PDA

View Full Version : Fri. 13th does sucks

Martin Blair
02-13-2004, 10:01 PM
Well today starded out with me being tired, and i went to school to find out i left my note book with aoll my work in it at home, lucky my techers trust me so when i told them they believed me. But it got worse today during lunch they ran out of food, i eat last and some of you prob have the same problem. So a bunch of us decided to leave a go to mc donalds, we go to mcdonalds order and as we are all walking out sob if our sro , cop at our school, wasnt in the drive threw. So he fallowed us all back of corse everyone was like 15 so no one should hve been drving. And we all got sent to the office and oss for 2 days. ITs the first time ive been caught doing anything so no my parents dont trust me so im screwed, they dont know what to do i dont think anything snce im in trouble at school, they RAN OUT of food and i was hungry, but there thinking about canceling our spring break trip to ls. just needed to vent

and if you read other threads, a friend died, sorry to hear that man.

Honda4trax250x
02-13-2004, 10:16 PM
so someone was driving without a liscence?

LTandRaptorider
02-13-2004, 10:24 PM
Hey, if that's the worst thing you do, driving to mcdonald's for lunch, your parents should be happy! ;) it'll blow over, just lay low until it does.

JUSTINcredible
02-13-2004, 10:27 PM
yea it will get better in a day or 2.

Martin Blair
02-13-2004, 11:15 PM
well i tey to be a good kid that way my parents can trust me and i dont have a problem when i want to go somewhere or do sometime

2k2-300exnj
02-14-2004, 12:13 AM
i would be happy with 2 days out of school instead of the loss of license privalesge for the period the law pushes it back when u are caught underaged
i dont have these problems 13 is my lucky number go figure

Rrider4life8
02-14-2004, 08:57 AM
thanks ... keep them in your prayers

02-14-2004, 09:07 AM
ur parent s are weird if there going to flip out of leaving school for LUNCH...you werent even skipping classes right? sound sto me like your screwed & the only way out is to run away :macho j/k

stepupmx
02-14-2004, 10:16 AM
Heh man that sucks .

Syrus
02-14-2004, 10:21 AM
meh friday 13th was good for me, i ended up hittin about 3 parties last night, but there was a down side.. all 3 of them got busted as i was at each one, that part was gay, but i had a great night !

cheetah
02-14-2004, 10:24 AM
Man that does suck. Our school runs out too. How in the heck does a school not plan to have enough food to feed the students.:confused: Just chill for a while and they'll probably forget about it.

roostin_dale
02-14-2004, 10:28 AM
your not allowed to leave for lunch at your school?? We can go wherever we want for lunch..our school doesn't even have a cefeteria:eek:

02-14-2004, 03:15 PM
my uncle died thursday:(

RH1N08d9
02-14-2004, 10:34 PM
Hey HN400ex racer, you live in olathe, what school do ya go to? I live just south of ya! That sucks! You shouldn't be blamed for being hungry!

Martin Blair
02-14-2004, 11:52 PM
i go to north, i know but my aprents are still pissed its not that bad thought im just grounded for a week adn got dentention for 3 hours on friday, we left during lunch and where coming back we still ahd 20minutes before class started.

blackraptor16
02-15-2004, 12:53 AM
I nailed a lady who pulled out in front of me in my Jeep.

Did she have insurance? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

:grr:

blondie69
02-15-2004, 09:13 AM
Man that sukz. Is your school the type where u pay for the meals at the 1st of the yr and your supposed to get a meal every day?? Thats what it sorta sounds like. Our school isn't like that, but there is always food :D (if u have money that is). But I understand why your parents would be steamed bout leavin the school property at lunch, your school is like mine, not allowed leavin at lunch. But I still do sometimes, I jus walk out in the woods and then get to the main road and stop at my grandparents for food:p (my parents know, they don't care, cuz they think it's stupid we can't leave w/out permission, as long as I don't get caught). But jus give it a few days. It doesn't seem like your friday the 13th was that bad, just things didn't go your way. Least no one was hurt or nothing while u guys were driving (underage)...that would of been an even worse friday the 13th...financial and legal affairs then:eek: That would suk!