PDA

View Full Version : getting started, all you racers fill me the heck in

300EXrider02
02-09-2004, 01:37 PM
all right, I got the 300 almost ready with some more goodies on order, but I def want to race this spring... so how in the hell do I get started, start with the basics....

I want to race the 300 class at Southwick Mass, I have looked for a site, but nothing, any one to call? Just fill me in guys, and what I should expect, the fees, and the people I may face, I do not want to brag, but I am a damn good quader, I have ridden bikes and quads for toooo long, and seem to like the 300 over other bigger quads, thats the reason I want to race in the 300cc class.

I am so used to the 300 over the years I am able to comfortably flick it around and have complete control, there isn't much I cant do, I have some track expirence from a friend, with everything from 40ft doubles and 50ft tables, whoops, everything, but have yet to put my skills against some others since he rides the new crf250r, and a ktm125 before that

point me in the right direction:D

Mx400C
02-09-2004, 04:17 PM
hey man...around here u need an ama card witch i paid 40 bucks 4 u need your district card witch is like 15 or 20 your gate fee and your pit fee..its not cheap @ first then after that its like 20 bucks 2 race...and even if you r a good riders racin is crazy u go out all hype and then smoeone just runs into u and pushs u outta the way..u cant be mr nice guy and not wanna push your way thou the pack...u have 2 do it...they do it 2 u you have 2 do it back dont let them push u around ....

Cody
400Ex

CTmxyfz
02-11-2004, 02:15 PM
Yo, i/m me on mxyfz. I lost the whole dmirra screen name. I can fill you in on everything.