PDA

View Full Version : Lookin for ridin buddies

02-27-2002, 12:24 PM
Since I've got a bunch of idiot riding buddies that can't commit to anything,,,I'm looking for someone in the KY area that wants to do some of these out of town trips. Anybody interested?????

RIKR4X
02-27-2002, 03:49 PM
hey rico, how many of us will be there? 100 or 200 ?Im coming from ill. and i got 2 guys i guess we'll see you there .

Taco
02-27-2002, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by Rico
Since I've got a bunch of idiot riding buddies that can't commit to anything,,,I'm looking for someone in the KY area that wants to do some of these out of town trips. Anybody interested?????

Its the same way for me here. Seems like half of these people dont want to leave the same old boring trails to find some new ones. We shall ride together tho Rico.

02-27-2002, 08:35 PM
I hear ya Rico. Used to be I just had to make the call and zoom, we were loaded up and down the road. But my neighbor that got me hooked on all this mess has since moved outta town and I'm left with a few flakes that got more excuses than desire. Finally had to just tell 'em that I was goin' ridin' at <wherever> on <whenever> and if they aint gonna pack up and roll, I was goin' solo. I've made it quite clear that once I decide to go, I'm going if I gotta tow my quad with my tongue.

Way I figger it, just go solo to wherever you want to go, you'll certainly find folks out there who posess the proper dedication. Just pick out a camp with lesser bikes and show up with something to drink. You'll be leader of the pack in no time.

All BS aside, just go where you wanna go, and you'll find the right people.

Moto92
02-27-2002, 11:22 PM
Ill be your friend Rico :D
I know how it is. It started out with about 6 of my friends that rode and now its like Im the only one who wants to go. I ride every weekend I can. I spend money on her like crazy, heck got my beadlocks today! Exactly what part of KY do you live in. From Mt.Vernon Im a little over an hour to Paducah. Id love to go on a ride other than our LBL and Badlands trips. Do you ever come up north. East of Marion is a good OHV park called Little Egypt I like to ride at. If you can name a good spot to ride Id make a trip.
Do you like to do more racing or are you a trail rider too?
I know I ready for the LBL trip...Im counting the days!

beerock
02-28-2002, 12:37 AM
im up for riding soon, I have to get the cash for my frame, which I will have soon.

if you guys want to ride some sick trails one day and then ride some sick dunes the next we should meet in south jersey, I know hamsandwhich rides down there so we can all meet out at a certain area that I am not saying on here.

froggieboi
02-28-2002, 02:30 AM
I am in the same boat with you Rico. I will be at the LBL ride with at least one friend. I'm in Lexington so if you ever want to ride on the weekend let me know. Same goes to any other rider in KY. I'm not sayin that i can take long trips all the time but i do what i can.

yellowrider
02-28-2002, 02:25 PM
i would like to ride with u

but i have to tell you i hate to stop ever 5 mins and take a break i love riding all the time if you could put up with me i would ride with you .

yellowrider
02-28-2002, 02:28 PM
and i love going exploring for a new trial you will also have to slow down for me cause i only have a 300ex but i can get some of my friends and we could all have a good time

but where abouts would you like to ride at
?

02-28-2002, 07:00 PM
got to flat river, in missouri, i ride ther, place has good stuff

03-01-2002, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by yellowrider
and i love going exploring for a new trial you will also have to slow down for me cause i only have a 300ex but i can get some of my friends and we could all have a good time

?

Do you like riding on MX tracks.

03-01-2002, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by yellowrider

?

Do you like riding on MX tracks??

Poncho
03-02-2002, 06:02 PM
Rico where do you ride at?

yellowrider
03-02-2002, 07:26 PM
i dont ride on mx tracks but i would like to .. i didnt know we had any around here i must not be looking to hard or something...

what do you like doing best with your 4 wheeler??

03-04-2002, 01:19 PM
well guys I normally ride tracks or woods close by. THe reason I ask is theres a pimp daddy track about 15 minutes from E-town,,if either of you wanted to go I'll meet ya in E-town and take ya to the track,,or actually you could follow me. Best practive track around,,and only cost like $5..

Scott
03-04-2002, 01:58 PM
E-town... Haven't heard that in a while. A friend I was in the Navy with lived in Hop-town. It's was an 8 hr ride from SE Ohio. Now that I'm in NW Ohio, it might actualy be quicker...

BG Pkwy, WK Pkwy, Penny Rail Pkwy. Then I think it was like 40 into Hopkinsville. Been a while, memory is kinda cloudy. Might be cause that whole trip was kinda fuzzy afterwards... Def'nutly a good time.

Braff1
03-05-2002, 06:14 AM
I know what you mean. I am planning on going to the LBL, Badlands, and the Hatfield/Mc Coy trips. I just wish my ridding buds would let me know what they plan on doing, they like to wait till the last minute before they let you know. I now one is going to LBL and I am waiting on another to decide (my brother). If he doesn't go that would leave room for one on my trailer. The LBL I know I will be full because I am taking my kids. If my ex changes her mind and not lets them go I might have an opening then. The Hatfield trip is still wide open. I am still debating that one myself.

03-05-2002, 09:42 AM
Well I will be goin to LBL with one of my retard friends,,he's goin dead or alive,,,he doesn't know that yet.

The hatfield mccoy trip is shot all to hel1,,,If I go there I'll have to meet up with someone,,I'm not driven alone,,all the way..so we'll keep in touch,,it might be us 2..