PDA

View Full Version : Techer shot in one of our local high schools.

exrider360
02-09-2004, 01:24 PM
Two intruders{ students} shot one of our local high school teachers.

http://www.capitalnews9.com/content/top_stories/?ArID=58902

Pappy
02-09-2004, 01:30 PM
that sucks....

but on a brighter note they solved a 56 year old murder in your town:eek2:
http://www.capitalnews9.com/content/your_news/capital_region/default.asp?ArID=58854

redrider69
02-09-2004, 02:36 PM
MAN THAT SUCKS MY DADS A TEACHER HOPE U DONT GET SHOTTED

02-09-2004, 02:42 PM
Man thats scary. I feel bad for that teacher:eek:

MOFO
02-09-2004, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by redrider69
MAN THAT SUCKS MY DADS A TEACHER HOPE U DONT GET SHOTTED

Does he teach english? :confused:

02-09-2004, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by MOFO

LMFAO I seen it comin...:D :D

Chanman420q
02-09-2004, 03:05 PM
we had a kid put a note in another kids locker today saying " watch out u may get shot, oh and look out for the bomb " there was a letter handed out saying that they dont think that these 2 cases are linked. pretty scarey to think there was a school shooting 30 mins from my school

BassBunny26
02-09-2004, 03:10 PM
You know - it's pretty sad when it comes down to shooting up teachers and/or classmates. Can't these people deal with their problems any other way? BTW - Did they get thrown in jail??

=dEe=

hondafox440
02-09-2004, 03:18 PM
Wow, your town sucks. All the headlines are murders/shootings/bodies found..

ScrnNmsSUCK
02-09-2004, 03:50 PM
We havent had any school shootings here, well atleast not when there were people in school. Some drunk guy went to the one of our elementary schools one night and shot out alot of windows, but there was no one in the school at the time, Luckly. We did have like 5 or 6 bomb scares when i was in 8th grade, after that they had bathroom & hall montiors who would mark down your exact arrival and departure time of where ever you were goin. It was bad.

hondarider2006
02-09-2004, 04:01 PM
sorry to hear about the teacher getting shot, it must be scary. We have never had a school shooting here, but there have been some weird things that have happend. about a week ago some dude was drunk and fell asleep behind foodfactory and died. I know a kid that shot this one kid after he went to the bank and got his dividend money(money the state gives us each year) and they took the money from him. I guess the kid got all of his money out of the bank to use at college. I am guessing that the kid that shot him are using it for drugs.....The kid that shot the guy with the money, his own brother turned him in when the cops questioned him...god the things people will do to get there d@mn drugs...:mad:

exrider360
02-09-2004, 04:16 PM
Pappy that sucks....

but on a brighter note they solved a 56 year old murder in your town
http://www.capitalnews9.com/content....asp?ArID=58854

Yupp what pappy said . i guess she was strangled and barried along time ago. i thought she was a hooker or something

xr50layke
02-09-2004, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by MOFO

rotflmfao :D

today on the bus there was a fight cuz a grade 12 cut a grade 10's hair with some scissors on friday, today the guy who got his hair cut spit in his face when he got on the bus, the guy threw a punch, so the guy faught back. the guy who got hit, already had a broken nose, and got whooped. stupid people, doing immature things, gets you in a world of shiznit.

honestly, i dont feel safe at school. i was punched in the face for telling a girl she was an effen batch, then six months later, someone punches me for it, its a cruel world. lets ride :)

fastexgirl4c
02-09-2004, 05:16 PM
wow.....the only thing bad that happened in my school ..was last year some kid let pple in the school...and they bet up this girl ...cuz she accidently broke a necklace it was dumb but one of my teachers body slammed one of the kids on the ground..o and the teacher that body slammed the guy.. got suspended for takin a picture of a few of my friends half naked at 6 flags... he only got suspended for 2 weeks but then one of the girls said he raped her...but she was liein so she got suspended for a week... school is gettin scary:o

cudaman
02-09-2004, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by fastexgirl4c
wow.....the only thing bad that happened in my school ..was last year some kid let pple in the school...and they bet up this girl ...cuz she accidently broke a necklace it was dumb but one of my teachers body slammed one of the kids on the ground..o and the teacher that body slammed the guy.. got suspended for takin a picture of a few of my friends half naked at 6 flags... he only got suspended for 2 weeks but then one of the girls said he raped her...but she was liein so she got suspended for a week... school is gettin scary:o

what a pimp teacher lol

Tommy 17
02-09-2004, 06:35 PM
today in our school...

a kid threw a carton of milk at another kids head... hit him in the head and exploded everywhere... hit about 5 girls... i was on the ground laughin... b4 they could fight thou a teacher broke it up:o

i love fights in school... exspecailly when its 2 schools against each other... nothing like watchin a good beating:devil:

derekhonda
02-09-2004, 07:23 PM
haha, highschool fights are pretty fun though, its just gay how kids are quick to pull a knife or something anymore. I mean ive been in a few fights, and honestly if someone beats me up so what, i get a black eye for a week or something else, you know, no big deal. its just crazy when someone feels compelled to uphold their honor by pullin a knife or gun or something, pretty stupid . . .

FastHonda400ex
02-10-2004, 02:22 AM
I heard on Talk Radio that Dallas TX just incorporated Corporal Punishment again, just like the good ol' days:) It was by the request of the students and the parents. It should help deter gangs and stupid acts by kids.

Max400
02-10-2004, 09:47 AM
The whole no control at school is getting out of hand. Back when my Dad went to grade school kids had fear for the teachers, and the teachers weren't molesting them selling them dope just teaching kids respect and how to read and write..not how to put condoms on. My Dad said that when he was in grade school his Dad (my Grandpa) took him to school on the first day and told the teacher in my Dad got out of hand to whoop his *****, and if he didn't he would come down and whoop the teachers *****, moral of the story Parents and Teachers taught kids respect and the difference between right and wrong before the kids got out of school and wound up in jail or on dope!!!
Spare the Rod and spoil the child. Kids these days don't have a chance cause they don't respect the Law or anything else!

hondafox440
02-10-2004, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by js52589
I know what you mean, fights arent bad but its kinda scary now with the crazy chit some of these kids will do... :(

Yea, if any of those kids try to start anything with me I just walk away smirking because I know in about 10 years I'll be their boss.

xr50layke
02-10-2004, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by hondafox440
Yea, if any of those kids try to start anything with me I just walk away smirking because I know in about 10 years I'll be their boss.

true but thats a hard thing to do, people follow you.

02-10-2004, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by hondafox440

if those kids start anything with me i walk away smirking because i know first chance i get im going to vandalize there house there car just something:cool:

Nausty
02-10-2004, 05:25 PM
saw a cocky prep get his *** handed to him today at lunch when he tried starting a fight!:eek:

MOFO
02-10-2004, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by cali kid
if those kids start anything with me i walk away smirking because i know first chance i get im going to vandalize there house there car just something:cool:

so your basically a coward?

02-10-2004, 05:40 PM
no im just not a idiot , they deserve it if there gonan start crap

cudaman
02-10-2004, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by cali kid
no im just not a idiot , they deserve it if there gonan start crap

no thats being a coward. walking away is one thing, but doing that is just stupid. you shouldnt mess with peeps cars or whatever. thats messed up.