PDA

View Full Version : (((((( Tim Farr )))))))

Dan_Guetter
02-10-2004, 09:42 PM
Heres something i wipped up.

I took this photo at glen helen and i wanted to do something cool with it......

enjoy

Greg Z
02-10-2004, 09:47 PM
new backround for me:devil:

Ralph
02-10-2004, 09:47 PM
one day:(

Dan_Guetter
02-10-2004, 09:53 PM
practice and time my friend

It will come!!!

black box films
02-10-2004, 09:58 PM
That looks sick, good work man.
Here's my attempt at fitting in.

-Bo

http://www.angelfire.com/ks3/petersonracing/AttatchmentFullSize.jpg

hondarider2006
02-10-2004, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by Greg Z
new backround for me:devil:

same here:macho

Dan_Guetter
02-11-2004, 12:32 AM
beatiful site

We'll be seeing the ATVA in southern california again!!!!!

cody anderson
02-11-2004, 07:29 AM
Originally posted by Ralph
one day:(

Hey that is nice work bro!!!!!!! Thank you!!! got any more?

redrunner
02-11-2004, 07:36 AM
Hey JS52589 that is hilarious humor, naw but really you other guys got it goin on. Great work, very creative DVS.:cool:

sly400ex
02-11-2004, 07:59 AM
Originally posted by js52589
heres mine :D

New back gorund for me!!!:p

Ryan
02-11-2004, 10:53 AM
Since were on the subject of Farr, Was his pinky actually broken at Glen Helen?

mxracer89
02-11-2004, 10:58 AM
you were missing one thing on tim farrs pic........what place did he get lol lol lol

NTPRacing#19
02-11-2004, 12:18 PM
ooooooooo slam lmao

lol
02-11-2004, 02:35 PM
awesome work guys

Ralph
02-11-2004, 04:14 PM
i like these,

Greg Z
02-11-2004, 09:35 PM
what does danacreech ride i hope he hops on an R

02-12-2004, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by Shift_DVS
Heres something i wipped up.

I took this photo at glen helen and i wanted to do something cool with it......

enjoy

what place did he get in that race????

Haha. i just went on your website about you and stuff, i always thought you were an old fella.. haha, i was Way off.

Brad
02-12-2004, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by bobby88
what place did he get in that race????

Haha. i just went on your website about you and stuff, i always thought you were an old fella.. haha, i was Way off.

8th in the 1st moto and 18th in the second i think 11th or 13th overall

02-12-2004, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by Brad
8th in the 1st moto and 18th in the second i think 11th or 13th overall

well that is no good. was there something wrong with him or what

Brad
02-12-2004, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by bobby88
well that is no good. was there something wrong with him or what

i think somethin went wrong in the second moto, i know it wasnt mechanical i think he landed wrong or somethin like that

Dan_Guetter
02-12-2004, 05:02 PM
Tim had bad luck........it sux that it had to be at the 1st round

02-12-2004, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by Greg Z
what does danacreech ride i hope he hops on an R

yfz

jamiesel
02-13-2004, 10:08 PM
Awesome picture Dan... what are you shooting with? Great page layout, you got skills man!

jamiesel
02-13-2004, 10:10 PM
oh, and what software?

mxracer89
02-13-2004, 11:14 PM
ok ok.......i like tim farr....i really did, but i don't any more simply because i love to ride and there is nothing more great then doing that.....and when ever i see tim farr he donsn't look happy and it looks like he is just racing for all the wrong reason and i don't think thats right....dana creech i love him because he loves to ride and yea he may not be the best but he works hard at it and injoys every minit and that is what means the most

Chef
02-14-2004, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by mxracer89
ok ok.......i like tim farr....i really did, but i don't any more simply because i love to ride and there is nothing more great then doing that.....and when ever i see tim farr he donsn't look happy and it looks like he is just racing for all the wrong reason and i don't think thats right....dana creech i love him because he loves to ride and yea he may not be the best but he works hard at it and injoys every minit and that is what means the most

If Farr didnt like what he was doing, he wouldn't be good...and well, he is d@mn good.

Toadz400
02-14-2004, 07:38 AM
Speaking of riders not doing good.....does anyone watch the GNCC races?? I recorded a ton of them, and I feel like deleting them all now...when I watch them, they are going so slow through the woods...I'm no pro, but I've been riding in the woods all my life and I can fly through any tight situation without flipping over and crashing or something. It seems that all these pro's are too worried about their expensive equipment that they get for free/very cheap from their sponsors, to actually ride aggressive. I think they should give amateur riders a full race quad and give them a chance to race GNC or GNCC...:D

Anyone else notice this?

mxracer89
02-14-2004, 07:41 AM
13 over all don't sound to good to me......did you read the bock at lincon trail park that they hand out....some of the questions that they ask him.....they asked what is your best trak to ride on and the only reason y he siad the track he did was because it was the closes to his home....that wasn't the question, and then they asked whats going threw your head befor the gate drops and he replied "y do i put myself threw this" thats just some of what kind of crap he says and just look at him i have never seen him smile

Ralph
02-14-2004, 07:44 AM
first off all the trails are new to them so they dont have much time to learn them like lets say local trails, second i guarantee you you couldnt keep up with any gncc pro rider. Last year we rode with todd fineto and the pine barrins through the tight trails and he was flying we could somwhat keep up but every too minutes wed be in the trees, it was deff one of the best times i ever had just tryng to keep up with this guy.

oh yeah and he was A level at the time i dont know anymore...

Pappy
02-14-2004, 07:52 AM
Originally posted by Toadz400
Speaking of riders not doing good.....does anyone watch the GNCC races?? I recorded a ton of them, and I feel like deleting them all now...when I watch them, they are going so slow through the woods...I'm no pro, but I've been riding in the woods all my life and I can fly through any tight situation without flipping over and crashing or something. It seems that all these pro's are too worried about their expensive equipment that they get for free/very cheap from their sponsors, to actually ride aggressive. I think they should give amateur riders a full race quad and give them a chance to race GNC or GNCC...:D

Anyone else notice this?

id say haul your *** to a gncc and then tell us what you think. what you see on tv doesnt give any true idea on how fast some of these guys go. ive actually cringed at times watching these guys rip thru sections. and remeber, its a 8 to 12 mile course and 2 hours long. you cant win if you bust your quad or you all up. riding thru sections that you can barely walk thru has a tendency to damage equipment, not to mention the fact that most gncc's have a MX section. 10 miles of torture only to see these guys emerge from the woods and nail jumps on equipment thats beat on from the time the gate drops. you have no idea unless youve been to one or raced in one.

redrunner
02-14-2004, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
id say haul your *** to a gncc and then tell us what you think. what you see on tv doesnt give any true idea on how fast some of these guys go. ive actually cringed at times watching these guys rip thru sections. and remeber, its a 8 to 12 mile course and 2 hours long. you cant win if you bust your quad or you all up. riding thru sections that you can barely walk thru has a tendency to damage equipment, not to mention the fact that most gncc's have a MX section. 10 miles of torture only to see these guys emerge from the woods and nail jumps on equipment thats beat on from the time the gate drops. you have no idea unless youve been to one or raced in one.
WHOOWAAA!
TOADZ400 YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING!
Look at what these dudes go through and like Pappy said 2hrs of balls out, staying in control, dodging lap riders, rut digging,*** spanking crap they go through, again are you kidding?:huh

alberndt
02-14-2004, 09:23 AM
I give GNCC riders a lot of credit. They ride balls out.

Toadz400
02-14-2004, 01:40 PM
Jeez, settle down people. Maybe one of these days when I win the lottery I'll head out to a GNCC event and race with them.