PDA

View Full Version : email notification

RytM1
02-10-2004, 07:48 PM
Is it just me, or is everyones email notification not working? Mine's been out for a while, but I figured it was due to upgrading the server and stuff.

QuadJunkies
02-12-2004, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by RytM1
Is it just me, or is everyones email notification not working? Mine's been out for a while, but I figured it was due to upgrading the server and stuff. I havent had any issues with it, you might go and delete your cookies, that may help....;)

seatec
02-12-2004, 12:19 PM
Yup mine's been working fine. There is a slight dealy but thats no problem.

RytM1
02-12-2004, 08:14 PM
Thanks. I just thought about it earlier today, and I never really have "logged out" in quite a while, so I 'm gonna try that and see what happens.

Guy400
02-15-2004, 05:06 AM
Just checking in to see if it's working for you now. Here are two places to look: 1.) User CP, there should be a list of threads there showing what you're subscribed to (if you're subscribing to any) and 2.) User CP-->Edit Options, check and make sure the radio buttons for email notifications is turned on and that the automatic subscription to the threads is on as well.

If both of these things seem to be correct, contact your ISP. This very thing happened to me. All my EXR settings were working and I was getting notifications from all the other ATV boards except EXR. Come to find out my system admin at my ISP was seeing so many emails from this website that they thought it was spam so they blocked EXR emails. I had them unblock them and all was well after that.

RytM1
02-28-2004, 01:21 PM
Hmmmm, I will look into that also Guy. As you can see, I just decided to check the thread again due to not getting a notification.