PDA

View Full Version : Videos

Pungohboy
02-11-2004, 12:19 PM
Hello I just wanted to post a link to my site there are 2 videos i have made one of me just goofing around on my 400EX and one of my friend breaking in his new 450R. Hope yall enjoy. I just started this so they are not the best but they are better than no video at all. http://members.cox.net/pungohboy Oh yea if anyone else has videos post them here.

ReconRider25
02-11-2004, 01:13 PM
nice editing, but i think you used a little too many songs for a short movie. what do you use to edit them?

250EXking
02-11-2004, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by ReconRider25
nice editing, but i think you used a little too many songs for a short movie. what do you use to edit them?

Nice videos, lil funky with the music, but still kick @$$
I think that is the dirtiest 450r i have seen so far. you take the cake on that one

Pungohboy
02-11-2004, 02:27 PM
I use windows movie maker. it came on xp so i just used it. yea well it drives me crazy when people loop songs the cant touch this was just there to stir up the yamaha guys lol. the rest of the music i try to keep to the riding. Yea the track was very muddy that day but Dave had to ride it. i cant blame him i would have wanted to as well. i forgot to take before pics. it came out of the trailer clean.

ReconRider25
02-11-2004, 03:41 PM
hey how did you make those transitions? cuz i use the movie maker too and i cant figure out how......

Pungohboy
02-20-2004, 05:24 AM
There is an option of transitions then you just drag them in.