View Full Version : metro power sports mich. promiss gone bad

tparks
02-14-2004, 05:28 PM
three months ago i received a local cycle trader and it had a listing in it that said (the trx450 at metro power sports in mich) it was priced 4999 so i called them to see if this was true and the sales man said that for the first people to put down a deposit they would be getting this price. So, on Nov. (200of last year i put 250 dollars down for a trx450r and they took it but when they got them im and mine was supposed to be 3rd off the truck metro power sports in mich. call me back and told me the price had went up to 7100 and i told them that it had been promised to me for 5000 and the sale manager told me that the price had change then i told him that it had been promised to me for 5000 and that i called every day and the sale man said that i was getting it for 5000 about everyday and this is just about enuff to move from honda to yamaha. and remember to watch out for metro power sports in canton mich. they made up stores as the went. and after they done all of this they called me back and the price went form 7100 to 6500 and i said no then about 30mins later they call back and said 6200 and i told them that we had agreed on the price 5000 for 4 months and when they get them in them price goes up to 7100 all in about one day.