PDA

View Full Version : pro quads

Carl Nevins
02-14-2004, 11:35 PM
just got home from the race in st. louis it was B.S. i had a few friends that qualified to race and this morning they brought 10,000$ worth of new dirt on and made it a motorcross track and did not let none of the racers know they were going to do it so alot of the riders went home .

Johnny_G
02-17-2004, 12:37 PM
what do you mean there bud?

your freinds went to a MX race, and went home without racing because the used dirt to build the track?:huh

not flaming, just wanting to know why it is that dirt MX tracks are BS:confused:

theTman
02-17-2004, 12:40 PM
:huh :huh :huh :huh :huh :huh

WTF??!?!?!

moto50
02-17-2004, 04:01 PM
I guess they went home because they didnt want to race MX.
They wanted to race TT.

AtvMxRider
02-17-2004, 04:13 PM
http://pictureposter.allbrand.nu/pictures/atvmxrider/dumb_post.jpg

JHF219
02-17-2004, 04:45 PM
The St. Louis Race really was some BS i drove down there brought my MX setup and was just going to run it the same thing i did last year im not good at TT but i still had a blast doing it !! well i get there and find out its an MX i was like YES this works out great cause i had the setup !! well after i found out it was MX i was thrilled but soon after my dreams and hopes got shattered if you have a machine that does not utilize the stock chassis you better not even drag it out of the trailer !! they wont let you run it !! so needless to say i wasted a lot of gas just to find out i can run a quad i just finished building last summer !! i was not the only one that this happened to !! there was a lot of riders who im sure have a few words they would like to put out there about the pro quads !!

JHF219
02-17-2004, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by Johnny_G
what do you mean there bud?

your freinds went to a MX race, and went home without racing because the used dirt to build the track?:huh

not flaming, just wanting to know why it is that dirt MX tracks are BS:confused:

The track was supposed to be a TT race and at the last second they changed thier minds and made it an MX !! is what he is saying is that he and some buddies brought TT setups to run the TT and then they changed it to MX and screwed a lot of people who drove many miles !!

Pappy
02-17-2004, 04:58 PM
hahah dayummmm

i could see gettin mighty PO at that kinda screw up:p but i thought he was meaning they didnt like the dirt they hauled in there:devil:

Moto92
02-17-2004, 10:14 PM
Well if you would have looked at the proquads site it says STL will be an MX event.
Plus Dana even posted on here a few weeks ago saying MX