PDA

View Full Version : Help!! Does anyone...

TheWolf
02-11-2004, 09:54 PM
know how to get in touch with these people http://www.remnsproductions.com/index.html

I have called , left messages, sent e-mail and have not gotten any responses yet.. I would like some TT video and they seem to have what I would like. Although expensive it is about 3 hours per video and has qualifing and features... Are they still in business? Their "new" calander is 2002:confused: Can anyone else get a response from them?

Their phone # you can only leave messages and they mention their "new" 2002 callander their also.. WHAT IS UP WITH THAT?

Has anyone ever heard or dealt with these people or know how I can get in touch with them to purchase a video.. I need one ASAP. Or do you know where I can get something similiar?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. THANKS!

Big400EX
02-11-2004, 10:07 PM
Most likely, you wont be getting a reply soon. Maybe they are just under-staffed and dont have time to get back to their customers.:o

TheWolf
02-12-2004, 11:19 AM
Anyone near Pittsburgh/Brownsville ,PA area that could stop by this place and check it out and maybe I could work something out with you if you could purchase me some videos and ship them.

Address is on the website linked in the first post. If you could help PM me and see what we can work out.

THANKS!!

TheWolf
02-14-2004, 08:39 PM
^
^
^