PDA

View Full Version : Truck Parts

Honda4trax250x
02-10-2004, 09:07 PM
I have a 89 s-10 blazer 4.3 L V6. just wanted to ask if anyone who has has a similar truck, or someone who just knows a lot bout them if there is any dual exhaust systems made by any company. i have searched online for a very long time and have been unsucessful. i do not want to get one custom made and pay an arm and a leg, but i may have to. thanks in advance!

EXDuner
02-10-2004, 09:42 PM
Don't know about the dual exhaust but a guy I used to work with had one and he dropped a small block 350 in it and it was awesome. Say it at the car show all done and it really looked great. Big lift, tires and really nice black paintjob. Tons of chrome. Wish I had some pics.

Moded86R
02-10-2004, 09:53 PM
You might try summit racing.I think I remember they had a cat back system.That truck didn't come from the facotry with dual exhaust.So I am pretty sure it would be illegal for anyone to make a system.I am not sure what the laws are in your area.If you don't have emission's testing you can probably get away with it.

Why do you want daul exhaust.For that motor a single 2.5 inch exhaust with a high flow cat and good muffler are just fine.

I had a 1991 gmc sonoma.It was a 4.3 rebuilt with and edelbrock cam,Intake,TBI off a 350,Edelbrock headers into 2.5 single exhaust.It also had a computer chip that was from edelbrock that matched the cam.The trans was 700r4 that was rebuilt.Stock torque convertor.The truck wasn't light.It was 4wd extended cab with just about all the options.I could lay 2 blackmarks all day long with that thing.It had 3:73's in the rear.It would bark the tires hard enough that sometimes it would go sideways whenever it shifted at 45mph.Sure was fun to roll through town and light up next to a stang and see the look on their faces.

I miss that truck so much.I totalled it on july 9th 2001.I'll never forget that day.That thing was my baby.

ReconRider25
02-11-2004, 01:26 PM
i cousin has an s-10 with a dual exhaust. its called a raven and sounds pretty cool.:macho

UglyMotha™
02-11-2004, 01:58 PM
it's not illegal to put dual exhaust on any vehicle even if you do have to have you car e-check as long as you have a muffler, cat and the exhaust exits somwhere on the outside of the vehicle then you good to go, and to tell you the truth also have an exhaust shop do a custom one for you is bout the same price to go and buy a manufactured system