PDA

View Full Version : The battery (AA) in my mouse just blew up!

sparky450AR
02-08-2004, 09:16 PM
I think what caused it was both batteries went dead and i only had one fresh one so i put it in, so it was running off one fresh battery and one old battery, theres battery acid all over my desk.....that scared the **** outa me! lol

lil400exman
02-08-2004, 09:20 PM
that alkaline is really bad stuff. do not touch it. use only battery acid gloves on that cause that can cause SERIOUS DAMAGE! btw we need to go to attica or the place in monticello so we can see if the old R or the new R is betta:macho

sparky450AR
02-08-2004, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by lil400exman
that alkaline is really bad stuff. do not touch it. use only battery acid gloves on that cause that can cause SERIOUS DAMAGE! btw we need to go to attica or the place in monticello so we can see if the old R or the new R is betta:macho

bring it on brotha!!!

lil400exman
02-08-2004, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by sparky450AR
bring it on brotha!!!
AHHHH! SO ARE U READY FOR ME TO LOSE?!?!?!??!?!:devil: :macho wait! crap i need to ask u that?!?!?!?!!:eek:

Honda4trax250x
02-08-2004, 09:31 PM
a battery in a mouse????

this is news to me!

sparky450AR
02-08-2004, 09:33 PM
AHHHH! SO ARE U READY FOR ME TO LOSE?!?!?!??!?!:devil: :macho wait! crap i need to ask u that?!?!?!?!!:eek:

lol

sparky450AR
02-08-2004, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by Honda4trax250x
a battery in a mouse????

this is news to me!

i know, wierd as hell

it still in the mouse workin though lol...

lil400exman
02-08-2004, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by sparky450AR
i know, wierd as hell

it still in the mouse workin though lol...
its a wireless right? my wireless mouse quit workin 3 days after the warranty went out on it................now thats a way to build a product:blah: sparky...............ever ride haspin? i am fairly close to you................u are about 1 1/2 hours away from richmond In. right?

blondie69
02-08-2004, 10:45 PM
That sukz to hear! My batteries in my mouse never blew up before:huh but it bugs me that I have 8 rechargable batteries all in total, and they make them like 2-3 mm shorter then regular batteries...so for some reason NONE of them fit in either my mouse (which eats batteries like crazy, cordless optical) or my digi cam!!!!:mad:
And yea, batt. acid is baaad, I've gotten it on my hand before. Never knew until I felt a tingling on my hand then a burny feel (it was only a small amt) so I went and stuck my hand under runnin water for awhile:huh

K_Fulk
02-09-2004, 07:37 AM
Originally posted by blondie69
...so for some reason NONE of them fit in either my mouse (which eats batteries like crazy, cordless optical)

Thats the turth I have to change my mouse batteries once a month, wish they had an on/off switch. I just changed the batteries in the keyboard yesterday for the year we have had it. So I guess thats not too bad.

bigbadbrad
02-09-2004, 02:12 PM
yup i hate my wireless mouse, work like chit. i need to get a better mouse

ultimate2girl
02-09-2004, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by Honda4trax250x
a battery in a mouse????

this is news to me!

there wireless mouses we have one too and like two days ago the batteries went dead and my dad though the comp froze it was funny!!!! :devil:

blondie69
02-09-2004, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by ultimate2girl
there wireless mouses we have one too and like two days ago the batteries went dead and my dad though the comp froze it was funny!!!! :devil:

Mine has a lil display/pop up that says something like "Microsoft Wireless Optical Optical Mouse Blue's batteries are getting low. Replace them soon" or something like that, so situations like this won't occur :) haha

sparky450AR
02-09-2004, 03:31 PM
its a wireless right? my wireless mouse quit workin 3 days after the warranty went out on it................now thats a way to build a product:blah: sparky...............ever ride haspin? i am fairly close to you................u are about 1 1/2 hours away from richmond In. right?

i love haspin!, i would just assume ride there than attica.....yeah i think im about an hour and a half from richmond. When it gets a little warmer send me a pm!!!