i have to work and when i don't. I appolagize about that, but i never screwed you over on a trade, because we never traded. I am sorry if you feel that way, but its not my fault. I did tell you the night before, but i had found out that i would need to work that saturday the night before. I have told you this countless times now, and you still do not seem to understand that.

rodenberg35
02-20-2004, 07:58 AM
why havent you answered the phone for the last week. And why did you post the R fore sale after we make a deal. And also why did sell the pink plastic that went with it. HHHMMMMM

dirtmomma
02-20-2004, 08:06 AM
Originally posted by rodenberg35
why havent you answered the phone for the last week. And why did you post the R fore sale after we make a deal. And also why did sell the pink plastic that went with it. HHHMMMMM

Don't worry he didn't sell the pink plastic :rolleyes: I tell you what I've never seen so many guys interested in PINK PLASTIC!!! I get chit about it, but I keep getting it sold out from under me:confused: TO MEN!!!!!!

kicker696
02-20-2004, 09:02 AM
i haven't answered my phone because the only time you call is during the time that i work, and to be honest i didn't want to make the long distance phone call. I have been in contact with you through PM's, i would e-mail but my account won't let me send things, only recieve. I sold the plastic after you flipped on me, because i decided it wasn't worth waiting around, esspectially when the trade wasn't "great". Thats my reasoning, if you want to be mad i can't help that, but i've explained myself.

rodenberg35
02-20-2004, 10:17 AM
why did we make the deal on the 6th and you reposted it for sale the 10th. We was going to meet up the 14. you also tried to sell the motor to some one else. maybe you should go back and read your thread. it says ( by you) that a deal is being made to trade then you go on to deal with other people about it. Oh ya you didnt pm me back

kicker696
02-20-2004, 11:48 AM
A deal is not made until the deal is over, if someone would have bought the engine, frame, whatever before you could, i would have informed you and sold to the other person. Money talks. No one bought anything though so you have/had nothing to worry about. Once again i think its fair to say that alot of people on this board believe the samething that its not sold till you have the money/trade.

TCracin440ex
02-20-2004, 01:51 PM
im not taking sides...but kicker is right....money talks...and bs walks....if some 1 was to come up to me and ask about a part and said they would get back to me with it....and a day later some 1 pm' me and says that they are interested and have the cash....the person with the cash is gonna get the part over some 1 else that dont.....i also hate dealing with kids that have to ask mommie and daddy for permission....

its not first come first serve in my case....its first come with money first serve....

dirtmomma
02-20-2004, 02:56 PM
YEP I'm gonna have to agree w/ TC & Kicker also, I came up w/ the $$ right away, I would do the same thing ;) I also think you should be doing the bickering thru PM cuz I think your just trying to drag his name thru the mud :( he seems like a decent guy to deal w/ to me :) BTW Kicker I think I lost out on some other pink plastic :( I guess the guys want it more than me :blah: :huh

rodenberg35
02-20-2004, 08:52 PM
I had the cash in hand. It was only 250 bucks. we was set up to trade one saturday but come friday I could not reach kicker and he has not reaplyed to me except for on this post since then. it was not my idea to wait a week it was his. I would have meet him the next day. Oh ya how does a 16 year old kid work so much. but any way the thing his I strait up ask him if he was going to back out the day we talked and he said no. I was actualy waiting on him. so think what ever but if you go look at his post in for sale you will see that he said he was trading then it was for sale again. Oh ya I even called him the night he reposted and he told me it was an old post DUH the dang post has a date on it. SO HMMM

rodenberg35
02-20-2004, 08:54 PM
oh ya Tc I am hardly a kid.

TCracin440ex
02-20-2004, 09:14 PM
nah dude i was saying in general...not callin you a kid..but i hate trying to sell something....and its a kid...kid asks you to hold the shyt they have to ask their mommie and daddy....NOPE.....if u dont have the money on hand, and u have to ask ya parents...dont bother

thats my opinon

rodenberg35
02-20-2004, 09:22 PM
ya I see what you mean on that, But that wasn't the deal. I am not trien to make kicker look like a total ***** I was just posting up my feedback

kicker696
02-21-2004, 11:38 AM
i'm not 16 thank you very much, i'm 18 and i work as a metal fabricator at Robinson Metal. If you don't believe me call them and ask if i work there. Like i've said, i'm sorry if you think that work is the last priority, but to me, its the first. Yes i did say i wasn't going to back out, and i haven't, i told you i had to work. You just decided to drag my name through the dirt because you were pissed off that we couldn't do it "right then". I have PMed you before this thread to let you know that i wouldn't be able to meet saturday, but a different day would work, i have the PM. Most importantly though, this thread should not be this long, you posted what you think, and i posted what i think, if you have anything else to say, you can take it up with me in PM's

studley00
03-16-2004, 07:10 PM
Hey Roden,

Dont feel bad I got screwed by kicker too. I bough a 250r left side center case from him that was damaged. I specifically asked him if it was damaged around the chain guard b/c most r's are. He said no. When I got the case..... yea, it was damaged. I asked for refund and got nothing. I was even going to pay for shipping back to him. Bad TEENAGER to deal with!

BeltSlipper
03-26-2004, 01:58 AM
I'll have to agree. I purchased PEP shocks from him awhile back. Prior to purchasing them I asked" Are the shocks Limited Mass" His reply was "yes". Well I sent them to Baldwin to get revalved. And guess what> They are race front shocks. Just as I told him when I recieved them.. Alls well now, but it still ticks me off. I guess I learned the hard way.