PDA

View Full Version : Checked your headlight fluid lately?!

DangerousDean
02-13-2004, 09:24 PM
:)

http://archangel.clubchat.com/blonde.html

02-13-2004, 09:50 PM
she got owned

hondafox440
02-13-2004, 09:54 PM
Hahaha..

"Can you park on the street? The transmissions without reverse are a little cheaper"

sandspanker
02-13-2004, 11:03 PM
:eek2: just proves that wemen do not need to be on the road:huh

killed300ex
02-14-2004, 06:22 AM
damn she was stupid lol that was helarious
killed

cheetah
02-14-2004, 07:35 AM
OMG that was hilarious.

sickmojave
02-14-2004, 07:51 AM
ROFLMAO http://ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/rollinonfloor.gif

dirtmomma
02-14-2004, 08:06 AM
Originally posted by sandspanker
:eek2: just proves that wemen do not need to be on the road:huh

1st off learn how to SPELL "WOMEN" :rolleyes: 2nd off have you checked your driver bullchit level lately??? There are some good women drivers out there & my hubby says I'm one of them hehehe thats what he liked about me when we 1st met!!

xr50layke
02-14-2004, 08:12 AM
but you have to admit mom, that girl was ..... :huh whenever we say women cant ride....we dont mean you...so think of yourself as not a women :D

dirtmomma
02-14-2004, 08:20 AM
Originally posted by xr50layke
...so think of yourself as not a women :D

Oh gee thanks, don't know if I should take that as good or bad:huh

Ok I finally got to listen too it & OMG I will have to agree w/ you SHE should definetly NOT be in a car that was WAY too funny!!! I like the transmission part stupid ******:eek2: :devil: thats just like when you are getting gas & I love watching the people that don't know how to operate the pumps :huh

stepupmx
02-14-2004, 08:33 AM
HAHA LMAO

LTandRaptorider
02-14-2004, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by dirtmomma
1st off learn how to SPELL "WOMEN" :rolleyes: 2nd off have you checked your driver bullchit level lately??? There are some good women drivers out there & my hubby says I'm one of them hehehe thats what he liked about me when we 1st met!!

I KNEW you'd respond to this!! :D This kid just hasn't seen any pics of you yet, he'd know you're definitely all woman! ;) But dayum, I was pissin myself listening to it... Don't know how this happened... your right tires are on the left, the left tires are on the right... :rolleyes: maybe she had a 4x4 with directional tread off-road tires...

400exInMI
02-14-2004, 09:18 AM
this was from a radio station in detroit, Michigan...you gotta love our Detroit women!!!!

dirtmomma
02-15-2004, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
I KNEW you'd respond to this!! :D This kid just hasn't seen any pics of you yet, he'd know you're definitely all woman! ;) But dayum, I was pissin myself listening to it... Don't know how this happened... your right tires are on the left, the left tires are on the right... :rolleyes: maybe she had a 4x4 with directional tread off-road tires...

;) Thanks LT, Yeah the tire one was funnier than chit all of it was actually:blah: when i worked at the car dealership you wouldn't believe some of the things people would have thier cars towed in for I'll NEVRE forget the time when someones car just wouldn't start so they had it towed to us & the techs got it & IT WAS OUT OF GAS :rolleyes: Im also always shocked @ how many people CAN NOT change a flat tires (men included) :p could probably make a mint just driving the freeways changing flat tires LOL