PDA

View Full Version : Troy racing graphics?

Warrioreater400ex
02-27-2002, 10:05 PM
anyone know where in the world i can find the troy racing graphic kit, it looks AWESOME! ive looked on the website, but all i can find are OEM parts?!?!? anyways all help will be appreciated!

02-27-2002, 11:03 PM
In dirtwheels there is an ad for www.n-style.com that says they have the graphics. I haven't looked personally. The pictures for them looks pretty cool.

JB's 400ex
02-27-2002, 11:28 PM
RedRocket you have good taste. I like those graphics also. You can also order them from any of the big guys, Chapparel, Rocky Mtn, etc. You shouldn't be looking at graphics kits though, you need boots.

beerock
02-28-2002, 12:27 AM
ya id say boots would come first too.

if ya look like crap what good is a nice lookin bike? get all the riding gear first.

your quad will still run without a graphics kit, I cant say the same for you if you dont get the protective gear.Then when you do get the kit itll look good goin down the trail.

fooracer
03-01-2002, 02:55 PM
I agree with the others. Before i had boots i went riding on my b-day. To make a long story short I was jumping, biffed and punched my clutch lever through my shin.

03-03-2002, 12:50 PM
Yeah I need to get some boots, I just need to find some place that has size 13's in stock so I can try them on.
Anybody have a recomendation for a good boot, I am looking for something that has good traction on the bottom and is waterproof for when I have to drag my fourwheeler out of the mud. And something that is not way overpriced.

Warrioreater400ex
03-05-2002, 12:47 PM
i have a pair of Thor T-20's, one of the most inexpensive boots on the market. and they have been just great! no problems at all, plenty of traction.

Warrioreater400ex
03-05-2002, 12:48 PM
i have a pair of Thor T-20's, one of the most inexpensive boots on the market, and they have been just great, no problems with them, they have plenty of traction and ankle support too.