PDA

View Full Version : Went racin this weekend

dirtmomma
02-15-2004, 10:10 AM
WEll we went to a flattrack last night it was a good time, we took just my 300 so the kid & I shared it. (his is tore down) he got cheesed in his class, we signed him up for the blaster class, BUT there was no blaster so they stuck him in the 250 2 stroke class:eek2: don't know what the heck they were thinkin so he really didn't have a chance on the 300 but he rode good & got good seat time!!! I ran the womens class & got 3rd & 4th :rolleyes: once again I had the smallest cc quad out there, man I'm getting sick of that soooooo I think I'm gonna go talk to our machining guy this week :blah: :devil: HIs motto is "from mild to wild" hehehe But we had a good time the track was a greasy slippery thing!!

QUADJUNKIES Where are you?????????????????????????????????:D come we need info girl!!

ILGNCC400EX
02-15-2004, 03:45 PM
hang in there

dirtmomma
02-15-2004, 04:20 PM
Thanks Ilgncc ;)

LTandRaptorider
02-15-2004, 08:14 PM
hey, still a good job Kym! Don't forget, I have a Raptor for sale, flat track proven! ;)

dirtmomma
02-15-2004, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
hey, still a good job Kym! Don't forget, I have a Raptor for sale, flat track proven! ;)

THanks LT :) HEHEHE you havane't sold that yet?????? I'm waiting for a 450 :blah:

LTandRaptorider
02-15-2004, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by dirtmomma
THanks LT :) HEHEHE you havane't sold that yet?????? I'm waiting for a 450 :blah:

Naw... other than putting a sign in a local cycle shop, I haven't really tried. It's one of thsoe deals where I could use the extra cash, but hate to sell it.

A little 450? This is 210 more cc's than that!! :macho

dirtmomma
02-15-2004, 09:05 PM
Naw... other than putting a sign in a local cycle shop, I haven't really tried. It's one of thsoe deals where I could use the extra cash, but hate to sell it.

A little 450? This is 210 more cc's than that!! :macho Oh I know but I might hurt myself on that LMAO!!! ;)

LTandRaptorider
02-15-2004, 09:11 PM
Oh I know but I might hurt myself on that LMAO!!! ;)

Yeah, I remember what you said you did to the 400! :p I'll set the throttle limiter for ya! j/k... I'm sure you'd be fine on it. Now do you think I'm weird... maybe I should rephrase that... anyway, I'm sitting here enjoying the exhaust fumes from todays race caught in my sweatshirt... :o

dirtmomma
02-16-2004, 08:39 AM
, I'm sitting here enjoying the exhaust fumes from todays race caught in my sweatshirt... :o

Haha NOPE not at all, It can be a few days after a race & I'll be somewhere when all of a sudden I get a big whiff of that wonderful smell off my coat LOL I love it when the kids start thier quads hehehe I must be wierd too LMAO :D Did you race?? If so how'd ya do, what kind of race was it??

LTandRaptorider
02-16-2004, 02:26 PM
Haha NOPE not at all, It can be a few days after a race & I'll be somewhere when all of a sudden I get a big whiff of that wonderful smell off my coat LOL I love it when the kids start thier quads hehehe I must be wierd too LMAO :D Did you race?? If so how'd ya do, what kind of race was it??

it was an indoor arena cross. I was just a spectator... :(

I love the smell of race gas exhaust in the mornin... :p Just don't like buying it for the LT!

QuadJunkies
02-19-2004, 12:53 AM

QUADJUNKIES Where are you?????????????????????????????????:D come we need info girl!!

you need to get that "other"EX of the ole Mans up and go smoke Em!!:macho You sound just like me !!:p I race this wk end .Triple Header wk end!!!Last wk end race for points.~~~ Im gonna do it~~~. Im runnin the Mens class AND womens Class on Sat. and then again next Sat.Then maybe do MX on Sun out of town race. I have been trying to Decide ion the MEns class which I should run in....... Troy thinks I should go B Mens Class , I think Mens C class... He thinks the C class will slow me down in the tight corners since I run that like alot instead of pitchin on the outside. Ubt Im already runnin the inside as fast as I can W/O tipping it:eek2: so I may try a little more railing the outside this time and hope I dont hit a wall!:o Im actually VERY excited to race that class since most of them I ride with. I just hope I do good ... Ive been a very sick puppy this week and :( on alot of Meds. is kkikced my butt HARd this week, so Im a bit out of it this week,hopefully Ill feel ALOT better in time for the wk end...Kym, Glad to hear you had a good race(even though it wasnt 1st place)!! Who was you up against this time? and What track?????

dirtmomma
02-19-2004, 07:55 AM
Yeah your right on the "getting the 400" set up It's time for MORE POWER!!! I'm trying to talk him into letting me take it to practice this weekend @ the NICE indoor arena w/ the red dirt that was on the tape :blah: waiting for the nerf bars to get here though don't think I wanna go out there w/o them but we'll see. We raced @ Oakwood, there were 5 :o of us girls, 3 250R's, & that damn black 330EX!!! Poor DJ there were 8 :eek: in his classes they were all 250R's & 2 YFZ's, that was his 1st time being last :o but I think it was a good time for him anyway, I told him " see now you know how I feel" LMAO!!!:p Sounds like you guys are gonna be busy this next weekend!!! Do your kids race MX yet?? Hey have you looked @ the www.sponsorhouse.com website?? I think we are going to do that for DJ to get him some more exposure, some friends of ours did that w/ thier kids (5&7) & I guess companies send them all kinds of goodies!! It's $50 a yr but I think it would be worth it the 1st year to get some decent sponsorship for him besides just local. I was on there last night for about 2 hrs filling out the resume' stuff & racing stats so we'll see. I sent our resume's into FMF but havne't heard anything :( then AC racing they sponsored him last year BUT we didn't get his stuff in on time for this year.........OH well we only bought a skid plate from them anyway, he dint' need anything else!! Ok enough babbling HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND I hope your feeling better nothing worse than racing sick but GO GET EM ANYWAY!!!! :blah: :macho

QuadJunkies
02-19-2004, 09:27 AM
My kids havent done any MX really, My Daughter loves to jump but her shocks are for crap:o so until we can get her some she is not allowed to just too much, I think the rear one is blown..:(

QuadJunkies
02-19-2004, 09:29 AM
WEll "Miss Popular"...... Your PMS ARE FULL!!!!:D :p

dirtmomma
02-19-2004, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
WEll "Miss Popular"...... Your PMS ARE FULL!!!!:D :p

HAHA yeah right :rolleyes: but anyway it's empty now :p

LTandRaptorider
02-19-2004, 04:02 PM
HAHA yeah right :rolleyes: but anyway it's empty now :p

Huh? Your PMS is full?? :eek2: Bad news for the hubby! :blah:

QuadJunkies
02-19-2004, 04:05 PM
Huh? Your PMS is full?? :eek2: Bad news for the hubby! :blah: :eek2: :o LOL!!!!

dirtmomma
02-19-2004, 05:44 PM
Huh? Your PMS is full?? :eek2: Bad news for the hubby! :blah:

:o :p HAHAHA I thought the same thing but didnt' want to say anything :devil:

LTandRaptorider
02-19-2004, 06:21 PM
:o :p HAHAHA I thought the same thing but didnt' want to say anything :devil:

You poor dear... thinking like me can't be good! :D

Just leave it to me to say the things everyone else would like to... :p