PDA

View Full Version : Got ENGLISH?

blackraptor16
02-11-2004, 04:55 PM
Ok I have read 3 threads in the past 15 minutes ... and it's driving me nuts and I have to say this. Maybe it's just because I'm a high school graduate and all but IF YOU CAN'T SPELL A WORD - LOOK IT UP!

http://www.m-w.com/

Thank you that's all...

Have a lovely day.

brian-250
02-11-2004, 04:58 PM
its me typin not mes spellin!:D

250EXking
02-11-2004, 05:02 PM
i guess you haven't seen mokeyboy yet. your'll day will come.

AtvMxRider
http://pictureposter.allbrand.nu/pictures/atvmxrider/thumb.gif

Nausty
quitchabichen!:blah:

blackraptor16
02-11-2004, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by 250EXking

is it bad??? :eek2:

blackraptor16
02-11-2004, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by Nausty
quitchabichen!:blah:

I'm a woman - it's my job

AtvMxRider
02-11-2004, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by 250EXking

Who's Mokeyboy? LMAO we need a spell checker here.

roostin_dale
02-11-2004, 05:08 PM
done wine abot it...u wil liv:rolleyes:

i gues being a women is ur excuse

blackraptor16
02-11-2004, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by roostin_dale
don't whine about it...you will live :rolleyes:

i guess being a woman is your excuse

AHHH! Make it stop!!! :(

AtvMxRider
02-11-2004, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by blackraptor16
AHHH! Make it stop!!! :( http://pictureposter.allbrand.nu/pictures/atvmxrider/im20with20stupid.gif

CUZ'n
02-11-2004, 05:16 PM
I'm a woman - it's my job

i gots tree fitty i pay u an teech yu a new job:bandit: kan u spin on da pole:confused: makn u lots a dolers:devil:

AtvMxRider
02-11-2004, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by CUZ'n
i gots tree fitty i pay u an teech yu a new job:bandit: kan u spin on da pole:confused: makn u lots a dolers:devil: http://pictureposter.allbrand.nu/pictures/atvmxrider/boinger.gif

blackraptor16
02-11-2004, 05:19 PM
:huh ummm that's quite alright - my job is bad enough - and I make fat cash doing what I do - don't need to be naked for it ...but thanks for the advice.

02-11-2004, 05:21 PM
i gots tree fitty i pay u an teech yu a new job:bandit: kan u spin on da pole:confused: makn u lots a dolers:devil: \

haha.. i wouldnt mind taking a peep of her makin lots of dollars:eek2: :devil: ;)

roostin_dale
i gots tree fitty i pay u an teech yu a new job:bandit: kan u spin on da pole:confused: makn u lots a dolers:devil:

lmao!!!!!!!:devil:

AtvMxRider
:huh ummm that's quite alright - my job is bad enough - and I make fat cash doing what I do - don't need to be naked for it ...but thanks for the advice. http://pictureposter.allbrand.nu/pictures/atvmxrider/Id20hit20it.gif

CUZ'n
02-11-2004, 05:22 PM
u gits mo monuy for dat rumpshakkr:cool: mayb i givn u fo fitty:confused: cmon shakkr it shakkr it fisss full of dolers dammmm i luv duh strippr clubb:(

blackraptor16
02-11-2004, 05:23 PM
good lord - not what I intended the thread to be about

i look like the chick in my avatar - are you sure about that?

:D

250EXking
02-11-2004, 05:25 PM
u gits mo monuy for dat rumpshakkr:cool: mayb i givn u fo fitty:confused: cmon shakkr it shakkr it fisss full of dolers dammmm i luv duh strippr clubb:(

^^^^^^ watch for him to i think that is monkeys insest brother or something....:eek2:

CUZ'n
02-11-2004, 05:26 PM
fatt gurls on tusday nite:devil: u be ok stil makn sum dolers jus skakk it in der facee:macho an stay offf da pole:mad:

blackraptor16
02-11-2004, 05:27 PM
i'm going to class - i have no idea what ^ says ... can someone translate?

later

Willfulone
02-11-2004, 05:29 PM
I'm an executive in a fortune 500 company, and I can't spell worth a lick. My sec. tells me all the time. "how did you ever get to where you are with your spelling?"

We need a spell checker added to the fourm!!!

Peace
Willfulone

250EXking
02-11-2004, 05:31 PM
fatt gurls on tusday nite:devil: u be ok stil makn sum dolers jus skakk it in der facee:macho an stay offf da pole:mad:

fat girls on tuesdy night, u be ok still making some dollars just shaking it in her face, and stay off the pole.

dont worry it's like a forieng laungaue you learn soon enough..

xr50layke
02-11-2004, 06:32 PM

PM me see if we can work something out

monkeyboy
02-12-2004, 08:31 AM
:huh ummm that's quite alright - my job is bad enough - and I make fat cash doing what I do - don't need to be naked for it ...but thanks for the advice.

u saay u gots nakid pikturs:eek: how much u wants fer um:confused:

blackraptor16
02-12-2004, 08:35 AM
no, sorry - I meant that I come across enough perverts working at Hooters that I can only IMAGINE the disgusting people I'd come across being a stripper. Plus I don't think the fiance would appreciate it...

monkeyboy
02-12-2004, 08:58 AM
so wat u gunnna giv me den:confused:

u gunnna b my balentinne :devil:

blackraptor16
02-12-2004, 09:02 AM
I'll give you some wings and some beer.

And sure I'll be your Valentine - what are you going to get me??? I like things that sparkle, and my Jeep could use some U-Joints, and I want a new exhaust and some bars for my Raptor....throw in a puppy and we have a deal.

monkeyboy
02-12-2004, 10:26 AM

could use some U-Joints,

and I want a new exhaust and some bars for my Raptor....throw in a puppy and we have a deal.

pappyz sez no talkkin bout drugs on da exriders:grr: :grr:

gits a spanks muffffler fer u raprud;) an i dont want noo puppydogs we got bout 13 of dem basterds runnnin roun her noww:mad:

sly400ex
02-12-2004, 12:33 PM
Good ol' monkeyboy!!!:D

BlackRaptor, do you go to Silver Lake Sand Dunes sometimes???:confused:

blackraptor16
02-12-2004, 12:43 PM
I have never been there - my fiance has though. We plan on going sometime this summer. I've only been to the Badlands (Attica, IN).

~Niki

02-12-2004, 12:59 PM
You work at a hooters? or did you mean you "used" to work at hooters and now advanced to a different job. sorry just wondering. I have been to hooters in florida, minnesota, green bay, and i plan on hitting alot more this summer.. :D

And you said something about perverts before, i was with my dad at a hooters like a year ago or so, and some guys behind us were all talking about how their waitress wants them and they are gunna give her their phone number and saying other "non appropriate things", meet any a-holes like that yet?

blackraptor16
02-12-2004, 01:43 PM
I work at Hooters of Mishawaka (about 5 minutes from University of Notre Dame). I have worked for Hooters, for a collective 3 years - I worked in Lafayette, Indiana (near Purdue University) in 2001-2002. And Merrillville, Indiana in 2002.

I get weirdos all the time. My worst one was a guy who invited me to his house - I said "Well I don't think I have time, I have to drive all the way home to La Porte...plus my boyfriend wouldn't be too pleased." He said, "I don't live too far, I live in a BUS IN THE PARKING LOT!!!" Uhhhh, no thanks. :huh

However, there are perks to the job. For instance, I met my fiance by waiting on him...the first (and last) guy I gave my number to that I waited on. Some of the girls (with the exception of the overly prissy bit**es) are great and a lot of fun. Plus you get a lot of free things (health club memberships, tanning, etc.)

If you are ever in the South Bend area stop in and see me!

02-12-2004, 02:26 PM
I work at Hooters of Mishawaka (about 5 minutes from University of Notre Dame). I have worked for Hooters, for a collective 3 years - I worked in Lafayette, Indiana (near Purdue University) in 2001-2002. And Merrillville, Indiana in 2002.

I get weirdos all the time. My worst one was a guy who invited me to his house - I said "Well I don't think I have time, I have to drive all the way home to La Porte...plus my boyfriend wouldn't be too pleased." He said, "I don't live too far, I live in a BUS IN THE PARKING LOT!!!" Uhhhh, no thanks. :huh

However, there are perks to the job. For instance, I met my fiance by waiting on him...the first (and last) guy I gave my number to that I waited on. Some of the girls (with the exception of the overly prissy bit**es) are great and a lot of fun. Plus you get a lot of free things (health club memberships, tanning, etc.)

If you are ever in the South Bend area stop in and see me!

if you are still working there around mid july i will come there, road trip with friends.. but you have to serve us!!:eek2: :cool: :macho