View Full Version : anybody here work at burger king?

JDiablo
02-10-2004, 07:16 PM
just wondering if anybody wrks here,and how much do you get paid....time to think about work instead of quads,well the only reason im trying to get a job at burger king is because of my quad:devil:

Toadz400
02-10-2004, 07:25 PM
No.
lol, I work at Mc Donalds....it sucks, but I had to do it for my quads...otherwise I wouldn't have any right now.

It's amazing what you'll do for your quads...working at a fast food restaraunt is hell...pure hell...But it's something you have to endure through, lol. I get paid $5.60 right now...I think I'm getting a raise to around $6 hopefully, if I'm doing an excellent job, which my managers always tell me I am since they wanted me to become a Crew Trainer after only a few months working there:huh ...usually it takes like two years..lol..crazy people.

02-10-2004, 07:28 PM
i work at a fast food place called mrs. winners, kinda like KFC's with chicken...i make $6.75 starting & gotta a raise to $7 last month. my job isnt that hard, i heard that mcdonalds is the hardest fast food job though b/c of all the different kinda foods you sell.

chucked
02-10-2004, 07:30 PM
i will never work at a place where I have to deal with the customers again, when you do, you realize how stupid people are. I used to work at a go kart track, the go karts have 2 pedals, a green one and a red one, but they always asked, "ay yo, which ones the gas yo"

JDiablo
02-10-2004, 07:31 PM
lol,i hear you man,i would be in the gym everyday but because of my "project 250R" i want to try to build i have to get my *** outta the gym and to work,it is going to be a long summer:(

JDiablo
02-10-2004, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by chucked
i will never work at a place where I have to deal with the customers again, when you do, you realize how stupid people are. I used to work at a go kart track, the go karts have 2 pedals, a green one and a red one, but they always asked, "ay yo, which ones the gas yo"

thats one thing i hate,talking to people,i wouldn't mind a nice hottie but those stupid retarted people just piss me off,then if you screw up there order or start laughing at them because they stutter and stuff you will get *****ed at and even fired lol,then ill be waiting for that guy in the parking lot

David28
02-10-2004, 07:43 PM
you guys need to come up to alaska......minimum wage is like 7.15

chucked
02-10-2004, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by 300exrida
thats one thing i hate,talking to people,i wouldn't mind a nice hottie but those stupid retarted people just piss me off,then if you screw up there order or start laughing at them because they stutter and stuff you will get *****ed at and even fired lol,then ill be waiting for that guy in the parking lot
that aint the worst of it, when i imagine a "customer" I amagine a person that knows NOTHING

MOFO
02-10-2004, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by David28

probably due to the cost of living being higher than average.

JDiablo
02-10-2004, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by chucked
that aint the worst of it, when i imagine a "customer" I amagine a person that knows NOTHING

lmao:blah: .....for me i will just like to cook that fake *** food,and just clean up,i know i will laugh right in somebodys face if i do the cash register i know it,like i said the only reason im doing this is cause of my 250r project:D

sickmojave
02-10-2004, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by David28

But it's only worth $5.37 ;)

2K400ex
02-10-2004, 08:11 PM
i worked at BK when i was in high school.. its not too bad. i worked there so i could pay my car insurance. and as long as you do ok you can have something to fall back on . and it gives you job history.. i needed it to fall back on when i lost my job at a truckinh co i was working for.. when i went back got hired as an asst mgr

JDiablo
02-10-2004, 08:38 PM
thats koo,i jus hope it pays enuf for me to get started on my project i got lined up,lol

mxdave28
02-10-2004, 09:29 PM
hey man gotta start somewhere in life...my very first job was at McDonalds when i was 16 Ummm yea THAT sucked! here some humor for ya;) http://www.squizzle.com/flashview.asp?id=7

David28
02-11-2004, 01:01 AM
Originally posted by MOFO
probably due to the cost of living being higher than average.

yeah no doubt........shipping parts to alaska SUCKS

zfire_28
02-11-2004, 04:33 AM
my first job was at a fast food joint named Big Boppers............and no it didn't have a "Naughty but Nice" theme like you are all prolly thinkn..............it was 50s-60s themed.

just about every hot girl I knew worked there too..................Monday afternoons when we were dead it would get pretty interesting sometimes:devil: :devil: