PDA

View Full Version : any get to ride this wk end?

QuadJunkies
02-15-2004, 11:34 AM
Got to try out the Preddy with th enew mods and man does this quad rip!!!:eek2: :macho its was nice riding for fun instead of racing for a change..I got some hill shootin vids I made anyone willing to hopst them for me?? BTW.. wheres a good place to host vidoes at???? anyhow, I didnt get alot of this week end riding but heres a few........This was of the PRedator all cleaned up:D

QuadJunkies
02-15-2004, 11:36 AM
this is our friend ZAchs 450 with a Cam and Piston. I rode it a bit yesterday.........WOW..... I want one of these bad boys!!!:blah: :macho the more I ride one , the more I like them.......

QuadJunkies
02-15-2004, 11:37 AM
Troy unloading my girls mini

QuadJunkies
02-15-2004, 11:38 AM
our frinds lil man got a new KTM sweet lil ripper!!!:cool:

QuadJunkies
02-15-2004, 11:39 AM
my Sons Viper....

QuadJunkies
02-15-2004, 11:40 AM
here is lil QJ . She wanted me to post this of her;)
in the background, the big hill you see ........Her mini climbed that sucka:blah: :macho

QuadJunkies
02-15-2004, 11:42 AM
hahahaha.......:p
Heres Brandon giving his good freind a lecture on how to ride and how NOT to ride his quad.......:o

QuadJunkies
02-15-2004, 11:44 AM
this was lil QJ's first time on a mini bike, she was too bog for it, but it was a good practice bike for her. She done great!:)

QuadJunkies
02-15-2004, 11:45 AM
:)

Pappy
02-15-2004, 11:49 AM
i rode 4 or 5 laps on the XC course. its still too snowy here for good riding:( i did get a few pics of the yfz:p

dirtmomma
02-15-2004, 11:52 AM
NIce pics Tina OOOOO I see the back of that Dodge hehehe, the kids look good!!! I think Ron's leaning more to the YFZ too & thats someting because he's always been a Honda man!! The preddy looks SAWEEET!!! Is that the same place you were at last weekend??? If so that is CRAZY, it was full of snow now it's dry????

QuadJunkies
02-15-2004, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
i rode 4 or 5 laps on the XC course. its still too snowy here for good riding:( i did get a few pics of the yfz:p nice pic Pappy.....:cool: we still have some snow here too, we are suppose to be atrted on our MX season by now ,but this weather has canceled all practices and one race :grr:

Out_Sider
02-15-2004, 12:00 PM
whoa...........that ktm looks baaaaad!! so does the predator ;) how did she like riding a bike instead of a quad? ever since i first rode a bike...a quad never felt as fun to me??

QuadJunkies
02-15-2004, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by dirtmomma
NIce pics Tina OOOOO I see the back of that Dodge hehehe, the kids look good!!! I think Ron's leaning more to the YFZ too & thats someting because he's always been a Honda man!! The preddy looks SAWEEET!!! Is that the same place you were at last weekend??? If so that is CRAZY, it was full of snow now it's dry???? no this is actually called Hemmingway, there is literally 100's of trails that all lead to a ghost town called Silver City thats pretty cool... this is some rough terrain out this way, we also have a desert race out this way called the Oreana. Man... I cant believe how out of shape winter has made me!!:o all the bumps and whoops whooped my butt!! I sure wish I had my EX this wk end... :(

QuadJunkies
02-15-2004, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by Out_Sider
whoa...........that ktm looks baaaaad!! so does the predator ;) how did she like riding a bike instead of a quad? ever since i first rode a bike...a quad never felt as fun to me?? it was funny, she REALLY liked the bike, and the kid riding there quads liked the quads too. But she said she couldnt EVER sell her "baby" for a bike.....

But wouldnt agrue if Mom and Dad bought her BOTH!:huh :p

stonerider250x
02-15-2004, 01:05 PM
i would of been at the track yesterday but it was raining:mad:

stonerider250x
02-15-2004, 01:06 PM
by the way the pred. looks awesome;)

QuadJunkies
02-15-2004, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by stonerider250x
i would of been at the track yesterday but it was raining:mad: :( I cant wait for spring..........:grr:

Matt756
02-15-2004, 02:26 PM
WOW pappy that quad didnt stay stock for long

dirtmomma
02-15-2004, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
it was funny, she REALLY liked the bike, and the kid riding there quads liked the quads too. But she said she couldnt EVER sell her "baby" for a bike.....

But wouldnt agrue if Mom and Dad bought her BOTH!:huh :p

HEHEHE aren't kids great they just think that green stuff grows on trees, DJ loves bikes & we have a Yammi yz125 that just needs to be put back together that Ron says he's gonna do for DJ to ride, my brother takes him riding bikes once in awhile, & he's amazed @ how good he is on the bike too, but he did start out on a Kawi KX80 till he stuck it :rolleyes: I like to put on my sister in laws XR100 or TTR125 but just can't get the hang of racing one LOL her & I raced a scramble w/ them ONCE we looked like dorks out there, thought we were gettin BIG air but when we watched the vid we just LOAO!!!!

Pappy that thing is awesome looking how'd ya like it on the cross country course?? Better than your R's???

beak7707
02-15-2004, 04:34 PM
it warmed up to about 40 in INdaian this weekend. So my friend and I went for a 4-5 hour woods ride. It was pretty muddy but we still had a great time.

Quad18star
02-15-2004, 04:50 PM
I got to ride for about 3 hours today . Nothing hard , just rippin around on the lake . The snow was perfect conditions today because it was so cold lastnight , so it was nice and hard packed. Hit a table top we built a few times . I would have had pics of us hitting the table top , but the batteries in the camera were frozen solid . Next time we'll make sure to NOT leave the camera outside for an hour . I cant wait till the summer so we can hit up some MX tracks . You can see pics of my YFZ 450 in the link below .

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4287689631

Cody_300ex
02-15-2004, 05:05 PM
I got to ride for about an hour on my own track I made. It was just to dang muddy to even hook up! But i guess it was better than not ridin at all.:o

northeast400
02-15-2004, 06:55 PM
I went ice racing it was a whoop 15 degrees out :macho

Bobbs07
02-15-2004, 07:02 PM
hey tina i pmed you..

Ps. nice pics of the weekend..

cheetah
02-15-2004, 07:06 PM
Man I really wish I had someone to ride with. My riding buddy got a bike and put fixing his banshee on hold. His bikes not too healthy right now either and he never wants to ride anywhere. No one else will go with me. It's supposed to be 40 degrees tomorrow and everyone says it's too cold.:huh I really need practice before the FL GNCC, but no one will ride and I'm starting to get frustrated.

JOEX
02-15-2004, 08:00 PM
My weekend just started a few hours ago:D

Nausty
02-15-2004, 08:05 PM
i got ride varmit57's new crf450r this weekend.:o

QuadJunkies
02-15-2004, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by northeast400
I went ice racing it was a whoop 15 degrees out :macho :blah: Ive raced when it was 12degrees.. it sucks huh...:(

WhiteBros400ex
02-15-2004, 08:39 PM
Man seeing those pics makes me want to ride, i am waiting for a axle lock nut to come for my 416ex and in about a week or 2 i am going to be hopefully getting a 450r, i am going to put money down on one tomorrow. BTW nice ridding pics all of u guys/girls and pappy nice yfz.

QuadJunkies
02-15-2004, 08:44 PM
no one answered my question from the beginning .... Wheres a good palce to check out for Web hosting???/ I have about 15 vids now and would like to find a way to host them. Thanks!:)

Cody_300ex
02-15-2004, 08:58 PM
no one answered my question from the beginning .... Wheres a good palce to check out for Web hosting???/ I have about 15 vids now and would like to find a way to host them. Thanks!:)

QJ if im not mistaken im pretty sure you can upload them on imagestation, but dont hold me too it.:o

dirtmomma
02-15-2004, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by Lil_300Ex_Kid
QJ if im not mistaken im pretty sure you can upload them on imagestation, but dont hold me too it.:o

I was thinking this also but I tried to uplaod that vid I sent you but couldnt' get it too work :confused: maybe I'll have to try again!

QuadJunkies
02-15-2004, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by Lil_300Ex_Kid
QJ if im not mistaken im pretty sure you can upload them on imagestation, but dont hold me too it.:o yeah, you can if fact, I have some of them there now, but theres no sound when you post them there..:(

Jellyrolls
02-15-2004, 10:11 PM
Yea i got to ride....................................until my freaking sterring stem snapped in half

QuadJunkies
02-15-2004, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by Jellyrolls
Yea i got to ride....................................until my freaking sterring stem snapped in half :eek2: :( my quad is in the shop getting basically a whole new tranny......:confused:

seatec
02-16-2004, 06:10 AM
Well, We had a good showing of Exriders at the Landing past Saturday. A bunch of people from Maryland and Delaware showed up and we had a blast messing around on the Beginners and intermediate track which is very long. They ( The Landing folx)
combined the intermediate and QUad track.

Let me list who was there.

YLW400
Ericthered rdr
RTSE440
Honda5
Delaware152
and me.

Needless to say that we had a blast.
Pictures will follow.

dirtmomma
02-16-2004, 08:59 AM
:eek2: :( my quad is in the shop getting basically a whole new tranny......:confused:

:eek: so it was toast??? Man you won't wanna sell it after you get done doing all this too it :p it'll be like a NEW one!! Do you guys have a sponsor that does works on it??

QuadJunkies
02-16-2004, 09:32 AM
:eek: so it was toast??? Man you won't wanna sell it after you get done doing all this too it :p it'll be like a NEW one!! Do you guys have a sponsor that does works on it?? Gosh, I thought you already knew!!:eek2: 2 bent shift forks and 4 gears thrashed:( . And Troy didnt believe me :mad: ........ Actually, I bought an Ext. Warrenty when I bought it two years ago, Even with motor work the dealership said they should still cover the warrenty on the Tranny(personally I think NOT) but either way, they took care of me and said thats what a warrenty is for, I got lucky I have two of the best dealers I could ask for.My Honda dealer give me some rider support, but Troys done all his work free:eek: and let me tell you....It wasnt cheap! But my dealer did overnight my parts and will have it fixed today in time for my race this wk end.....:D And I will have vids of us ladies this wk end:macho

dirtmomma
02-16-2004, 09:41 AM
OH man that sucks but at least you have a warranty you've had pretty good luck w/ them warranties seems like whenever we get one it runs out THEN stuff breaks LOL. We know all about shift forks, when we got the blaster thats what was wrong w/ it had to do the whole tranny but havne't had a problem since (knock on wood) so thats cool. Ron video'd our heats this weekend he didn't do the mains cuz the camera was about making him sick LOL it focus' on it's own (POS) we really need to get a new one I'm thinking of putting a digital vid camera on layaway somewhere. But once we get some more footage maybe fill up a tape I'll send it your way :D

QuadJunkies
02-16-2004, 09:46 AM
OH man that sucks but at least you have a warranty you've had pretty good luck w/ them warranties seems like whenever we get one it runs out THEN stuff breaks LOL. We know all about shift forks, when we got the blaster thats what was wrong w/ it had to do the whole tranny but havne't had a problem since (knock on wood) so thats cool. Ron video'd our heats this weekend he didn't do the mains cuz the camera was about making him sick LOL it focus' on it's own (POS) we really need to get a new one I'm thinking of putting a digital vid camera on layaway somewhere. But once we get some more footage maybe fill up a tape I'll send it your way :D I would like that very much!!:)

Natertot426ex
02-17-2004, 07:34 AM
Sorry Tina I didn't make it on Sat. I had a flat tire on the truck and ended up spending money and getting new tires for the darn thing. WOW those 17 inch rims sure are expensive to get tires for. I will be there this weekend though. It will be one busy weekend. i have to work this weekend:mad:

k2-dawg
02-17-2004, 07:55 AM

Tina,

Try this site...

http://www.eengoedidee.nl/

QuadJunkies
02-17-2004, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by Natertot426ex
Sorry Tina I didn't make it on Sat. I had a flat tire on the truck and ended up spending money and getting new tires for the darn thing. WOW those 17 inch rims sure are expensive to get tires for. I will be there this weekend though. It will be one busy weekend. i have to work this weekend:mad: Awe, that sucks:( you racing Flattrack or Glenns Ferry??Or both!:blah: I dunno if we will have time to due MX on Sun getting in so late from Sat racing andthen having to tear BOTH quads down for MX and like 2-3 hours sleep:confused:

QuadJunkies
02-17-2004, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by k2-dawg
Tina,

Try this site...

http://www.eengoedidee.nl/ I tried it, but I got software error messages...:(:grr: any other good places to try????