PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy yoshi/e-series from?

02-27-2002, 05:31 PM
I was wondering where the best to place to buy a pipe was? Rocky mountain doesnt sell a yoshi or i would order it from there. I also would like to know what the diffs between these 2 pipes are.
Thanks
Jon

Atomic83
02-27-2002, 05:58 PM
It think marcums is the best place to buy them from, thats where I got my Yoshi. The reason i got a yoshi over a wb is because everybody and there momma has a wb, the yoshi doesn't have any disk to worry about, and it is suposed to put out more power than the wb.

ChadEXer
02-27-2002, 06:13 PM
Definately get it from Marcums. I think the WB and the Yoshi are about a tie. According to personal preference get the one you like most(discs or not) I got a Yoshi and I love it. Looks and sounds awesome. Sounds better than the WB if you ask me though!

Quadfather
02-27-2002, 08:11 PM
I agree, Marcums.

02 Red Rider
02-28-2002, 09:45 AM
I just ordered my Yosh pipe from Marcum's yesterday. GREAT DEAL and a HELLUVA NICE GUY!! I will be buying my shocks from them when i'm ready. A+++++!

Jason

ChadEXer
02-28-2002, 09:52 AM
I told you so, I told you so!!! Come on everyone. Just stop askin where do I buy this where do I buy that and just call Terry. Best service, best prices and great advice. Save some efforts here!!!