PDA

View Full Version : 1987 Tecate For Sale

sneaky
02-12-2004, 07:46 PM
1987 Tecate 4 wheeler with Maxxis Razr's front and rear on douglas .190 aluminum wheels, New maier rear plastic, front plastic in very good shape, motor was just rebuilt by Dennis Bently replacing all the bearings, piston, rings, along with everything else in the entire motor (top & bottom), new clutch, clutch cable, clutch lever,new brakes and all new bearings through out the entire bike like swing arm and all. Everything that could be replaced was. This is a very tight atv with somewhere around 10 to 12 hours since rebuild. It was built back with the stock cylinder sleeve and piston from Kawasaki. The only things after market are the tires and wheels, and the FMF silencer.These atv's where only made for 2 years, so it's rare to see one in this shape, a must see for someone that wants one of these atv's that was the fastest production 2 stroke 250's at the time there were made.

I am posting this tecate for a friend and I can honestly say it's a very strong runner, and still very tight. I know I am leaving some things out, so if you have questions, please ask and I will answer them or get back with him about more details. He is asking 3100.00 for this sharp 87 Tecate......The atv is located in Ellenwood, Georgia...

dirtmomma
02-12-2004, 08:54 PM
Got any pics???

sneaky
02-13-2004, 12:53 PM
I will try to get ahold of him over the weekend and get some pic's. When I get some I will post back and get your email or something and send them to you. Thanks for the interest.

sneaky
03-03-2004, 10:52 PM
I have some pics now, but they where taken at night with truck headlights. Should give a good ideal how the tecate looks. List your email if you want pics....

beak7707
03-04-2004, 08:41 AM
I'd like to see some pics, send to z28lt1chevy@aol.com

sneaky
03-04-2004, 08:43 PM
click on this link,
http://community.webshots.com/user/atv_nut
then click on 1987 Tecate for pic's.......

sneaky
03-06-2004, 10:00 PM
Might also be interested in trading for a Banshee or 250R if they are in very good shape and valued about the same.....