PDA

View Full Version : Kasea 250/Honda rebel

redrunner
02-12-2004, 01:51 PM
I will try this post in here first instead of power train. Any way this is a Blaster frame imitation and it has a 250/2 cylinder four stroke engine but what it actually is , is a Honda Rebel motor with 2 19mm kiehn carbs. Question is there are no real hop up parts for the engine, I guess it will be just going to the local shops and getting some jetting and fab up some type of air filter/airbox mod. (maybe a piece of unifoam filter) I have talked to Joe at HMF and probably drop it off over there and he said they will fab up a slip on for it. I would imagine they will also assist me in some performance suggestions. Most all Blaster parts fit right on frame wise but that is not a big upgrade. Rear brake are disc and take a yz125 front pad! The fronts are drum like the old Blaster so I will wait until the new ones start wrecking and parting out for some front end stuff. What do most of the 21" tires get replaced with for after market brands, there seems to be none. I want good ground clearance so i thought I would put 22" all the way around with maybe .160's for weight reduction. Just asking around anyone with thought please respond.
Thanks
:)