PDA

View Full Version : hiper rims

schmitthead
02-09-2004, 06:48 PM
I just bought a set HIper rims for my raptor, but today i bought a trx. my question is: what can i do to make these work.

exatak199
02-09-2004, 06:53 PM
sell thos and buy new ones:rolleyes:

jb500ex
02-09-2004, 07:09 PM
you can try too ream the holes out a little it works on the aluminum rims but i'm not sure if it will work on the hipers. i don't know if you will have enough metal left

Sportrax10
02-09-2004, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by exatak199
sell thos and buy new ones:rolleyes:

Thats the best way...

roostin_dale
02-09-2004, 07:14 PM
if they are brand new and not put on yet...send em' back and trade!

02-09-2004, 07:26 PM
Call them up and order the center aluminum piece for the Honda bolt pattern. They are so screwed up over there you will probably get them for free.

JOEX
02-09-2004, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by TRX450R_Racer
Call them up and order the center aluminum piece for the Honda bolt pattern. They are so screwed up over there you will probably get them for free.
That's a good idea next to selling. Can it really be done that way?

What's screwed up over there? I was thinking about getting some new rings but not if there will be problems.

Joe

roostin_dale
02-09-2004, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by JOEX
That's a good idea next to selling. Can it really be done that way?

What's screwed up over there? I was thinking about getting some new rings but not if there will be problems.

Joe

they are very unorganized...the second set i ordered got sent to the wrong person with the same name as me so i had to wait ANOTHER 2 weeks before i got em'..that made me mad...i missed a couple races..

jgfarmsracer
02-09-2004, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by schmitthead
I just bought a set HIper rims for my raptor, but today i bought a trx. my question is: what can i do to make these work.

the rears will work they put two different bolt patterns on those

the fronts need to be sent back or (sold if used)

as far as being screwed up (NOT) they are just good people to work with

02-09-2004, 08:07 PM
Yes you can just order the center hubs. I had left my lug nuts loose once and it tore up the center hub on one of my rims bad. I called to order them and the first person didn't have any idea what I was talking about. Then I got someone else and the said I had to talk to (I forget the name) and he wouldn't be there until later. I call back later someone different answers the phone. I told him what I wanted and he said I know what you want but there is one problem. We never sold any of those before and I don't know how much they cost. I said here is my credit card # just send me one and bill be whenever. I get the box and they sent me 2. I almost called them but I wanted to see how many I was billed for. So I waited and waited and waited. Needless to say it's been 18 months no bill. I guess I got them for free. One of my friends ordered colored rings for his, same deal got them for free.

JOEX
02-09-2004, 08:31 PM
Thanks for the info;)

Joe

robby26wi
02-09-2004, 11:20 PM
The centers arent cheap...They are well over 100

KILLAQuad
02-10-2004, 07:02 AM
Hey the rears should be interchangable mine are:confused:
The front you will have to sell or something to get a honda bolt pattern :confused: