PDA

View Full Version : Motorama??? Anyone going?

atvdude
02-14-2004, 08:14 AM
Is anyone planning on racing there new honda 450r at Motorama on the 21st and 22nd? Its located at Harrisburg PA. Here is there website http://www.trail-wayspeedway.com
I am planning on going this year and would encourage any and all to go. They have great Arenacross there. If anyone is a motor head than this is for them and worth the drive. Last year i whent and i really had a great time. Its all indoors anything from arenacross to robot wars. I cannot wait to go this year since the new honda is finally out to see first hand (I hope) how honda and yamaha do in the 450cc battle. This is always a good way to start the year out and get the itch to ride since we have been buried in the snow for so long.

Brian

MXcutie
02-14-2004, 03:39 PM
John Natalie will be there along with Lost Creek Cycles.... i was plannin on goin but i have work :( so i'll be stuck back here at home :(

rideREDrider
02-14-2004, 05:53 PM
il be there. me and a few friends will be. i went last year and i remember the big thing was seeing z400s out there and this year were gonna see yfzs and hopefully a few TRXs. i think its gonna be an awesome race. by the way im not racing

did anyone hear how the track is gonna be layed out this year? i heard from someone that its just gonna be the same??? is this true?? :confused: :(

ScreaminZ400
02-15-2004, 11:06 AM
ill be there saturday i was gonna race but my rebuild took longer than planned but my freind jesse savaria will be there with his roll design/LRD z440