PDA

View Full Version : Magura hydro clutch good or bad?

2k2-300exnj
02-12-2004, 09:03 AM
Well i have heard good and bad things about the perch i am using an rtc right now but the cable is shot so i will see how easy it is to pull when i fix it, but i was looking at the hydro instead and selling the rtc lever and cable.
please dont knock the item or say it is great unless u used it i want honest replies not geusses thanks for the help in advance

Silverfox@C&DRacing
02-12-2004, 03:18 PM
I have a hydraulic but the cylinder on the clutch arm started leaking so I had to take it off untill I can get it fixed (I have the part sitting here I guess I am too lazy to fix it:o ) so in the mean time I put a msr raptor lever on my bike with the shorty lever this seems to work pretty good, but the hydraulic is way better when it works properly.
The other day I installed an RTC clutch lever on my bike to see how it felt the pull was real smooth but felt different I don't know if it is from being used to the shory lever or not (So I am going to see if RTC does a shorty clutch lever if not maybe make the suggestion) I have the RTC brake lever and love it.

All in all the hydraulic is good but can be a little fineky (sp?)

cheetah
02-12-2004, 03:21 PM
Go with hydraulic. I've had them on the last two bikes I've owned and it is one of my favorite mods.

sandspanker
02-12-2004, 08:14 PM
:) I got 2 on order as we type. the KTM come with them and also the crack and fails [sorry the canniondales. they seem to work fine on those bikes.;)