PDA

View Full Version : MY Thought For The Night

TheX1992
02-10-2004, 10:34 PM
just got back from the hospital. turns out i have mono. but hey its not all that bad. no school and tons of vikadin :D

racerchic9
02-10-2004, 10:43 PM
no school, and vicadin may sound cool.... but the unending tiredness of mono will kill ya :-) buy hey... pull out the play station, and milk it for all its worth!

TheX1992
02-11-2004, 08:38 AM
oh it sucks. i think i am sleeping 22 out of the 24 hours in the day. the other 2 hours are eating or going to the bathroom.

4TraxRider
02-11-2004, 10:42 AM
My friend had mono, took a long time to get over, and it pretty much killed his riding time, but he did get a lot of special attention, maby a few new quad parts. Feel better.

xr50layke
02-11-2004, 05:15 PM
my sister had mono and this girl in all my classes had mono last week for a bit. im not sure what mono is, what is it? i often think i have mono, i hear its where you sleep a lot and feel like poopie.

CUZ'n
02-11-2004, 05:19 PM
yu gits dat frum kissn bad gurls:(

blondie69
02-11-2004, 05:32 PM
That sukz u have mono. 1 of my good friends had it. He said he felt horrible the whole time, and slept like all day. He had 3 weeks off school!!!!! (jeeze, lol) I thought I had it once...but I didn't, I jus slept all day and had a really sore throut (but it only lasted 4 days) But I hope ya get better soon!!:D

spectre
02-11-2004, 05:47 PM
i had mono through Christmas this year, it sucks. You i felt horrible the whole time then had to make up all that school work

Hey Blondie69, i think you're the only person i know that likes (hed) p.e. besides me and one other guy i know

TheX1992
02-11-2004, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by xr50layke
my sister had mono and this girl in all my classes had mono last week for a bit. im not sure what mono is, what is it? i often think i have mono, i hear its where you sleep a lot and feel like poopie.

its like a big chest cold. i have like 20% of my lungs to use. so i have really short breaths. breathing, swallowing, and coughin hurts. you are constantly coughin too. it just feels like you are breathing through a straw but the straw is a thorn bush. the doctor said the lymph nodes in my chest are very swollen. my tonsils are fine but he suspects that within 1 week they will be as big as golfballs :eek2: . this is no fun at all. i just got another refill of vicadin today. the stuff works wonders. makes the pain go away without side effects.

and yes. you are SUPER tired

xr50layke
02-11-2004, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by spectre
i had mono through Christmas this year, it sucks. You i felt horrible the whole time then had to make up all that school work

Hey Blondie69, i think you're the only person i know that likes (hed) p.e. besides me and one other guy i know

my friend let me borrow heuvos 3 2-3 years ago, i downloaded "everybody dies" because it was on the soundtrack, after that, i downloaded every single other HED song, 3 months ago i bought BROKE....i listen to it everyday on the bus.

-YOU DONT KNOW ME, IM A FREAK, NEVA SLOW DOWN NEVA SLEEP I GET SO HIIIIGH, SEE ME DONT PLAY WITH ME, SEE ME STAY AWAY FROM ME JUST LET ME RIIIIDE, I AINT TRYIN 2 HEAR CHIT THAT U SAY TO ME!!!!!!!!! EVERYBODY DIIIIES

blondie69
02-11-2004, 08:16 PM

Haha, yea. A few ppls I talk to likes them. My bf loves them. Not many ppls do tho...in my mind mainly cuz not everyone's heard of em. I have broke and blackout, both sweet cds:D

BlazingYamahaYz
02-11-2004, 08:38 PM
mono sucks....i saw 2 of my friends get mono, and they both basically were dead for a week, only getting up to shizzle.......and then the other one after 3 oclock every night would get snitchy at everything....now i think ive got it, i cant seem to avoid illness this winter, seems like EVERY week i have something new......this winter blows.....

310Rduner
02-11-2004, 10:22 PM

I think there are a ton of people on this site who like hed pe.. I have Blackout, and all the songs from broke on my comp. My top favorite bands are spineshank, Ill nino, hed pe, and trapt.

xr50layke
02-12-2004, 07:26 AM
ill nino is sick