PDA

View Full Version : Group Ride in California

02-28-2002, 03:45 PM
Any EXriders wanna get a ride together here on the West Coast? Taking off to the East Coast is a little too far for myself...LOL

Ketch
02-28-2002, 10:52 PM
Maybe were an when i don't get a lot of spare time and I'm a little ways from stockton.

oldnumberseven
02-28-2002, 11:16 PM
Buck, You are more than welcome to join the SoCalQuads Crew at Glamis this Easter. For more info email me at chris@socalquads.com

Chris:devil

mopar 400
03-01-2002, 01:31 AM
Where all of you guys lookin to ride in cali. I live in the Bay Area and do a lot of my ridin in Hollister, Carnegie or Pismo. Lets get together and rip it up!!!!!:D

03-01-2002, 09:03 AM
Yeah whatever you guys wanna do or setup would be cool. I've been wanting to hit Hollister but no one to go with. There is a place in Marysville(towards Sac) and another one in Auburn(towards Sac). Carnegie is really good for hill climbs. I have pretty big orchard and levee around my crib for testing the quad and a track too, so you all are welcome to come on over.

----------->oldnumberseven

I sent you an email

Ketch
03-01-2002, 02:48 PM
I'm still up for it how about Cow Mtm. or CC camp both of these are in Lake County an in Ukiah. I have not been any of the places you guys have mention.:)

Crowdog
03-03-2002, 08:20 AM
If any of you NoCal guys get out to Sand Mountain, check out the Friends of Sand Moutain website (http://www.sandmountain-nv.org) .

We have a cleanup scheduled for Easter weekend.

Jon

wiplash
03-05-2002, 09:47 AM
I live in Vacaville and am down to ride on the weekends. A couple of friends and I went riding at Prairie City (Hangtown) last weekend. It was alright. We were thinking about hitting Mammoth Bar in Auburn sometime in the near future. I would also like to hit Hollister. I've heard that's a pretty sweet place to ride. This next weekend 9th and 10th, I have plans, but we should hook it up sometime soon. wiplash26@aol.com

-Justin

bjarnold
03-05-2002, 06:57 PM
I Moved up to Arnold (hwy 4 ) 3 years ago and there tons of trails to ride on up here.