PDA

View Full Version : Roll Call: Greene County, Pa fairgrounds indoor Arenacross

RIDER11X
02-09-2004, 01:30 AM
Who is going this weekend Feb. 14th & 15th? I will be there taking pics that I will post on the site. Crazy Honda is planning to take his YFZ450 to race the C class. And, Mtn. Dew Racing will be going along too.

What day is everyone else going?:cool:

02-09-2004, 05:45 AM
what time does it start. is it at night ? and where is it what town.

RIDER11X
02-09-2004, 06:19 AM
Originally posted by Treebasher573
what time does it start. is it at night ? and where is it what town.

Indoor Arena Cross
February 14-15 & 21-22, 2004 at the Greene County Fairgrounds
(Route 21 off I-79 Exit 14) in Waynesburg, PA

Registration @ 8:00am
Practice @ 11:00am
Race @ 1:00pm
Entry fees per class:
All amateur classes $20.00
Pro classes $25.00
150% payback for pro classes

Admission fees per day:
Gate fee: $10
5 years & younger: free
For more information:
Bill Kiger @ 724-627-6439
Dennis Kirby @ 724- 852-2818
Jeff Gernert (GCTPA) @ 724-627-8687

LTandRaptorider
02-09-2004, 06:30 AM
Hmmm... if I could get the LT tranny rebuilt this week... an arena cross race would be a good way to get back in to shape. ;)

BLURR250X
02-09-2004, 08:19 AM
I might go the last weekend.Not sure yet cause I wrecked my truck this weekend.

RIDER11X
02-09-2004, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
Hmmm... if I could get the LT tranny rebuilt this week... an arena cross race would be a good way to get back in to shape. ;)
Well spend 3hrs. and do it.............that is unless you fear the YFZ450 with Crazy Honda on it.:macho You can run C class with him. That would get really interesting, now wouldn't it?
That two stroke shouldn't take long, plus it makes it easier to move if it runs..........You can ride it right up the ramp into the back of the truck. :eek:

Pappy
02-09-2004, 08:35 AM
where is waynesburg?

03GNCC270
02-09-2004, 08:59 AM
IT IS ABOUT 20 MINUTES NORTH OF MORGANTOWN. STRAIGHT UP 79 NORTH.

Pappy
02-09-2004, 09:00 AM
they offer a vet or +30 class:confused:

and whats the course usually like?

LTandRaptorider
02-09-2004, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
they offer a vet or +30 class:confused:

and whats the course usually like?

Hmmm... I can't remember if they offer a vet or +30 class... which I guess it's time for me to start running... :( It's inside an agriculture building they use for their fair. Racing is tight, some nice jumps, but nothing too big. Maybe rider11x can post some pics! Don't forget to post a couple with Michelle! ;)

Pappy
02-09-2004, 09:13 AM
well look for me there. i was going to teh dealer show in INDY but harlen is going so i have no need to go.

LTandRaptorider
02-09-2004, 09:47 AM
well look for me there. i was going to teh dealer show in INDY but harlen is going so i have no need to go.

Sounds good. We'll be the ones gathered around a YFZ, who's rider will have this quzzical look on his face as we remind him... one down, four up! :blah:

RIDER11X
02-09-2004, 11:58 AM
Here is a couple pics for those that never went before. They are a little dark because I had a cheap camera.

This is about 1/4 of the track, just to give you the idea.:cool:

Pappy
02-09-2004, 12:04 PM
how is the turn out usually?

if i come to shoot the race it will be on sunday for the main events.

ILGNCC400EX
02-09-2004, 12:19 PM
Hmmm... if I could get the LT tranny rebuilt this week... an arena cross race would be a good way to get back in to shape. ;) getrrrrrrrrrrrrrr done

Mx400C
02-09-2004, 04:11 PM
man looks like its gonna be all vet class racers...lol well guys u got some young blood comin up there so watch out me and a buddie will be there...running C class...red 400ex.and a gray c-dale.. with a silver ford truck and prolly all the hot babes wit us...so you know look 4 us...lol..... since crazy has his new quad a big 450 we gotta c whats gonna play out...hope 2 c all u guys there....and on the track there any room 2 really pass or who ever gets the hole shot got it pretty much put away??

let me know

Dale512
02-09-2004, 04:34 PM
Yeah, I'm Cody's buddy with the SILVER C-dale. Prolly be the only C-dale there. This is my first race. So I better practice my Holeshot.

RIDER11X
02-09-2004, 10:45 PM
how is the turn out usually?

if i come to shoot the race it will be on sunday for the main events.
They usually have a really good turn out as most of the winter projects are wrapped up and everyone has the itch to go try out their new goodies.
Will you be racing or spectating?

Mx400c, I'll catch up with you there. What day are you going to race? Crazy Honda is going Sunday. He has been looking for a Dale to race to see how the 450 fairs out. I was on his, it is one fast mofo, like they all are.(For a stock quad that is.)
To answer your question, there was some passing going on last year, mainly in the corners. The track looked great, and is tight with short shots from corner to corner. Get there early to get an indoor pit area, room is limited.:cool:

Mx400C
02-10-2004, 05:32 PM
umm we r goign 2 watch this saturday coming up and then we r racin the next saturday....the 21st...so try 2 make it up there that day and run with us

racerx573
02-10-2004, 09:41 PM
I might got watch...

Doubt I'll have a beast ready..

sudsracer400
02-10-2004, 09:46 PM
I was planning on going to be a spectator on Sunday. But I actually think i might drag Old Faithful out of the box trailer and see what it will take to get her ready to run. I swore this quad was retired from the track but since my race quad isnt ready it will have to do, even though it probably burns more oil then gas LOL. I will be in quad B #302 if i decide to race, depends on the shape the quad is in

RIDER11X
02-10-2004, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by Mx400C
umm we r goign 2 watch this saturday coming up and then we r racin the next saturday....the 21st...so try 2 make it up there that day and run with us
Aw, Don't be skeered of that YFZ450, c'mon out and play this Sunday. :devil: Bring the Dale along too! We won't be there on a Saturday. Of course, maybe your counting on that ..........I don't know.:devil:

Dale512
02-11-2004, 04:35 PM
hmm, couldnt come this Sunday, I'm waiting for my gear too come in, its due in Monday.

Mx400C
02-11-2004, 04:47 PM
we'll be there feb 21 to race and this saturday 2 watch the vet class lol...with all the old guys i hear r going....i'd be scard racin wit them, what if one of them have a heart attack and fall off the bike and i run them over then...then im hurt my baby :mad: and id be mad...lol i'll be there 2 check u guys out saturday i'll bring the video camera...so whoever wants 2 run us be there saturday feb 21...

Cody
400Ex

RIDER11X
02-11-2004, 11:18 PM
we'll be there feb 21 to race and this saturday 2 watch the vet class lol...with all the old guys i hear r going....i'd be scard racin wit them, what if one of them have a heart attack and fall off the bike and i run them over then...then im hurt my baby :mad: and id be mad...lol i'll be there 2 check u guys out saturday i'll bring the video camera...so whoever wants 2 run us be there saturday feb 21...

Cody
400Ex
:rolleyes:

shogun_98
02-12-2004, 11:26 AM
What all classes do they have for quads and do they require you to have nerfs?

Tommy 17
02-12-2004, 07:14 PM
i might be goin to watch... if i do look for me... i'll have on a new exriders t-shirt:macho

MOFO
02-12-2004, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by Tommy 17
i might be goin to watch... if i do look for me... i'll have on a new exriders t-shirt:macho

ok, we need to get a GTG going.... I can make this event... when is everyone going to be there?

sudsracer400
02-12-2004, 09:22 PM
Yes you do need nerf bars and a kill swith that operates to race. The will be checking all quads for these items and most likely will test the kill switch so make sure it works. They will run Quad A,B,C, and D class. not sure on any others

RIDER11X
02-13-2004, 12:48 AM
We plan to arrive no later than 10am on Sunday morning. I will have a red Rocky Mtn. ATV hat on, and a Sony Digital camera around my neck. Look for me, and stop and say Hi.
I hope we get a good amount of EXriders members to show up Sunday. :cool:

Mx400C
02-13-2004, 02:48 AM
we r going on saturday this week 2 watch then going back next saturday the 21st when our quads r done....look 4 me and the guys i'll have a red 400ex #7 along wit a canondale and a new silver ford pick up....i'll be wearin o neal gear and havin the video camera and thats also where all the hot chicks and your girlfriends/wifes will be;) :rolleyes: ...

Mx400C
02-13-2004, 02:54 AM
Might not make it to watch the race this saturday due 2 my lil newph(Timmy)being rushed 2 the hospital...not doing good...:( 5 years old and already had 3 open heart surgreys...and drs said its not good...something about heart failure...im askin if yuns will remember him in your prays ,thoughts and in your hearts....this lil dude loved quads and racin....hope he gets well and im back out there racin and he's there in the pitts wit me

Thanks,
Cody

LTandRaptorider
02-13-2004, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by RIDER11X
We plan to arrive no later than 10am on Sunday morning. I will have a red Rocky Mtn. ATV hat on, and a Sony Digital camera around my neck. Look for me, and stop and say Hi.
I hope we get a good amount of EXriders members to show up Sunday. :cool:

ummm... I thought you said we were LEAVING at 10am?:confused: I can't figure it out... I always get there at the wrong time... hey, wait a minute! Younz guys have been ditchin me! :mad: now, if I can get these gears to mesh... shift forks in right... bigger hammer to get the cases back together... uh oh... I think I'll just be there with the digicam... :o now what should I put in the camelbak... :p

LTandRaptorider
02-13-2004, 06:25 PM
Might not make it to watch the race this saturday due 2 my lil newph(Timmy)being rushed 2 the hospital...not doing good...:( 5 years old and already had 3 open heart surgreys...and drs said its not good...something about heart failure...im askin if yuns will remember him in your prays ,thoughts and in your hearts....this lil dude loved quads and racin....hope he gets well and im back out there racin and he's there in the pitts wit me

Thanks,
Cody

Hope everything goes well. ;) take care, cody.

Pappy
02-13-2004, 06:33 PM
sorry to hear about your nephew:(

the way its looking im gonna have to work tomarrow but i am planning on being there sunday morning.

LTandRaptorider
02-13-2004, 09:07 PM
sorry to hear about your nephew:(

the way its looking im gonna have to work tomarrow but i am planning on being there sunday morning.

See you Sunday mornin then... I'll buy ya a coffee. ;)

RIDER11X
02-14-2004, 12:05 AM
ummm... I thought you said we were LEAVING at 10am?:confused: I can't figure it out... I always get there at the wrong time... hey, wait a minute! Younz guys have been ditchin me! :mad: now, if I can get these gears to mesh... shift forks in right... bigger hammer to get the cases back together... uh oh... I think I'll just be there with the digicam... :o now what should I put in the camelbak... :p

Just a bunch of confusion! You and Rick meet me at my place at 9am, and we'll stop on the way for breakfast, so Rick can try to get the feelin' back in his legs.....:p I have no need to rush down there early in the morning as Crazy Honda is driving himself and will have to fend for his own pit area.

Good luck to ya Crazy Honda...........Hope there is no piped 400ex's in your class to ruin your day! :devil:

LTandRaptorider
02-14-2004, 08:28 AM
Just a bunch of confusion! You and Rick meet me at my place at 9am, and we'll stop on the way for breakfast, so Rick can try to get the feelin' back in his legs.....:p I have no need to rush down there early in the morning as Crazy Honda is driving himself and will have to fend for his own pit area.

Good luck to ya Crazy Honda...........Hope there is no piped 400ex's in your class to ruin your day! :devil:

Now don't ruin his confidence this soon, wait until we get there! I'm going now to pick up the rear tires for the Raptor... thought of loading it up, but I'll "f" it up and won't be able to sell it! Let's see... another excuse... oh, my shoulder is still screwed up, started getting feeling back in my fingers, but not much yet. Scary moment at the chiropractor yesterday. As he's getting ready to adjust me, he asks if I just finished work. I said, yep. He said he wondered, because I still smell good, like I hadn't worked all day! :eek2: CHECK PLEASE! Here I thought he had 3 thumbs... :eek:

LTandRaptorider
02-14-2004, 08:33 AM

BTW... tell Clyde if he wants someone to go with him, let me know. I could probably get up earlier and meet him somewhere. I need to bank some points since I'll need some help soon! :p

RIDER11X
02-14-2004, 08:50 AM
Now don't ruin his confidence this soon, wait until we get there! I'm going now to pick up the rear tires for the Raptor... thought of loading it up, but I'll "f" it up and won't be able to sell it! Let's see... another excuse... oh, my shoulder is still screwed up, started getting feeling back in my fingers, but not much yet. Scary moment at the chiropractor yesterday. As he's getting ready to adjust me, he asks if I just finished work. I said, yep. He said he wondered, because I still smell good, like I hadn't worked all day! :eek2: CHECK PLEASE! Here I thought he had 3 thumbs... :eek:

:eek2: You had better be good so you never end up in jail I guess!:eek:

Clyde said he is deffinitly going, but knowing him he will probably roll out of bed around 10am. PM him to find out who your riding with, and me and Rick will go in my truck. Let me know ASAP.:cool:

LTandRaptorider
02-14-2004, 11:23 AM
:eek2: You had better be good so you never end up in jail I guess!:eek:

Clyde said he is deffinitly going, but knowing him he will probably roll out of bed around 10am. PM him to find out who your riding with, and me and Rick will go in my truck. Let me know ASAP.:cool:

Yeah, when his hand was on my @ss, he quickly found his wrist turned in a painful direction, with arm jammed up behind his back... all that time and money spent on self-defense finally paid off... ;) I said the problem is a lttle further north, pal. I'll pm clyde now. I'll only ride with him if I can put some copenhagen in while in his truck... :devil:

RIDER11X
02-14-2004, 11:41 AM
Yeah, when his hand was on my @ss, he quickly found his wrist turned in a painful direction, with arm jammed up behind his back... all that time and money spent on self-defense finally paid off... ;) I said the problem is a lttle further north, pal. I'll pm clyde now. I'll only ride with him if I can put some copenhagen in while in his truck... :devil:

You and Clyde just don't like Fords I guess! Hope his chevy makes it that far...........:devil: J/k:cool:

LTandRaptorider
02-14-2004, 12:09 PM
Naw, I was just taking pity on him going down alone. He's not normally too quick with responding to pms, so I'll figure on riding with you unless I hear otherwise. I picked up the tires for the Raptor, I think it's time to remind the neighbors how the Alba pipe sounds! :devil:

Mx400C
02-14-2004, 09:17 PM
went 2 the race 2day 2 check the track out....the track is layed out very nice......wasnt many d class riders(6maybe) but there was a very hot chick in d-class :eek2: i would have followed her all race....c Class wasnt many i think (5)
b Class i think there was umm 5 or 6
A there was like 6...
Tons and tons of dirt bikes....
Make of quads
2 400exs
2 or 3 Z400's
1 predator
2-250xs
1or 2 R's
1 cannodale
and the rest where yfzs about 6 or 7

there was no hard racin @ all the best racin i seen was the 50 dirt bikes the 65 70 dirt bikes 90 quads and umm 85 dirtbikes....
i seen nuttin from any of the pro riders or the vets....nuttin at all...look like no one could race @ all but i couldnt focus b/c of some chicks in front of me
:rolleyes:
i almost had 2 pick my tounge up off the floor....
but yea all and all good track...layed out very nice....thinkin bout runnin quad C or B
dont know yet
well know when we get there next saturday ...
so good luck 2 all the racers 2morrow...and cylde and lt u guys might wanna wait til next sat and run wit a real 400 and a c-dale but if not its ok...but if u got wat it takes well be there saturday and all the stops the wifes make it my house yuns dont have what it takes...lol....only jokin good luck guys....

also did c one pretty bad wreck comin throu the whoops after the hard left on the holeshot kid on a dirt bike hit the steel beams in what hold the buildin up my advice saty very far away from them they have a paddin on them but i dont know how much....still gonna feel like u hit a padded brick wall:huh

LTandRaptorider
02-15-2004, 06:07 AM
See ya at the races! Rise and shine, Clyde...

motoracer11
02-15-2004, 09:25 AM
ill be there today watchin

i was gonna go yesterday but yea it was Vday

i live in waynesburg, and yes i think we do put on a pretty good show

mx400c , that girl you are talkin about, if she rides a 300ex, yea she does to my school, she is apart of stoner racing, he rbrother races 85, and i think 125

Mx400C
02-15-2004, 03:11 PM
hey man the chick im talkin bout was ridin a yfz 450 heerrman racin in d class.....and i think i know who ur talkin about she was in front of me sittin she had blonde hair but she wasnt racin she was pretty hot 2

Dale512
02-15-2004, 05:26 PM
Cody, your wrong. She was riding a Z400.

RIDER11X
02-15-2004, 06:16 PM
Local man wins lunchbag for his efforts!
(and he chose it over a trophy!:rolleyes: )

Crazy Honda
02-15-2004, 06:43 PM
Local man wins lunchbag for his efforts!
(and he chose it over a trophy!:rolleyes: ) you cut my finger off now were even:devil:

RIDER11X
02-15-2004, 06:43 PM
Crazy Honda...............the proud winner of the brand new lunch bag, racing the main event for the second place win out of the three riders of the C class. :devil: :devil: :D

J/p with ya Clyde!:D :D

RIDER11X
02-15-2004, 06:56 PM
A Class racers on the line.

All 400ex's

RIDER11X
02-15-2004, 06:58 PM
A class winner.:cool:

TOFAS4YOU
02-15-2004, 07:03 PM
ALL THAT HARD WORK FOR A LUNCHBAG P.S. YOU NEED TO RETURN THE WATER BOTTLE IT WAS GIVEN TO YOU BY MISTAKE AL COLEMAN

RIDER11X
02-15-2004, 07:05 PM
Big A class air on the back stretch.

Crazy Honda
02-15-2004, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by TOFAS4YOU
ALL THAT HARD WORK FOR A LUNCHBAG P.S. YOU NEED TO RETURN THE WATER BOTTLE IT WAS GIVEN TO YOU BY MISTAKE AL COLEMAN good to see you on exriders kerry:blah: didnt you all bust my berries enough today ps wheres my key:grr:

LTandRaptorider
02-15-2004, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by Crazy Honda
good to see you on exriders kerry:blah: didnt you all bust my berries enough today ps wheres my key:grr:

Oh yes, that was another high-light of the day! As Crazy Honda is looking for his key, we hear over the PA system... If someone lost the key to their quad, with a blue key chain, we have it here in the booth! :devil:

No Clyde, never too much breakin your stones! BTW... notice I didn't make fun of you, or laugh at you today... don't forget the restraint I showed... I'll be calling you shortly for moving! ;)

RIDER11X
02-15-2004, 07:17 PM
Ever since Crazy Honda got that YFZ............his avatar seems to reflect what happens to him all the time.

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/avatar.php?userid=5242&dateline=1074843938

:D :D Good racin' Clyde......We all enjoyed it very much!:D :D
J/p with ya!

Crazy Honda
02-15-2004, 07:30 PM
up with the good pics:devil:

nofear911
02-15-2004, 07:33 PM
Whats the schedule there, every weekend?
When I get my ex back together I can come down and chase that Lt around the first lap then we can switch and you try to follow me the rest of the race.:D

TOFAS4YOU
02-15-2004, 07:39 PM
BUSTIN YOUR BERRIES IS THAT WHAT YOU CALL THAT AFTER ALL THE SUPPORT WE GAVE YOU TODAY !!!!:D WE HADE A GREAT TIME WELL AT LEAST CYLDE DID HE GOT A SECOND TROHPY LUNCH BAG ONE OF A KIND ALL KIDDING AROUND GOOD JOB CYLDE P.S. ENJOY YOUR LUNCH TOMORROW

RIDER11X
02-15-2004, 07:49 PM
Oh yes, that was another high-light of the day! As Crazy Honda is looking for his key, we hear over the PA system... If someone lost the key to their quad, with a blue key chain, we have it here in the booth! :devil:

No Clyde, never too much breakin your stones! BTW... notice I didn't make fun of you, or laugh at you today... don't forget the restraint I showed... I'll be calling you shortly for moving! ;)

Here is Crazy Honda trying to get someone to try to give him his key!:devil:

sudsracer400
02-15-2004, 07:53 PM
You guys need to go to some of the other d5 races. My first one will be at Pleasure valley on March 21. Its their first spring series race and a really nice track.

LTandRaptorider
02-15-2004, 07:54 PM
Hey mister... ummm... <shuffles feet> errr... can I please have my key back?

LTandRaptorider
02-15-2004, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by sudsracer400
You guys need to go to some of the other d5 races. My first one will be at Pleasure valley on March 21. Its their first spring series race and a really nice track.

I'd like to, but since Crazy Honda has been telling people he's my kid, I have to leave the area in shame... :o I'll be back for a GNCC. BTW Clyde, don't forget to check on here to learn when you'll be racing! You better be at the GNCC!

LTandRaptorider
02-15-2004, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by nofear911
When I get my ex back together I can come down and chase that Lt around the first lap then we can switch and you try to follow me the rest of the race.:D

They race again next weekend, other than that I don't know.

Ok, but I get my Lt back for the last lap! I'm going for the first place prize... a chair! :D

RIDER11X
02-15-2004, 08:00 PM

Indoor Arena Cross
February 14-15 & 21-22, 2004 at the Greene County Fairgrounds
(Route 21 off I-79 Exit 14) in Waynesburg, PA

Registration @ 8:00am
Practice @ 11:00am
Race @ 1:00pm
Entry fees per class:
All amateur classes $20.00
Pro classes $25.00
150% payback for pro classes

Admission fees per day:
Gate fee: $10
5 years & younger: free

Do we know you in person? Sounds like maybe we do.:confused:

nofear911
02-15-2004, 08:04 PM
Is it a blow up chair?:D

I'd like to try it out, but it will be at least 2 more weeks until I get my parts and get it back together.

We went up to NEMX a few weeks ago and it seemed a little to big for quad C class riders. It was more for bikes and A class and Pro Quads.

Is this made more for bikes or all around?

RIDER11X
02-15-2004, 08:05 PM
They race again next weekend, other than that I don't know.

Ok, but I get my Lt back for the last lap! I'm going for the first place prize... a chair! :D

Is there an option for 2 lunch bags, instead of the chair? Or can I trade a lunch bag and 2 water bottles in for the chair???:huh

If I bring my own trophy, can I trade it in for a lunch bag and water bottle?:huh

It's soooo confusing. Maybe my wife will like me racing better if I win her a water bottle!:D
http://www.ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/rollinonfloor.gif

nofear911
02-15-2004, 08:06 PM
No, but I've talked to you guys on here a while ago.

I'm from New Bethlehem, about 20 miles north of Kittaning.

LTandRaptorider
02-15-2004, 08:09 PM
Is it a blow up chair?:D

I'd like to try it out, but it will be at least 2 more weeks until I get my parts and get it back together.

We went up to NEMX a few weeks ago and it seemed a little to big for quad C class riders. It was more for bikes and A class and Pro Quads.

Is this made more for bikes or all around?

This is a good track for quads. Tight racing, and the jumps aren't too big. You may find the jump along the back wall a little un-nerving...

RIDER11X
02-16-2004, 09:03 AM
Crazy Honda on a pass over the whoops. Pics are extremely tough at this race as it is faily dark for cameras, and flashes hit all of the smoke and dust in the air.:(

RIDER11X
02-16-2004, 09:18 AM
Crazy Honda ripping around before loading up.

RIDER11X
02-16-2004, 09:31 AM
Where were you Pappy? We looked for you but didn't see you there. :cool:

LTandRaptorider
02-16-2004, 09:34 AM
Where were you Pappy? We looked for you but didn't see you there? :cool:

Yeah, Crazy Honda was hoping for some competition on his YFZ! :D :blah:

Mx400C
02-16-2004, 07:21 PM
so crazyhonda took a lunch bag over a trophy...man o man...so he took 2nd outta 3 racers....lol

how many guys where in B class
C Class
and A Class.......

what kinda bikes showed upp....and i will be there this saturday RACING...

also will be a 400 ex there a 440c-dale there and a 450crf there :devil:

and umm that green 400 that was there...what class did it run B and how did it do

RIDER11X
02-16-2004, 10:34 PM
so crazyhonda took a lunch bag over a trophy...man o man...so he took 2nd outta 3 racers....lol

how many guys where in B class
C Class
and A Class.......

what kinda bikes showed upp....and i will be there this saturday RACING...

also will be a 400 ex there a 440c-dale there and a 450crf there :devil:

and umm that green 400 that was there...what class did it run B and how did it do

There were 2 A, 0 B, 3 C, and 1 D class rider. My guess is you will be in A class Saturday, because of your earlier comment about those guys not knowing how to race? It would only be fair for you to set the example at this point right?:devil: :D Good Luck!:D

LTandRaptorider
02-17-2004, 07:19 AM
There were 2 A, 0 B, 3 C, and 1 D class rider. My guess is you will be in A class Saturday, because of your earlier comment about those guys not knowing how to race? It would only be fair for you to set the example at this point right?:devil: :D Good Luck!:D

I think we'll have to go and watch Cody whoop up on the A class!!

All b@ll-breaking aside, Crazy Honda did a good job on a new quad. As he pointed out, he was out there while we where in the stands... :o But come on Clyde... a lunch box?? :confused:

RIDER11X
02-17-2004, 08:20 AM

All b@ll-breaking aside, Crazy Honda did a good job on a new quad. As he pointed out, he was out there while we where in the stands... :o But come on Clyde... a lunch box?? :confused:

Clyde, what he is trying to say is: Will you still help him move?:D

Crazy Honda
02-17-2004, 10:53 AM

ROTFLMAO!!!

LTandRaptorider
02-17-2004, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by Crazy Honda
ROTFLMAO!!!

Yep!! :D

LTandRaptorider
02-17-2004, 12:00 PM

And ummm... I need someone to drive the RASBERRY truck, pulling the trailer with 2 quads to IL... So hey... errr... buddy... whaddya say? :p

RIDER11X
02-17-2004, 10:53 PM
And ummm... I need someone to drive the RASBERRY truck, pulling the trailer with 2 quads to IL... So hey... errr... buddy... whaddya say? :p

Hey Clyde, be careful, there are some towns I wouldn't dare drive though in no raspberry (pink) truck, no way no how!:eek::D

LTandRaptorider
02-18-2004, 06:27 AM
Hey Clyde, be careful, there are some towns I wouldn't dare drive though in no raspberry (pink) truck, no way no how!:eek::D

Come on, you're giving that warning to someone who chose a lunch bag over a trophy? They sure ain't gonna hurt him by hitting him in the head! :devil:

Oh, just kiddin buddy...

Quad_Tech_250r
02-18-2004, 07:53 PM
Hey, Ill be going sudnay Feb 22end...I gonna run B, i hope there is enoughf people there

LTandRaptorider
02-18-2004, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by Quad_Tech_250r
Hey, Ill be going sudnay Feb 22end...I gonna run B, i hope there is enoughf people there

Last Sunday there were only two in A class, none in B class, three in C class. Maybe a better turn out this weekend... :confused:

Mx400C
02-18-2004, 08:27 PM
Tom Barry Will Be there Racin A Class......and me and justin dont know whatt we r runnin B or C class....... what kinda quads ran C class?

will be there feb 21

LTandRaptorider
02-18-2004, 08:42 PM
Tom Barry Will Be there Racin A Class......and me and justin dont know whatt we r runnin B or C class....... what kinda quads ran C class?

will be there feb 21

Last week there was a Predator, Raptor, and of course Clyde on his YFZ. Kid on the Raptor did a good job considering it was stock width. He got a little shy on some jumps after landing them bad, but tangled with the Predator pretty good. Crazy Honda hung back, waited for the smoke to clear, and putted to a second place lunch bag... :devil:

Quad_Tech_250r
02-18-2004, 08:49 PM
I want to know, is there anything challenging about this track at all. Cause im tryin to get ready for The Gatorback Florida GNC national!

RIDER11X
02-18-2004, 10:27 PM

will be there feb 21

After all that talk you laid down about the A class riders not knowing how to race?:huh You are running B or C? C'mon Cody step up to the plate you served! Guess we called your bluff, huh?:D :D :D Just messin' with ya Cody......;)

RIDER11X
02-18-2004, 10:31 PM
I want to know, is there anything challenging about this track at all. Cause im tryin to get ready for The Gatorback Florida GNC national!
It will deffinitly help you dial in your set up for a tight track...................There seems to be many different ways to approach the rythem sections, as the two A riders Sunday had different ideas on what was faster.:cool:

LTandRaptorider
02-19-2004, 06:21 AM
It will deffinitly help you dial in your set up for a tight track...................There seems to be many different ways to approach the rythem sections, as the two A riders Sunday had different ideas on what was faster.:cool:

Yep, the whoops on the front left were spaced so you could double them, or triple the first 3, then single the last one, which looked the smoothest. No jumps that you'd get really big air, I' d say 20-30 feet would be about the most... It's a tight track, so you could use a little softer pre-load to lower the quad, pre-load a little on the fast side for the two sections of whoops, compression doesn't need to be too stiff. The practice will show you what you need, take tools to adjust the suspension! ;) And don't lose the key to your quad!! :p

Mx400C
02-20-2004, 03:51 PM
2morrows the day whos comin out....?????????

LTandRaptorider
02-20-2004, 10:21 PM
2morrows the day whos comin out....?????????

Good luck, Cody! ;) Get someone to take pics, let us know how it went. Clyde would really be mad if you get the chair!! :p :devil:

Quad_Tech_250r
02-21-2004, 09:08 AM
Hey, does anyone have Greene Countys Address....I need to know it by tomorrow or else im not going. I have no clue where it is! Someone tell me ASAP so i can put it in Map find and go!!

RIDER11X
02-21-2004, 12:50 PM
Hey, does anyone have Greene Countys Address....I need to know it by tomorrow or else im not going. I have no clue where it is! Someone tell me ASAP so i can put it in Map find and go!!
Go to page 1. I put all the info up.:devil:

Quad_Tech_250r
02-22-2004, 05:33 PM
Well i went, wasent the best turn out for me...During the first race me and my friend were be hind some A rider, and it was only me and the A rider clearing this single onto a table. And aparently my cotter pin broke inside of my from left upper a-arm ball joint and the a-arm disconnected from the spindel when i landed and i almost flipped over cause it wall only held on by my tie rod. But other then that its wall all good.Soooo.....Maybe next time ill have better luck

Mx400C
02-23-2004, 02:13 PM
hey dude what day did u go up?????

well anyway...my race on saturday

i won the first moto and the main event on the 400
raced agaisnt a 450 yfz 440 cdal and a 440 ex and a b class rider on a 450 yfz they put him in there b/c there was only won b class rider so he didnt count u know.......and that triple on the wall i almost cleared it...i have it on tape pretty sweet but wasnt the best landin:eek2: ball buster...lol....tom did good in a class he got 1st in the 1st moto then 2nd in the main...so all and all a good day for the honda boys...
when and where is the next race??????
and when is ummm yukon or w/e only racin a few til i get my axle arms andshocks so just local ones 4 now..but after that me and tom r gonna do a lot of racin...and tom has 2 get a new bike...so we might be doing some bussiness and i might have my self a 450 crf i hope.

Quad_Tech_250r
02-25-2004, 08:10 PM
i went up on sunday.