PDA

View Full Version : amp blue goggle lenses- HELP!?!

bman13
02-13-2004, 07:48 PM
need help.

Buying new goggles tommorrow and was interested in some new Scott's with the amp blue lenses. Could any of you tell me how that lens works for night/low light riding? Maybe too dark?
Looking for any help or suggestions. Thanks guys.

redroost85
02-13-2004, 08:12 PM
bman, I will attempt to help you out here. I have never worn the blue lenses, but I am in love with the amber, orange, yellow, what ever color they are, lenses. They cut down the glare and make everything clearer even at night. I almost always ride with the amber lenses.

For the blue ones, if you can hold them up to your face at some light, (i.e. the sun) that may give you a better idea.

Let us know, maybe I will try out some blue ones this year!:cool:

bman13
02-13-2004, 08:49 PM
Thanks redroost.

Anybody out there thats used the amp blue?

JOEX
02-13-2004, 09:18 PM
I have the amp blue lenses. I didn't specify what lenses I wanted when I bought the goggles so when I got them I was a bit leary of how well they would work. I was pleasantly surprised there wasn't a whole lot of difference at night or in the shade. There is some but the less glare is worth it. I even bought a replacement double lens in amp blue

Joe

bman13
02-13-2004, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by JOEX
I have the amp blue lenses. I didn't specify what lenses I wanted when I bought the goggles so when I got them I was a bit leary of how well they would work. I was pleasantly surprised there wasn't a whole lot of difference at night or in the shade. There is some but the less glare is worth it. I even bought a replacement double lens in amp blue

Joe

Thanks! Exactly the response I was looking for.

Anyone else?

Lil - Braff
02-14-2004, 02:45 PM
I got the amp blue lenses. I personally think that they help alot when your in the sunlight... less glare maybe. I dunno but I do like them but I also still wear my clear lenses. It just depends.

mxdave28
02-14-2004, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by redroost85
I am in love with the amber, orange, yellow, what ever color they are, lenses. They cut down the glare and make everything clearer even at night.

im gunna go with this comment also hehehe, i have smith warps and i replaced my clear with Peach hahaha yea yellow,orange,amber whatever...i ordered peach since thats what they called it in the catalog...i love them!