PDA

View Full Version : 300ex Complete Light, Pioneer Floor Speakers, Obcon Box

jgray
02-11-2004, 07:20 AM
I am selling a Complete headlight off of a 95 300ex. Everythings work and no wires cut. Just bolt it on and plug it in.
Reason for selling: Upgraded to a pair of auto driving lights.
Price: $45 obo. (shipping will depend on where you are. I may cover shipping)

Also selling a pair of Pioneer Floor speakers. The are 3 way, 150watt speakers. These things sound great. I hate to
get rid of, but I don't see me being able to use them in the future. Like New condition.
Reason for selling: Too big for my small living room with the kids.
Price: Looking to get around $100 plus shipping.

Also selling a Obcon Speaker box with a punch BASS speaker. I honestly don't know much about this box. Looks in new
condition, and I know it works. (hooked it up to my stereo and put out a nice deep tunes)
Price: not sure what its worth. Make a offer.

There are pictures of all these items @ http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jgray_22/album?.dir=/ce80
I hope that works, this is under my Yahoo account under the photos section. If interested you can send emails to
jgray@knoll.com or PM me here.

These items will be going up on EBAY as soon as I get my PayPal account set-up.

Thanks
Jason

Brad
02-11-2004, 06:50 PM
can you get pics of the the speakers?!?!? mine just busted i need some bad...bradz400@yahoo.com

jgray
02-12-2004, 06:14 AM
There are pics of the speakers. Follow the link in my post. Give me a minute and I'll to email them !!

Jason

Brad
02-12-2004, 05:04 PM
would i be able to hook the speakers up to my computer? what kind of imput is it

jgray
02-13-2004, 07:35 AM
These are not computer speakers.. They are stereo speakers. Though i may have a pair of speakers. let me look for them over the weekend.

Jason

jgray
02-17-2004, 09:19 AM
bump bump !!