PDA

View Full Version : I have to ask, what did you get HER?

Narly R
02-13-2004, 08:28 PM
I made this little box with a letter in it. I am trying to be whatever girls like, so i will see how things turn out... And I am going to get her some Roses, and a couple little things. Anyonelse?

sly400ex
02-13-2004, 08:36 PM
Way to young.....:eek2:

Narly R
02-13-2004, 08:42 PM
I know what you are saying, and I relize that i have my hole life ahea dof me, but I am NOT like some are. I am not all serious and everything, I mean she knows my quad comes first and stuff. I am careful...;)

sly400ex
02-13-2004, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by Narly R
I know what you are saying, and I relize that i have my hole life ahea dof me, but I am NOT like some are. I am not all serious and everything, I mean she knows my quad comes first and stuff. I am careful...;)

HAhaahah...my first and and super love was when I was 17......times were great!!!!!:D
27 now and questioning everyday of it!!!!:o

LTandRaptorider
02-13-2004, 08:54 PM
A different address... :eek:

Quad18star
02-13-2004, 09:46 PM
All I'll be getting Palmala is some hand cream .... Oh chit , did I say that out loud!!!;) I love single life ever since I bought a quad . When you get mad atleast you can go out and beat the hell out of the quad ........I just think of the amount of $$ I spent on my last girlfriend ... I could have almost bought a house . Well maybe not a house , but a whole Lonestar/Elka front and rear for the YFZ thats for sure

z400chick35
02-13-2004, 09:59 PM
I think valentines day is sh*tty anyways. Expecially when your single.....:rolleyes:

LTandRaptorider
02-13-2004, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by z400chick35
I think valentines day is sh*tty anyways. Expecially when your single.....:rolleyes:

Well, happy valentines day anyway. ;)

got any pics??!! :devil:

LTandRaptorider
02-13-2004, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
All I'll be getting Palmala is some hand cream .... Oh chit , did I say that out loud!!!;) I love single life ever since I bought a quad . When you get mad atleast you can go out and beat the hell out of the quad ........I just think of the amount of $$ I spent on my last girlfriend ... I could have almost bought a house . Well maybe not a house , but a whole Lonestar/Elka front and rear for the YFZ thats for sure

Ha! :D And it's true, your eyesight goes bad!! :p

exatak199
02-13-2004, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
got any pics??!! :devil:

what he said:D

QuadJunkies
02-13-2004, 11:27 PM
Well, happy valentines day anyway. ;)

got any pics??!! :devil: LMAO!!!!!!:devil: I had me a good Valetines, I got a new CD system and 4 new speakers for my new truck!!!:cool: :blah: time for some new tunes! Troy got some bling from me and he doesnt know it yet but he will have Burgard beadlocks on all fours next week:D I m saving the rest of his present for later...........:devil:

kamikaze_rzrbak
02-13-2004, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
LMAO!!!!!!:devil: I had me a good Valetines, I got a new CD system and 4 new speakers for my new truck!!!:cool: :blah: time for some new tunes! Troy got some bling from me and he doesnt know it yet but he will have Burgard beadlocks on all fours next week:D I m saving the rest of his present for later...........:devil:
dang when did valentines day turn into Christmas:eek2: :devil:

QuadJunkies
02-13-2004, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by kamikaze_rzrbak
dang when did valentines day turn into Christmas:eek2: :devil: It didnt. Just sounded like a good excuse to get some goodies!!!!.......:o Lets see,hmmmmm next holiday is what??????............:p

dbsbl1
02-13-2004, 11:58 PM
A different address... :eek:

I'll second that one:eek: :eek:

Baley69
02-14-2004, 03:20 AM
Dozen pink roses... O ya and a wedding :eek:

Carl Nevins
02-14-2004, 06:40 AM
i got my wife tickets to the pro stuadium quad race tonight in st.louis.

JDiablo
02-14-2004, 07:49 AM
got her a dozen pink roses and a kiss:)

dirtmomma
02-14-2004, 07:55 AM
A different address... :eek: ROFLMFAO that was a good one, almost as good as the Thanksgiving one :D

dirtmomma
02-14-2004, 07:59 AM
LMAO!!!!!!:devil: I had me a good Valetines, I got a new CD system and 4 new speakers for my new truck!!!:cool: :blah: time for some new tunes! Troy got some bling from me and he doesnt know it yet but he will have Burgard beadlocks on all fours next week:D I m saving the rest of his present for later...........:devil:

Dayumm girl :blah:.................. I hope I find a job soon so I can start buying some bling :blah: I did get Ron some nerfs for his 400 but they aren't here yet so he gets a picture for now LOL Did you ever post pics of your new truck???? If so I missed THAT post too LOL HEY on another note thought I'M GOING FLATTRACKIN TONIGHT WHOOO HOOO!!!! Thats what I'm getting I guess :rolleyes: but thats cool, the boy child is gonna have to race mine also cuz his is all tore down so he's stoked about that, think lil man may race also depending on how he feels today, fighting another cold :grr:

Giz400ex
02-14-2004, 08:09 AM
Gave her a kiss and thats it!!! Lucky enough she doesn't really care about the holiday!! Gets old after awhile, save the $$$!!!

LTandRaptorider
02-14-2004, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by dirtmomma
ROFLMFAO that was a good one, almost as good as the Thanksgiving one :D

hehehe... :devil: no matter how bad things may get, I can never seem to get over being a smart@ss! Within a month or so, I'll be AT the new address. Then I'll hole up for a while, do lots of drinking, watch MY videos instead of listening to soaps playin non-stop... then they'll be some banging and swearing in the garage... No, not THAT kind of banging... :( Then me and the LT will venture out looking for new riding places... and new @sses to kick and screw the taking names. :devil: BTW... Happy V-Day!

stepupmx
02-14-2004, 08:17 AM
Absoultly nothing.

And guess what my girlfriend gave me? A trip for her self another state away from me on valentines day :mad: That really pisses me off :grr:

LTandRaptorider
02-14-2004, 08:19 AM

What kind of truck did ya get? I searched through your sig, in case it was listed there... :devil: Sounds like you're a good woman. ;) Oh, don't forget to check the battery in the camcorder before giving him the rest of his present! :p

I have a date with lefty... :eek:

dirtmomma
02-14-2004, 08:19 AM
hehehe... :devil: no matter how bad things may get, I can never seem to get over being a smart@ss! Within a month or so, I'll be AT the new address. Then I'll hole up for a while, do lots of drinking, watch MY videos instead of listening to soaps playin non-stop... then they'll be some banging and swearing in the garage... No, not THAT kind of banging... :( Then me and the LT will venture out looking for new riding places... and new @sses to kick and screw the taking names. :devil: BTW... Happy V-Day!

HEHEHE I HOPE not that kind of banging:eek: & a Happy V-day to you too:D

Woodsrider
02-14-2004, 10:45 AM
I got her a heart shaped pendant with a ruby set in it.............. And I got a card:rolleyes:

MotoX3
02-14-2004, 11:09 AM
a vacume cleaner......:macho .....but really i got her some little choclate things and a little stuffed monkey guy too but i got hungry and ate the choclates:eek: :eek2: :devil: ....she didnt mind though....:o

SGA
02-14-2004, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by soggyrider
I got her a heart shaped pendant with a ruby set in it.............. And I got a card:rolleyes:
Thats what I got my wife! Also gave her a card and 3 hershey kisses. She gave me a card, a small stained glass picture I have been eyeing and a little teddy bear.
She said I will get the rest of my present tonight....I wonder what she means?:confused:

Here it is:Stained Glass Designs- The Impressionist Collection. Vincent van Gogh "Cafe Terrace at Night" stained glass window
©Musee d' Orsay, Paris #9129 8 1/8" x 9 3/4"

MotoX3
02-14-2004, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by SGA

She said I will get the rest of my present tonight....I wonder what she means?:confused:
i think thats illegal for people your age sga:eek2: :devil: .....just kidding....nice picture too!:D

LTandRaptorider
02-14-2004, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by SGA
Thats what I got my wife! Also gave her a card and 3 hershey kisses. She gave me a card, a small stained glass picture I have been eyeing and a little teddy bear.

Here it is:Stained Glass Designs- The Impressionist Collection. Vincent van Gogh "Cafe Terrace at Night" stained glass window
©Musee d' Orsay, Paris #9129 8 1/8" x 9 3/4"

I think the rest of your present will be a vacuum cleaner... for when you knock the stuffing out of the teady bear! :eek2:

Tommy 17
02-14-2004, 12:37 PM
6 roses... and i'm takin her out to eat... where i don't know but somewhere...

tinner
02-14-2004, 02:44 PM
M&M's and a card. I am such a romantic.:D We are going out to dinner too. It's my birthday...so I have it pretty easy.

Jim

Woodsrider
02-14-2004, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by SGA
Thats what I got my wife!

Did you get it from the Shane company?

QuadJunkies
02-14-2004, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by dirtmomma
Dayumm girl :blah:.................. I hope I find a job soon so I can start buying some bling :blah: I did get Ron some nerfs for his 400 but they aren't here yet so he gets a picture for now LOL Did you ever post pics of your new truck???? If so I missed THAT post too LOL HEY on another note thought I'M GOING FLATTRACKIN TONIGHT WHOOO HOOO!!!! Thats what I'm getting I guess :rolleyes: but thats cool, the boy child is gonna have to race mine also cuz his is all tore down so he's stoked about that, think lil man may race also depending on how he feels today, fighting another cold :grr: Have fun girl!!!I havent got any real picsof the truck just yet, its a dirt pit right now......:o

Pappy
02-14-2004, 07:14 PM
i bought her a sweater and i made dinner:p

she got me a case of oil:D

blondie69
02-14-2004, 07:19 PM
I got a single rose (white w/ pink tips, very pretty:D ) and a card, all I could of asked for...oh, and a kiss:)

I don't like ppls goin all out and buying me these extravangant presents. Something small or nothing;)

Quad18star
02-14-2004, 07:25 PM
All I'm getting is Drunk tonight . Maybe find me a single lady at the bar . Hmmmm !!!!!!!!!!!!!:blah: Glad to see everyone had a good Valentines Day .

Pappy
02-14-2004, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
All I'm getting is Drunk tonight . Maybe find me a single lady at the bar . Hmmmm !!!!!!!!!!!!!:blah: Glad to see everyone had a good Valentines Day .

just remeber that no matter how drunk you get ...if the lady has more facial hair then you do ...DONT DO IT:devil:

SGA
02-14-2004, 08:12 PM
Wow! Three bottles! We see what you got yourself, what did you get your girl?;):macho :D

DEAL
02-14-2004, 10:57 PM
Girlfriends are too expensive.

Dan_Guetter
02-14-2004, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by z400chick35

agree

QuadJunkies
02-15-2004, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by Shift_DVS
agree http://www.freshflowerscanada.com/images/3483.jpg well heres for you single Boyz.......:D ;) Happy Valetines Day a Day late.......:o :p

QuadJunkies
02-15-2004, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by js52589
lol qj, figured that would get the boot :eek: but just for the record it was shaving cream :o and What the heck were you using Shaving cream for.......hmmm?????:eek: :o :devil:

TCracin440ex
02-15-2004, 07:23 PM
i got her (my left hand) LMAO some grips for the handle bars....haha....

j/k

Quad18star
02-15-2004, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
just remeber that no matter how drunk you get ...if the lady has more facial hair then you do ...DONT DO IT:devil: Pappy .... sometimes you just gotta take what you can get !!!! JOKE !!!!:p The bar was packed full of single ladies lastnight ... chitty part about it all was that I had to drive . therefore I wasnt drunk . See I got no problem walking up to the ladies when im half in the bag .... but after only 4 beer I just dont have the nutz to do it .

I heard at Hatfield they got some pretty hairy looking ladies .... After a 24 of beer , I'll try to keep it in mind that you said ... "If they got more facial hair than you don't do it " .... If it slips my mind , and you see me going into a back room with Sasquash .... PLEASE for the love of God , help me out !!!!!!

LTandRaptorider
02-15-2004, 07:39 PM
and What the heck were you using Shaving cream for.......hmmm?????:eek: :o :devil:

I think he just watched American Wedding! :D

Hope there's no vent below his bedroom window... :p

dirtmomma
02-15-2004, 08:20 PM
and What the heck were you using Shaving cream for.......hmmm?????:eek: :o :devil:

Probably DON'T wanna know :rolleyes: sounds like TMI to me!!!

wilkin250r
02-15-2004, 09:39 PM
I went all out. I know how you girls LOVE to show off, so I have a BIG bouquet of flowers delivered to her work, so all the other girls can be jealous.

When she came home, I had a bunch of balloons in the living room, and a trail of rose petals leading down the hall. She was sure I was on the bed naked with a bow on her "present", but I am much more clever than that :devil:

I filled the entire room up with balloons. :eek2: I didn't want to do complete floor to ceiling, because then it would be impossible to move around, so I did about 3/4 of the room. You had to stand on your tip-toes to see over the balloons. And we're not talking about a small room here. We got a few pictures, I'll post them when they are developed.

Also, a Tiffany necklace. I don't think she'll forget this Valentine's Day. How am I going to top this one?

Quad18star
02-15-2004, 09:44 PM
There is only ONE way to top that for next year .... You have to fill the room full of rose petals . Yes thats right ... 3/4 of the room with rose petals . Start saving your $$ now cuz I heard roses are quite expensive . ;)

Dude I'm glad I dont have a girlfriend/wife that would be able to read this post .... then theyd be expecting a mile and getting a foot . Room full of balloons?? Hope you didnt blow them up by mouth :blah:

QuadJunkies
02-15-2004, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by wilkin250r
I went all out. I know how you girls LOVE to show off, so I have a BIG bouquet of flowers delivered to her work, so all the other girls can be jealous.

When she came home, I had a bunch of balloons in the living room, and a trail of rose petals leading down the hall. She was sure I was on the bed naked with a bow on her "present", but I am much more clever than that :devil:

I filled the entire room up with balloons. :eek2: I didn't want to do complete floor to ceiling, because then it would be impossible to move around, so I did about 3/4 of the room. You had to stand on your tip-toes to see over the balloons. And we're not talking about a small room here. We got a few pictures, I'll post them when they are developed.

Also, a Tiffany necklace. I don't think she'll forget this Valentine's Day. How am I going to top this one? I think mine topped yours!!!:D ;) No really, that was a sweet thing to do for her, I bet she loved it.......:)

LTandRaptorider
02-16-2004, 07:19 AM
I think mine topped yours!!!:D ;) No really, that was a sweet thing to do for her, I bet she loved it.......:)

Ah, but what he didn't say was he later USED all the balloons!! :eek2: :devil:

QuadJunkies
02-16-2004, 09:35 AM
Ah, but what he didn't say was he later USED all the balloons!! :eek2: :devil: LMGDFAO!!!!!!! What a lucky women!!!!!!!:devil: GRRROOOWWWLLLLLLL:blah:

LTandRaptorider
02-16-2004, 01:43 PM
LMGDFAO!!!!!!! What a lucky women!!!!!!!:devil: GRRROOOWWWLLLLLLL:blah:

yeah, but I can breathe through my ears... :devil:

Ok, I'll be good now! :cool:

SGA
02-16-2004, 05:42 PM
Wow wilkin250r !
That was pretty cool with the balloons and rose petals.. Were you "rewarded" for your efforts?:)

SGA
02-16-2004, 06:09 PM
We got a few pictures, I'll post them when they are developed.

Pics too? Bring them on! Not of you, just of her please:D :macho :p

wilkin250r
02-16-2004, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by SGA
Pics too? Bring them on! Not of you, just of her please:D :macho :p

Unfortunetely, like all women, she hates to have her picture taken, so the only pictures I have are of the room.

wilkin250r
02-16-2004, 06:28 PM
Ah, but what he didn't say was he later USED all the balloons!! :eek2: :devil:

"USING" them. You can't go through 800 balloons in one night... :devil:

QuadJunkies
02-16-2004, 09:06 PM
"USING" them. You can't go through 800 balloons in one night... :devil: LOL... I bet there are a few of them kinda guys out there........:D :devil: but Whoa... yeah 800.00 balloons would be enough to kill a poor guy.........:o

LTandRaptorider
02-16-2004, 09:22 PM
LOL... I bet there are a few of them kinda guys out there........:D :devil: but Whoa... yeah 800.00 balloons would be enough to kill a poor guy.........:o

Yep, probably take me a couple of weeks to go through 800... :eek2:

And I can't think of a better way to die!! :devil:

QuadJunkies
02-16-2004, 09:24 PM
Yep, probably take me a couple of weeks to go through 800... :eek2:

And I can't think of a better way to die!! :devil: ROLF!!!! I guess thats one way to look at it!!!.......:devil:

Narly R
02-16-2004, 10:26 PM
ROALMGDAO! Ha ha, man you guys. That was pretty creative Wilkin! Nice man! Glad to hear ya got ur money's worth outa those baloons!;) :blah: This year was the best valentines for me, it was fun. Sounds like everyone had a good ol' time..... some more than others...:eek:

Man you havent seen NOTHIN yet until ya see the ladies around here, man, you cant even tell if they are female by there name!! You gotta watch your back around here...:huh :eek2:

Taker er' easy everyone....:cool: