PDA

View Full Version : So. Cal Riding Spots

03Y400EX
02-13-2004, 12:29 PM
Anyone know any good riding spots besides Stoddard Wells? I've heard a little about Hungry Valley in the Valencia area but dont know if its anything great... anyone heard about racetracks around here that are pretty cool??

cooper505
02-17-2004, 12:26 PM
you should check out lake elsinore mx park, el cajon mx, glen helen, glamis, octitillo wells, gordons well, and superstition mountain/plaster city.

DirtyGirl
02-17-2004, 06:04 PM
Hungry Valley is more up near Pyramid Lake than Valencia. In the Valencia area you've got Texas Cny, Drinkwater Flats, Warm Springs, and a few others. Its all connected up there so you can ride from the 14 fwy almost out to Pyramid Lake. Stoddard is okay but really rocky, make sure you've got a good skidplate. El Mirage Dry Lake is pretty cool, there's lots of trails in addition to the lake bed. There's some riding in Big Bear but I haven't been yet. Where are you located?

03Y400EX
02-17-2004, 11:28 PM
im in the pasadena area, ive been going to stoddard wells and its ok but yeah lookin for some other riding spots, my cousin was talking about Casper but i dunno, where you ususally go to ?

foleyit
02-18-2004, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by DirtyGirl
Hungry Valley is more up near Pyramid Lake than Valencia. In the Valencia area you've got Texas Cny, Drinkwater Flats, Warm Springs, and a few others. Its all connected up there so you can ride from the 14 fwy almost out to Pyramid Lake. Stoddard is okay but really rocky, make sure you've got a good skidplate. El Mirage Dry Lake is pretty cool, there's lots of trails in addition to the lake bed. There's some riding in Big Bear but I haven't been yet. Where are you located?

I haven't been to Rowher Flat its open to motorcycles, ATV's and 4-wheel drive vehicles. It's off of the 14 fwy and is just north of Santa Clarita area.

LACR also has an MX track too.

SAND LUVR
02-18-2004, 06:58 PM
look at this "where to ride" (http://www.bokasmo.com/pages/ohv/california/glamis/index.html)