PDA

View Full Version : I have a chance to email Howard Dean tommorrow...

alberndt
02-10-2004, 07:07 PM
He will be on a local rock station in the morning and will be answering questions from emails. I know he is against atv's and I would like him to look like a jerk here in Wisconsin. I don't want him elected because I enjoy riding public trails and dont want them shut down. Please give me some suggestions on what I should say. You could be helping yourself too.

thank you

Guy400
02-10-2004, 07:11 PM
Ask him "After your defeat in the Iowa caucus and the resulting emotional outburst, have you ever considered Valium?"

HiperEX
02-10-2004, 07:15 PM
just tell him he doesnt desever to be in this election and f off lol, i dunno say something i dont want these great trails in wisconsin shut down either

Woodsrider
02-10-2004, 07:28 PM
Just put him on the spot about OHV use and see what he says. I dont think you have anything to worry about as far as him being elected. He is so far back in the polls behind Kerry, that he don't stand a chance.(thank God) However I don't think that Kerry is a much better choice. IMO

MOFO
02-10-2004, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by soggyrider
Just put him on the spot about OHV use and see what he says. I dont think you have anything to worry about as far as him being elected. He is so far back in the polls behind Kerry, that he don't stand a chance.(thank God) However I don't think that Kerry is a much better choice. IMO

Yep, Dean is no longer a big threat... We now have to worry about Kerry... another sleeze ball that is well spoken, something that seems to attract alot of voters these days... its no longer the content of what they say, but "how" they say it.

02-10-2004, 07:30 PM
dean is done....

markeg192
02-10-2004, 07:41 PM
Hey It got Clinton elected twice.

MOFO
02-10-2004, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by markeg192
Hey It got Clinton elected twice.

yep!

oh BTW, I can assure you that all e-mails will be filtered and he will not answer anything that puts him on the spot.

fofity
02-10-2004, 07:56 PM
hey appleton wis u not to far from me

Werx615
02-10-2004, 08:59 PM
who cares, no ones vote counts anyways, look at the dumb***** thats president now

Mr.Offroad
02-10-2004, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by Werx615
who cares, no ones vote counts anyways, look at the dumb***** thats president now Say what you will about George W., at least he's trying to open up the woods, and give us back some off-roading priviledges. I've read enough about it, and you can be rest assured everybody with a "D" behind his name is anti-atv'ing, and wants to protect us from ourselves by shutting down the forrests and woods. :eek2:

derekhonda
02-10-2004, 09:06 PM
who cares, no ones vote counts anyways, look at the dumb***** thats president now

ahh what an ignorant statement. . .

if you do like riding your fourwheeler, you best vote for a republican

Cole Trane
02-10-2004, 09:12 PM
Since you probably won't get a reply with anything that puts the guy on the spot, just tell him he's an IDIOT! This guy is maybe trying to ban atv/recreational vehicle that tears up the ground banned.

JD400exrider
02-10-2004, 09:12 PM

Now there is someone with some smarts :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You were in line for brains and thought they said trains and you missed yours :eek:

MOFO
02-10-2004, 09:15 PM

such an intelligent post....not even worth my time to really acknowledge it. Your wrong in so many ways...

Get a clue...its people like you that make me sick!

PHIL_B54
02-11-2004, 04:14 PM

did you vote??? cause if you didnt you have no right to complain.

Tommy 17
02-11-2004, 05:37 PM
the only good politician is a dead one... and thats the truth...

i know one thing... i love nothing more then people makin bush look like a dumbass... he ain't done crap for us:o i love his WMDs that don't exist... and 500+ people dead for no reason:o i hope hes gone after this year:mad:

TrailBreaker70
02-11-2004, 06:37 PM

Why don't you go live in Canada. :mad:

Ignorant people piss me off. Just another Democrat, great at criticizing the prez, but can't back it up, and can't provide any solutions to the problems. Do any of the Democrats running right now even have a platform? I've heard them call Bush names, and point out all of the petty faults that they like to focus on, but never have I heard them say what THEY would do as president. I can just see Dean or Kerry during their state of the union address "Well, back in 2003, President Bush didn't find any WMD's, but he went into Iraq anyway!" Stop whining. Bush is doing a great job.

If you don't want to ride your quad anymore and enjoy having terrorists in power, vote Democrat. Sadly some of you will.

xr50layke
02-11-2004, 06:56 PM
you just contradicted yourself by saying "go live in canada...." then you say "i hate ignorant people"... punk *** batch, RESPECT CANADA.

xr50tim
02-11-2004, 07:07 PM
YEAH, Respect Canada BIATCH :grr: :mad:

fofity
02-11-2004, 07:38 PM
well if it wasnt for the "tree hugin democrats" there prob wouldnt even be ne precious woods for u to ride in

markeg192
02-11-2004, 07:43 PM
ehhh All democrats can do is smoke dope and experiment with thier sexuality.

BIGRED400
02-12-2004, 04:26 AM
Save your finger skin for riding:p

popo
02-12-2004, 04:54 AM
Elect me as the Pres. I'll fix this country.

Free donut's.. Year round riding area's.

Worry about our own country rather than others.

Send quads with 50mm guns to get Bin Linden.

FFW
02-12-2004, 05:08 AM
Popo's my hero! Popo for PreZ

As for Howard Dean I wonder if you can ask him how it feels to implode like a fine French Souffle!

Someone close this thread. Canadians are getting anxious again :)

Hey Werx, since everyone else is beating up on you I might as well too. How many times have you actually voted? Another question, are you even old enough TO vote? Somehow I doubt it!

:blah:

dpizz450
02-12-2004, 05:30 AM
xr50tim and xr50layke why the hell do u have two different names u have the same sign up date and same location and basically half the same name

02-12-2004, 05:54 AM
Ask him if he ever logs onto exriders.com

xr50layke
02-12-2004, 07:22 AM
xr50tim is my friend tim. he lives 5 miles from me, go to school together, known eachother since grade 6 (grade 10 now), hence we have the same location. i signed him up right after i signed myself up. were riding buddies so if anyone ever mentions "xr50 guys" thats us. there will be more xr50 guys in the future but for now we havnt met anyone worthy of joining, btw, were obsesed with 50s.

Max400
02-12-2004, 07:47 AM
YEAH, Respect Canada BIATCH :confused: :confused:

Only on Canada could you live in Gayville:macho :macho :macho

xr50layke
02-12-2004, 10:05 AM
riiiight...we live in CAISTORVILLE, but since its gay, we call it gaysterville. got it? yeah, your just another one of the many americans that put canada down. that joke was lame. you dont even know why it says gaysterville.

nipps85
02-12-2004, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by derekhonda
ahh what an ignorant statement. . .

if you do like riding your fourwheeler, you best vote for a republican
... or a libertarian :D